the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 6 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Avery Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Emerson: I snuck up behind Fable, grabbing her waist and spinning, chuckling a little. "Hey, beautiful," I said, surprising myself.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 6 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Fable: I smiled at him and put my hand on his cheek. Our eyes connected, I almost pulled away, but didn't.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 am

Emerson: My smile faltered and I leaned in toward her, resting our foreheads against each others. When our lips were less that an inch apart, I spoke. "We should go before someone sees us," I said, taking her hand.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Fable: I sighed. "Yeah, I suppose so..."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Kayden: I smile and look over at her wistfully.
"You know, I've known you for a day or two, but it feels so much longer...."
I rub my nose against her smiling.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Elliot: I smiled, stealing a kiss from him. "I understand what you mean," I said, looking away.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 pm

(I'm switching to 3rd person in all my chats, lol)

Kayden returns her warm smile, enjoying the lingering feeling of her lips on his.
"I don't think you'd want to get as close... as I want to..." he whispers, knowing he was pushing things.
He got closer to her and kissed her back, slowly, and pulled away quick.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Fable: Emerson and I started walking toward the lake...It just seemed like the place to go. I wondered what exactly he had planned for us tonight.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Elliot: I smiled. "Let's play show and tell. Show me how close," I said, smiling.

Emerson: We got to the lake and the moon had set a perfect relection in the center. "Let's go swimming," I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Fable: I looked down at my clothes. "You're kidding, right!? I'm not really prepared to swim..."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Emerson: "I am in no way kidding," I said and slipped my shirt over my head. My skin was bleached white in the moons light. "And I'm not prepared, either," I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Fable: There was something wicked in his smile and I returned it. I flipped my T-shirt off too and underneath I was wearing a green tank top. I figured I would swim in it, I didn't really want to reveal my bra...

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Kayden got a silly grin on his face, thinking, Close enough that I'll need rubbers.
He pushed the thought away, and said, "You wouldn't let me, silly."
He kissed her again slowly and ran his hands up her back riskily.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Elliot: I pushed out my bottom lip a little. "What makes you think that?" I asked, under his kiss. I took the speaking opportunity to slide our tongues together and let out a slow breath. I wasn't a slut, but I never denied a moment of passion because that was what life was about.

Last edited by Avery.The.Cannibal on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:34 pm

(Emerson?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Emerson: I smiled at her and swunger up into my arms, carrying her into the warm-ish water.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Fable: I laughed as he sat me in the water. It was kind of cold and it sent a chill up my spine. I shivered.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Emerson: I smiled and held her close beofre letting her go so I could go under.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Fable: I waited for him to come back up patiently. I was not going to get my hair wet...unless he found it funny to push girls under water.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Emerson: I rose up in front in front of her, my breathing shallow. I smoother her hair with one hand and smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Fable: I didn't smile back at him. Instead I couldn't help but think out loud, "Wait a minute, I barely even know you and here we are. I don't even know your last name!" I threw my arms in the air and started off toward land.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Kayden moans, half in surprise but mostly because he liked it. Sliding his hand around her neck, under her hair, he pulled her closer, and couldn't believe this was his second time meeting her. It just felt so right to him.
He broke their kiss to say, "Why not hop in the pond? It's clean."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am

Emerson: I couldn't help but laugh and fall back. "I told you my last name last night, when we were talking," I said. "You already forgot."

Elliot: I pulled back, running my tongue over my bottom lip. "Swimming? Yeah, that sounds good," I smiled
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Fable: I sat down on the beach and started laughing. "I guess so. But, really, we don't even know each other. How can we do this?" I motioned toward the lake with a flick of my hand.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Emerson: i looked at her incredulously. "Swimming? Two teen swimming together isn't anything bad or innappropraite," I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next