the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 10 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Lol
How are your ears? LOL
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 10 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:45 pm

They're good x)
they have pretty diamonds in them ~
okay, cubic zirconium, but it's still pretty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:45 pm

I'll pretend I know what that is xD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:46 pm

fake diamonds Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Okay, I'm here...

Elliot: I sighed and got up from my bed, ready to go back to camp. I had done a lot of things after camp had ended, like doing a lot of thinking. Also, I moved to a public school, met a boy, fell in love, and then got my heart tore out of my chest. I has also got a tattoo, a trail of stars on my neck. My mom had started to put more trust in me, almost like she thought I was going to get pregnant at the camp. I packed my bags, not as excited as I thought I was going to be and headed out to the camp.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Brb!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Mmkai, back
We gotta wait for Spried's POV lol
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:59 pm

we do?

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Lol YESH XD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Oh, lol. So Claire's coming as a surprise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Yeah... Kayden is waiting on the sidewalk, I think >.>
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:15 pm

No, 'cuz he closed the door...so Claire wasn't in the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:22 pm

*And the depression sets in*
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:23 pm

lol Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Mmkai!

So yes, Claire coming to the same camp as Kay is a complete surprise to them both, or to Kayden, at least. Then he sees Claire and Elliot and is like, "OH SHIZZ!" because, well, DUH.

So, should I just do Kayden's POV and then we stop & wait for Avery?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Kayden POV coming anyways xD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Alright. I haven't made Claire's yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Kayden pulled his white baseball cap over his eyes and shaggy hair. He took long strides forward, wearing the perfect calm mask.
Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh SHIT. Claire and Elliot are here? Both? Same time?
He scratched his freshly shaven shin and took a seat on a bench. Neither girl had seen him yet.
Elliot probably moved on. I guess I did, since I forgot about her, but now that I see her again, I'm remembering it all. Great. This is going to be fun.
He leaned back on the table, legs straight out and palms down on either side of him. The summer sun was setting in, reminding Kayden of the cool, moonlight nights with Elliot . . .
. . . Which of course brought him to all the new nights with Claire. He'd been crushing on Claire all year, and they'd just started dating. They hadn't gotten very far yet, but they'd kissed.
Oh hell we've kissed . . .
Kayden smiled. And realized he was being an ass. Thinking of make-out memories with two chicks was just lame. Especially when those two chicks will be spending the next week with him.
Shall I repeat . . . Oh shit.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:51 pm

That's OK.
Maybe you can make Claire and then when Avery gets on she can do El? We better not go any farther xD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Kayden't pic is all emo-looking. O.o

Kk I'll type her up in a sec ~

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Haha yeah.
I was in an emo-boy craze for a while!
Ima change it to something else, lemme hunt!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Hah okay, I'll help you later if you don't find anything.
*goes to type up Claire*

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:59 pm

ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Claire: I got out of my car and scoped the place for Kayden. I finally spotted him, and my face broke into a grin. Before he could see me, too - *or so I thought* - I ran over to him, dragging my suitcase. "Surprise!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 10 Amanda-seyfried-as-sarah-henrickson
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next