the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 10 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Maxwell: Double bounce, huh? I keep bouncing on the bed until I get as I as I can. I start making my way towards the edge and get ready to jump. But I get a little too close and instead if jumping, I end up careening to the floor. "Fuck!" I say with a grimace.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 10 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Rose
I gasped slightly. Did he just use the 'f' word?! Wow... the principal would flip if he did that at school. I jumped off the bed and helped him up "Are you okay?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Maxwell: I start rubbing my head, not realizing what I just said. "Yea, I'm fine," I grumble. I can't believe I just embarrassed myself like that. What was I thinking? "Jumping on the bed's for little kids anyway. Let's go order room service."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Rose
"Okay then..." I said, a little dissapointedly. /I/ didn't think it was for kids, and he thought it was cool a few minutes ago... I grabbed the hotel menu and shoved it at him "You choose what to order"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Maxwell: I look at the menu for a moment before shoving it back at her. "I'll take one of everything," I say. Not because I think I'll be able to scarf all that down, but because I'm not about to stumble through a menu with her right there. Besides, it's not like mikey's an issue.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Rose
I shrug, grabbing the phone "Okay then" Like he told me to, I ordered one of everything. The hotel guy thought I was kidding at first, but when I told him about the credit card, he said they'd bring it up in about thirty minutes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Maxwell: "Good," I say as I stand up and grab my backpack off the floor. I unzip it and begin unpacking, taking out everything but the hammer. Everything's pretty worn and most of my socks have holes in them. I wanna look like one of those guys down there in the lobby, but I'll be damned if I'll do it with Rose's money. "I need a job," I mutter.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Rose
I eye the clothes on the ground "No, I need to take you shopping is what needs to happen" I muttered

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Maxwell: "No, /you/ need to go shopping. I've got a lot more clothes than you do right now." It's bad enough that she's paying for the food. I don't want her to become my pimp.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Rose
"Hm... good point, though I am going home soon, remember? My parents probably just think I'm at a sleepover for the night. We can /both/ go shopping. And don't pull that 'not a charity' crap either, mister. My friends and I buy clothes for each other all the time"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Maxwell: I stop going through my clothes and just look at her for a moment. Why is she so wierd? She's been nice to me since we first met, and I just don't know what to make of it. "I'm gonna pay you back every cent then," I say. "Even if it takes me the rest of my life."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Rose
I chuckle, "Going to be pretty hard to do that if we're parting ways in a few days, but sure Maxie, why not?" A glimmer of hope made me smile softly. I don't know why the thought of staying with him long enough so he can 'repay me' made me so happy, but it did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:47 pm

What was his dad like? I've been trying to figure it out, but the clues have been kinda vague

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:53 pm

He wasn't the kind of dad who coddled his child, but he gave him what he could. He taught him things around the farm and the realities of life, but he made sure Max was in line. He taught his son about having pride too.

Maxwell: "You don't know?" I ask. "I've decided I'm gonna be a billionaire. It'll be easy to find you again then." Although the time between then and now seems like some huge black hole ready to swallow me up. What'll I do when I get to DC? I'll be alone by then, and things'll be a lot harder...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Rose
"A billionaire who can't even read a map. Something tells me you're going to need to hire an assistant to get to that point, or at least find a friend. Even when you are living the lifestyle of the rich and famous, you're going to need a helper" An idea pops into my head, but I quickly dismiss it

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Maxwell: "Billionaires do need entourages... Someone to read stuff for me, a maid or two, and a butler. But that's only the basics." I'll get a gardener too so I'll never have to plant things again, and a random groupie since I'd just be that awesome. And then I'll get five rockweilers and get an animal trainer. Oh, and a chef! Definately a chef!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Rose
"You've got plans for yourself, don't you Maxie?" I laugh "Where are you going to find people to hire?" Hey, I could cook pretty well, and read to, plus do some cleaning. Though we had maids and stuff to do that at home

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Maxwell: "There has to be someone out there! Maybe just one or two people at first since I'm still broke, but when I get famous they'll fine /me/."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Rose
I chuckle "To start off, maybe you should have just one person. Somebody that can read maps, for sure... maybe cook a little, do a little cleaning. Oh, and somebody with money"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Maxwell: I stick out my tongue. "I want an assistant, not a superhero. I mean where an I suppose to find someone like that? The grocery store?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Rose
"They're probably easier to find then you think. I mean look at me, I can do all that. Heck, I could probably do a lot more if I stopped and thought about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Maxwell: She can cook and clean? I start laughing despite myself, rolling around on the bed until I can barely breathe. "Y-you?" I ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Rose
"Hey, I get bored sometimes and the maid offered me cooking lessons, what's so surprising? My point is, there are a lot more people out there with that skill set then you think. Maybe not a whole lot willing to hang around /you/, but there are some out there" I snapped, irritated

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Maxwell: I stop laughing and look up at her. "And why's that? You didn't seem to have a problem following me like a dog."

(I think I'm gonna go ahead and bring Val in soon.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Cool Smile
Rose
I glared at him "I just felt sorry for you, I mean, you can't even read a map!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next