the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 9 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Fable: "How?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 9 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Kayden stared blankly at her in the pond, mind whirring.
"Wait . . . ."
The words, I love you. screaming in his mind, but he couldn't say them. A girl he'd known for three days . . .
"See you next summer," he whispered from the pond, face pale.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Elliot: I sighed and kissed his cheek. "Yeah, I'll see you then, I hope," I said, the final day finally setting in. I put my hands in my pockets and pulled my hair down, looking at the stars, thinking about next year.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:57 pm

((Skip to the next year, maybe?))
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Yeah, we can do that... Maybe the camp is a little longer next year?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Yeah, I figured to make this one shorter so they could mostly just build their base of relationship, yah know? This one we can actually have them doing camp stuff.
OOO I so wanna add a competitive new camp member.... How about Kayden got a girlfriend and finds out she is coming to the camp? Ooo, competition between Elliot and new girl. Want me to make her charrie?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:08 pm

I could make her :3
I kinda wanted to join this chat, but was too late...

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:10 pm

OMG yesh! Awesome spired!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:10 pm

This will be fun =D
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Haha heck yes it will! x)
kk gimme a second, and besides Avery isn't even on, so... >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Haha, yeah, maybe we should ask her first

Uh, make it and then maybe we'll she if she approves? Idk lol
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:22 pm

She'll probably go for it, she and I love making up ways to spice up romance C.C.'s, because they're always dull. You're idea seems perfect. ~

Though, yes, we'll wait for her approval. I'll make the charrie, then just won't use her if she doesn't like.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Sure, good idea xD
And yeah, you gotta work hard to keep it fresh!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Name: Claire
Eyes: Dark brown, they look like they're constantly criticizing what they see.
Hair: Straight, silky, layered, blonde hair to the small of her back.
Body: Thin, with big...boots (Haha, Avery will get this especially)
Personality: Confident, a little cocky, and fun to be around. She's one of those people you love to hate, because they're perfect and you're not. She has a bite to her, though, and can be witty if needed.
Bio: She's daddy's little girl, always getting everything she wants, though she isn't a complete bitch about it. Likes having things her way, and can be very competitive. Not surprisingly, she's a cheer leader, and doesn't particularly love the outdoors. Kayden had to drag her here.
Other Info: Kayden's girlfriend.
Picture of person (if you have one): looking for one right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Lol, this is gonna be so much fun!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:35 pm

I KNOW XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Lol... I have plans for Elliot, too ^-^ And yeah, !nspired knows me too well.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Hahah yupppp. BTW are you returning to our other romance chats...?

Okay, so who's gonna start?

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Haha, lol xD

OK, I can!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Can we hold on a few minutes? I have to get off my iPod...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:39 pm

kk

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:41 pm

I'll just do Kayden's, and we'll wait!

Kayden hopped out of the sleek black convertible. He grabbed a hockeybag full of camp clothes off the white leather seats and shut the door behind him.
"Later, bye Mom."
Smiling to himself, he though how geeky he sounded, but knew how expensive this camp was, and owed at least a 'goodbye' to her.
He stepped in his new Nike shoes along the pavement, scanning the area for the only pair of eyes he wanted to meet right now . . .
Wait. Oh.
Memories of last camp flooded back to him.
Oh. Shit.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Wait, Claire's coming to camp, too, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Yeah!
I thought that she didn't plan to with Kayden, because it was supposed to be a surprise.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Oh okay xD awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next