the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 17 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Elliot: I pulled back a little and pulled my sweater over my head with a quiet sigh. "Let's make I last the best we can," I said, hopefully.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 17 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Kayden's eyes drew to her tanktop, where just an inch or so of her chest was showing . . .
. . . But quickly averted his eyes. He stared at the moon instead nervously.
"I guess. I better get going back to my cabin, Elliot. I think . . ."
He paused.
"I think I need to break it off with Claire."
He started to sweat a bit. He was not looking forward to telling her.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:50 pm

>.>

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Aww.. Poor Claire. I don't know if Kayden can be any more of a jerk. Humph.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:52 pm

I know. I'm already attached to her, even though I made her for the sole purpose of getting Kayden and Elliot back together. Gah.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Well, Kayden and Claire are not DONE yet. They still have to talk about this with each other. Which will probably result in a huge fight!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Yeah. It definitely will. Haha I love drama. xD
Is it Avery's post? Or is Kayden going to talk to Claire?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:59 pm

(Nose... I didn't see that one coming.)

Elliot: I sat up, watching him for a second. "What? Really?" I asked, sounding a bit more confused than normal. I didn't want her to be upset with me... She could try something, especially since I was in her cabin. I swalloed and half smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Kayden brushed back a long red curl that was on her nose. He misinterpreted her shock for excitement.
"Hold on, Elliot . . . I can't dump her just like that and go fling around with you. It'd seem really whorey," he said, smiling as the girly word rolled of his tongue.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Spired, Kayden still needs to go to his cabin. He's not going to wait until morning to talk to Claire, though, he's probably going to wake her up.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:49 pm

I think Claire should catch them like you wanted her to earlier. :o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Oh...nevermind then, I guess...

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:50 pm

RIGHT!
She should!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Like, he's about to go, and him and Elliot get close again >.<
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Do it Do it Do it

Claire will be an insomniac, that'll be the flaw to her "perfectness"

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Lol, 'perfectness' xP
Do you mean 'perfection'?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Yeah, I just like perfectness better. xD
Gah, Averrrrrry. Razz
get onnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:55 pm

xD

--Yells at Avery in her mind to get on-- I swear it works.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Haha. xP

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:00 pm

She'll be back at around 8:30. I wish there was a sort of way that we could talk with Kayden and Claire, since she doesn't take part in that anyways =/
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:00 pm

She's back!

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:02 pm

HUZZAH!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:13 pm

WTF... I was on one page and when I switched it was a whole different username.

Elliot laughed icily, shaking her head. "I didn't expect you to," I said, pursing my lips. My gaze softned and I looked down, taking his hand. "That would make me look like a rebound girl, equally whorey. But, right now, we're all alone, so... No harm, no foul?" I asked, but felt ludacris even suggesting it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Kayden knew it was wrong, wasn't their whole relationship wrong right now, though?
"What the hell," he smiled.
And rolled over on top of her, lips meeting in another kiss, but this one was more careless and rough.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Claire: I had been tossing and turning in bed all night, so I decided to sneak out for a walk. Near the lake, because water always helped me relax. I took a shortcut through the grass, instead of going all the way around along the path. But then I noticed people lying in the grass. And the moon on some very familiar blonde hair...My eyes widened. "Kayden?" I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next