the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 5 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Avery Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Elliot: My eyes went wide when he asked me that and I turned, looking at the table. My cheeks were a light pink and I shrugged a little. "Dunno. What do you think?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 5 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Fable: I laughed, "That's okay. So...you enjoyed last night?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:32 am

Emerson: I nodded, smiling a little bit. "Did you?" I asked, sounding a little shy.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Fable: I giggled. "Yes."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Emerson: I rolled my head and nudged her shoulder. "We can hang out... Tonight, if you want," I said quietly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Fable: I resisted the urge to jump joyfully out of my seat. "Yes...I would love that!"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Emerson: "Really? That's awesome," I smiled happily at her reaction.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Fable: "But until then, do you know what the counselors have planned for us today?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Emerson: "I wish. I think we're making our teams," I said. We made teams in the camp early on because near the end, we were going to have a camp-wide color war.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Avery.The.Cannibal wrote:Elliot: My eyes went wide when he asked me that and I turned, looking at the table. My cheeks were a light pink and I shrugged a little. "Dunno. What do you think?" I asked.

Kayden: I grin lopsided, and reach over to press my cold thumb to her light red cheek.

"I'll do anything you'd like, El, I just want to know you more."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Elliot: I wanted to get up and jump. I wanted to dance and brag. I wanted to squeak. But, instead, I smiled more and nodded. "How about tonight in the soccerfield... Say, 11:30?" I cocked my head a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Kayden: "Too late, I want to see you earlier," I smirk.
Laughing, I add, "And nothing sheer, unless you wanted."
Winking, I tell her midnight.

(Skip? Lol)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:43 pm

(Yeah)

Elliot: Midnight. Midnight. Midnight: Midnig-- A high pitched ring let out from my watch and my heart skipped and I jumped up. I had on a... modest outfit; shorts and a long sleeved shirt. My hair was in a messy french braid and I shook away all my nerves, walking out of the cabin, keeping my eye out. I got to the soccer field quietly, looking out for Kayden.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 am

Kayden: I leaned against the post, bare feet sinking in the grass. I saw her running to me in the faint foggy night, and I smiled again. I was glad she'd worn outdoor clothes, I had plans for us.
"Ready to go?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:25 pm

(We skipped? Okay, can Emerson write something before I do?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Elliot: "Yeah," I said with a small smile and shyly took his hand. I wondered where we were going, what we were doing. Hopefully not something super athletic.

(I think we can do this chat with different charries being in different times....)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:43 pm

(Alright, that's fine. So do you want to skip anyway, or go on?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:58 pm

(Yeah, we can)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Kayden: I lead her through the forest a bit, and we come to an oval shaped clearing, with a tiny pond in front of us. It had glistening green-blue water.

"No one will find us here," I grin.

I sit down and put my bare feet in.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Elliot: I smiled and sat next to him, putting my feet in, too. The moon's reflection against the dark water, seemed to brighten everything around us, sending it's light up.

I looked over at Kayden with a small smile. "This is amazing," I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Kayden

I close my eyes, sitting next to her closely.

"Yeah," I admit, putting my hand on hers and looking up at the sky.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Elliot: I turned my hand palm up and smiled to myself and then looked to him, a small shiver traveling over my shoulders from excitement.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Kayden

"Liking the camp?" I ask, just to calm her, she seemed nervous.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Elliot: "Yeah, it's alright, but I'm liking the people more," I smiled, nudging him with my shoulder.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Fable: I walked out of my cabin, it was dark, but alot of people were out tonight. I looked for Emerson but couldn't find him.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next