the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 11 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Maxwell: "Yea, well at least my parents loved me!" I snap as I grab my backpack. "And that's better than all of your cruddy money!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 11 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Rose
Tears prickled in my eyes instantly, "Shut up you jerk!" I yelled "At least /I/ have friends!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Maxwell: "Friends?!" I bark. "Who needs 'em?" I throw open the dor just as room service comes. I slide everything off the cart, much to the service guy's horror, and take off down the hall.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Rose
I'm about to run the other way, but I stop to pay the guy. "Sorry about him" I muttered between restrained tears. "He um... had to go to the bathroom really badly?" The man just gave me a funny look, then left. I began walking down the hall in the other direction

Rose covering for Max for the first time, aww XD

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Valerie: "St-Stop! Stop!" I suddenly wrench free of the man's grasp. He gives me a confused look and grabs my arms again. "Hey, what's the matter babe? No need to be shy." "Please stop! I-I-I" I'm not really fifteen. Madame Mauve made me wear all this so I could start paying her back like the other girls. But I didn't think it'd be like this! "I have to pee!" I say in a squeaky voice. Anything to get away. My hands finally find the knob and before he can respond, I'm out the door and running down the hall.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Rose
Who needs Maxwell anyway? I can sure as heck find my way back to the house without him, and... I was deep in thought when a girl suddenly smacked right into me, knocking me over

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Valerie: I clutch onto the girl with everything I've got as the man comes pounding towards us. I'm shaking like a leaf but I can't stop. Please just go away. Please, please, please! "What the hell's going on? I paid for you fair and square and I want my money's worth!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Rose
How the heck did I get in /this/ situation? Wait... payed for? I said the first thing that I could think of "Sir, what do you mean? This is my little sister, she's been missing for a week now. Surely there's been some mistake" She actually looked a bit older then me, but oh well

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Valerie: "What the...damn it, did that bitch con me again?!" I keep my eyes closed as his voice gets angrier. "Fine!" he says. "She kept whining anyway." When I hear his footsteps getting fainter and fainter, my eyes flutter open and I look at the girl. "I-I'm sorry."

Maxwell: I storm into the men's bathroom and throw down my backpack. My hanmer's out in and instant. "Stupid bitch!" I yell as I start hiring the marble sink. "You don't know me! You don't know me at all!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Rose
"No problem" I said, a little shaken up myself. He had been really PO'd, I had never seen anybody but Luke that angry "Who /was/ that creep, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Valerie: "A customer," I whisper. I slowly let go of her and look down at my shiny sandals. Guess I won't be eating tonight. Madame Mauve will be so upset! "Thank you, but I should be getting home."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Rose
I looked at what she was wearing, then thought about what the guy had said... then added it to the word customer. "No, you're not." I said firmly "Not back to all that. Do you have parents?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Valerie: I think back to the day I put the new baby in the bathtub and left her there. Mommy and Daddy didn't like me after that. "Madame Mauve bought me fair and square," I say. She can take it how she will

Maxwell: "What the hell are you doing?!" In the midst of my anger, I hadn't noticed some guy walk in. I jump up look at him with wild eyes. "Where are your parents?!" he yells. I look down at my hammer and then at him. "I can take you to my dad if you want," I say softly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:31 pm

What, first murder? o.o
Rose
"Okay then... where is this 'Madame Mauve'?" I asked, clearly irritated at anybody that would be sick enough 'rent out' anyone, especially someone my age

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Yep.

Valerie: "I don't know. She said she'd pick me up in the morning and I've never been to this part of town before." My eyes get wide. "You're not gonna take me back now, are you? I'm supposed to wait for her."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Rose
"Does she have a phone number?" I ask, ignoring her questions. I was going to buy this girl her freedom, dangit, if it's the last thing I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Valerie: "Yes..." I say slowly. I recite the number like I've been taught to do, but when she takes out her phone, I grab it and take off running. I know it's not the smartest thing I've ever done, but I can't have her calling just yet! I'll get locked in my room again!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Rose
I dial it, then run after the girl "Wait, no, listen up!" Dang, this stupid skirt... "I'm not going to turn you in!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Valerie: I keep running and running. Where to hide, where to hide? I turn the corner and just barely manage to duck out of the way of a bellboy. And that's when I see it: the men's bathroom. If no one's in there, all I have to do is flush the phone and run. And I doubt the princess behind me would follow me in.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Rose
Oh crap... I stopped in my tracks. The men's bathroom?! I don't want to go in there! Under normal circumstances, there'd be no way... as it was, I paused for a moment, thinking it threw. Then I winced and ran in

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Valerie: I stop dead in my tracks. The bathroom is completely destroyed, the stalls unhinged and shattered and the sinks not much better. There's blood all over the floor, leading up to a kid sitting on a guy. He keeps swinging his hammer over and over again. I let out a gasp and he turns around. He eyes are wild and covered in blood, but the rest of him is completely still. He stands up and walks towards me, the look on his face indecipherable. He brings the hammer up over his head and strikes, just missing my ear. His hammer connects with the wall but he keeps his eyes locked on me. "Can't you read? This is the boy's bathroom."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Rose
I gasp, my hand flying up to my mouth. My eyes widen with shock... but not terror. Not really. Though I can't beilive that Max guy is a phycopath... he could have killed me any time we were alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Maxwell: "Are you two retarded?!" I yell. "Get out!" The blonde runs past me into one of the stalls. I can hear her getting sick from here.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Rose
"Who the heck are you, Maxie?!" I half yell, looking at his bloodied hammer then back at the murdered guy. And cue the terror... but I didn't let it show

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Maxwell: My eyes narrow and my grip tightens on the hammer. "I'm Maxwell Edison. Who the hell are you?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next