the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 19 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Claire: I couldn't say another word. I stood up and walked off to the cabin, slamming the door shut. I hoped Elliot had nightmares.

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 19 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Kayden did the only thing his mind would let him. He got out, dried himself off with his sweater and put it on, walked to his cabin, and silently cried himself to sleep.
The next morning, he walked out and knocked on the cabin door where Elliot was, unaware she shared it with Claire.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Claire: I hadn't slept all night, I'd been crying the entire time. I peered out the window, unseen from the outside, when I heard a knock. My heart dropped. Kayden. Probably here to see Elliot. I pulled my blanket over my head, sobs threatening to wrack me again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Elliot got up sighing and peeking out the window. Her stomach twisted nervously, as she answered the door in her tank top and sweatpants. Her hair was thrown up into a ponytail and as she opened the door, she rubbed her eyes sleepily.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Kayden gave her a half, short smile.
"Hey."
His eyes showed clearly what he was thinking. How when she looked tired and just wakes up, it was like she was the most beautiful thing in the world to him. Kayden felt his heart beat, and realized he felt a lot more for Elliot than he had thought.
"Good morning," he smiled, peeking around her shoulder at the lumpy blanket where Claire was inside.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Claire: I got out of bed. My hair was always just fine in the mornings, I never had to do anything with it. My pajamas were just soffes and a tank top. I noticed Kayden watching, I hoped he saw what he was missing. Probably not. He probably was too in love with Elliot. A pang went through me, but I turned away from the two, ignoring them completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Kayden noticed the lump was Claire. He felt a tinge of pity for her, knowing how hard it must have been to be dumped like that. Looking back at Elliot, he was reassured again it was what he had to do, but he still felt for Claire like a friend would.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 pm

"Morning," Elliot said and blushed under his gaze and then when he looked away, I followed his eyes. "M-hmm," she said, nodding once. It made her stomach do a little flip.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Um, Claire got out of bed. Kayden wouldn't be looking at a lump anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Yes, 'the lump WAS Claire', so he is saying that what was the blanket lump was actually Claire. xP
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Kayden turned his attention back to Elliot.
"Last day of camp already," he sighed.
He drew his arms around her torso and pulled her into a gentle hug that was nothing too close. Claire was right there, after all, and he didn't want to put alcohol in the open wound.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:34 pm

But Claire got up. Like, in between your two posts.

Claire: Even though it wasn't all that romantic of a hug, it hurt to see them together. I went to the little changing room in the cabin and quickly changed into short, denim shorts and a tight shirt. I pulled my blonde layers into a high ponytail, then grabbed Kylie and Sam.

"OMG and he's, like, SO hot!"

"Careful, I wouldn't mention boys around certain people in this cabin. There are man-stealers here," I said bitterly as we brushed past Kayden and Elliot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:37 pm

(What?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Last day already? Wow >.>)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Yeah, really? It should be longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Oh, OK! Lolz xD
And yesh, I know. Kayden sees Claire in the lump, she's under the covers, then Claire gets up. Kayden realizes that the lump was Claire.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Elliot frowned deeply, hearing Claire call her a man stealer. Had the breakup been her fault or was Claire just jealous. Probably a mixture. Elliot couldn't help feel guilty anyway.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Kayden looked at his watched.
"Elliot, I gotta go to football practice . . . what do you have now?"

(Claire and Elliot should totally have an activity together >.<)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Elliot thought for a second. "I think I have pottery," She said, crinkling her nose up. "Have fun at your practice," she smiled widely, her eyes ablaze.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Kayden gave a short nod, and leaned in close to gently kiss her nose. Smiling, he turned away and ran back to his cabin to get ready. Football always cleared his mind, which he was excited for, this whole thing messed his brain up.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Claire: Sam, Kylie and I went to pottery. I'd been taking art lessons since I was little, though I didn't really tell people that. Mostly because it was considered a little geeky to like art.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Elliot walked into art with a patient smirk. She was an artsy girl, so she didn't mind getting her hands dirty. As soon as she saw Claire, her smirk dropped and she took a seat by the end of the table next to a few friends she had met before.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Claire: "Well look who it is," I said bitterly as I walked by, but I didn't say any mean name. I could only be SO mean, and this morning had been good enough for now. Sam and Kylie sat down on either side of the table I picked, and I sat in the middle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Elliot: I snorted. "Oh, hey Claire!" I said with fake, sickly sweet enthusiasm.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Claire: I looked at her like she had three heads. "What did I ever do to /you/?" My tone was perfectly normal, the bitterness gone. /She/ was the one that had stolen /my/ boyfriend. Maybe she'd dated him last summer, but they'd broken up! Or split, or whatever. Anyway, he wasn't hers to take back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Elliot shrugged her shoulders, turning her head away from Claire. It wasn't her place to ask questions about Elliot. She barely knew her... Then again, she had kind of stolen her boyfriend.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next