the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 18 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Kayden couldn't hear anything. Elliot's shirt was somewhere near trees where he threw it. His whole mind was yelling at him, and he didn't know what it was saying, but it was happy.
One voice broke clear of everything.
"Kayden?" it whispered.
Everything stopped. His lips froze on hers. His fingers quickly left her hair and his head snapped up.
Shit!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 18 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Claire: I was too shocked to be angry, I was almost embarrassed that I had caught them, because it was such an...intimate make-out session they seemed to be having. I swallowed, realizing it was Elliot he was kissing. Now I knew why she hadn't told me who she was "dating" or not quite "dating." I stumbled back, twirling around and running away.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:29 pm

"Fuck!" he hissed.
Getting up, he zipped up his jeans, and pulled a tee shirt over his head. It occurred to him he couldn't just leave Elliot here, in a bra and jeans with a lost shirt. He stood still, freezing up.
"God, I'm sorry Elliot."
He crouched back down over her, eyes widely staring at her eyes, trying not to look over anything else.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 pm

(Omg, it seems like every time I get back on there's been another two pages added.)
Fable: I smiled when he kissed my cheek. I wanted to kiss him. Like really kiss him, but I wasn't sure if he wanted to, so instead I just lied there and smiled at him. I reached down and laced my fingers through his.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 pm

haha, most chats move even faster than that. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Elliot wanted to take a big rock and drop it on her head. I jumped away from Kayden, like he was electric and reched to grab her shirt. Her face was pale and her lips were in a tight line. I slid on my tank top and sweater, shooting them both apologetic looks before rushing off. My face had turned a starling shade of pink by the time I started to breath again, half way to the cabin.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Claire ran away, though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Claire: I saw Elliot run by, from the shadow of the building I was leaning against. Might as well face Kayden now, rater than later, then. I walked slowly back to the filed that I'd found them in, not even sure what to say to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 pm

LOL, I love how many times Avery switches form 3rd to 1st person xD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:38 pm

haha sammmme xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:40 pm

rainbowz, are you gonna reply? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:42 pm

>.> I can't decide... I really like both and that's how my thoughts sound in my head, all the time. Don't blame me... It's readable, right?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Yeah, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 pm

HEY!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Way to leave at an important part! Are you gonna reply now? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Kayden took off his shirt and got in the little clean pond. His fingers traced over the initials carved in the stone as he listened to footsteps coming. He knew it was Claire.
Looking up in the warm, clear water, he knew that the sadness stage wasn't over. The anger stage would come soon enough.
"Is there really anything for me to say?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Claire: I sat down at the edge of the pond, dangling my legs in the water, and staring down at the reflection. "You could say you're sorry. You could say that you really like me. You could say that you haven't been thinking about her the entire time we've been dating. But, those would be lies, wouldn't they?" My voice cracked, and I continued to stare into the water, tears brimming in my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Kayden stared up at her.
"1 is true, 2 is true, 3 is . . . if I said that, I would be half-lying. I forgot about her, ish. At camp . . . I remember her . . ."
I also remember that I never wanted to leave her, that I never should have tried to move on.
Kayden held that last bit back and let his last words hang in the tension filled air.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Claire: "Well if you like her better..." I shook my head sadly, not knowing what to do. I gulped down tears with a laugh. "Why am I crying over you? I /never/ cry over boys. I guess I just thought you were different, Kayden. But you're not, you cheated on me, just like all the others."

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Kayden had no response.
"Claire . . . It's not like that at all. It's complicated."
He realized he sounded like an ass, and tried again.
"I had no intentions of . . this and . . . not your fault . . . sorry." he stumbled through the awkward apology.
Everything he said wouldn't matter. The damage had been done. Kayden knew he was dead to Claire now.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Not quite dead, lol.

Claire: "I came all the way to this camp, stupidly thinking you liked me as much as I liked you." My tears rolled down my face, and I couldn't help it now. I probably had makeup all over, and Elliot was probably wayyyyy more pretty in comparison now. Or before. Or ever. I shook a little, the tears silent. "Why couldn't you just break up with me and /then/ makeout with her? This is so much worse than a regular...breakup. Although I don't want to break up...you must."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:41 pm

I'll just have Ell come back in da morn.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Kayden wondered how she could actually consider the possibility of them together. He'd shattered it, they were done, all his fault. He knew from the start this would not be good.
And yet, standing there, she was so broken and tearful Kayden felt a small pang of regret. Mostly that he caused that, other than she was hurting, hurting, /hurting/ so bad.
"I . . . I can't . . . I'm sorry. OK? I'm sorry. Really sorry. I can't take it back. I'm sorry."
He had no idea what to say. He was just waiting for her final words, that they were done, it was over with.
"Claire?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Claire: "I'm not going to break up with you, you have to do it. Just say it, Kayden. I just want to feel the final blow of hurt, then I'll leave this camp. And I promise I won't ever, ever talk to you again. Just say it." I squeezed my eyes shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Kayden hated this. He had to say goodbye. He had to end it. Why couldn't she just say it, get it over with? He hid his distraught.
"Fine, Claire," he said, wondering how he was mad at /her/.
"It's over. We're done. I'm sorry."
The silence choked them both. It was final now. It was painful, like he couldn't breathe.
But he knew he had done the right thing. It just felt so wrong.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next