the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos in the city

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chaos in the city - Page 4 Empty Re: Chaos in the city

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Amelia: "Thanks." I nodded walking into the room. I closed the door behind me and changed quickly, my mask the last thing i took off. So, i ran into AJ again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:45 pm

AJ sighed, putting his mask into his room along with his cape. He watched as she came out of the room.
I think I know her from somewhere... I know her from school for sure.
Shaking his head, he picked up his phone and sighed once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Amelia: I kept my back turned to him, not really giving him a chance to see my face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:49 pm

AJ couldn't help but smirk; he thought that it was sweet.
"Amy...?" he guessed, "or something similar to that anyway."
Slowly, he crept over and tapped her shoulder, hopefully to make her jump out of her socks and slap him. Yep, he didn't really want the slap but it meant that he would see her face at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Amelia: "Close i said." I felt him come up behind me and jumped slightly when he tapped my shoulder. I lost my balance and ended up falling to the ground when i landed. I looked up at him wide eyed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:55 pm

"Amelia!" he shouted, pointing at her, "I'm good with faces."
Feeling proud with himself, he gave her his hand to get up again. Yeah, he could be evil at times but he had a heart of gold...really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Amelia: I glared at him and took his hand standing back up. "I knew i should have kept my mask on." I grumbled to myself. "Do you have a computer base here?" I asked him, looking around.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:03 pm

AJ nodded, "I practically have everything here...except gas. I have to use the microwave or the electric oven but I can't work it."
He waved his hand over to a room in the corner, similar to a cupboard. The light that hung from the ceiling came on when he pulled on the string.
"There."
He pointed to the end of the cupboard with an ancient-looking computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Amelia: "Perfect." I muttered, walking over to it. I turned it on and opened the internet. "We need to get the other heros together. Meet in one place. Possibly for a league of some sort."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:10 pm

"Like Teen Titans... It was the only one I watched. I had a minor obsession with it and had a small-to-huge crush on Raven in my years."
With a shrug, he bent over by the monitor. He hadn't yet got a new computer, but it worked, occasionally in black and white, but it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Maddie sighed, walking into the apartment she had once called home, pulling an old laptop from under her couch cushions and logged into her mail, thankful for the free wifi in the building. Even when all was crumbling around her, she still took the time to stay updated.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Amelia: I laughed lightly and i typed. "I was a beast boy girl myself. He was so adorable. But yeah, like them." I restrained from mentioning that my powers were almost exactly like hers when it came to shadows. I opened a new message and sent one out to all the heros i knew.
"Meet me (chaotic flame) and Ricochet at the public library, top floor, right hand corner tonight at 6:00. We have buisness to go over.
CF"
I pressed send and watched as an arrow went around a envolope on the screen.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:19 pm

I love the old version with the letter going.
"Beast Boy was cool, especially with the episode where all the powers went wrong and he turned into a lamp. Classic," he smiled, looking at the time in the corner, "So, what are we going to say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Amelia: "That was so great! when they were in the hat? Classic." I smiled lightly. I loved teen titans when i was younger. "That we need to form a group like the teen titans. Get a head quarters and people we can trust. Fellow heros. And we need to know each other identies, so we can keep intouch without being in costume."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:28 pm

AJ nodded, "Yeah, but what about if the villains do that too? Y'know with... I've forgotten the name of their place. Damn."
With a frustrated sigh, he shook his head, deciding that it wasn't all that important anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Maddy got the message quickly and looked at her clock. 5:00 exactly. Maybe being there in an hour wouldn't hurt. She got up and pulled on a dress, gray, strapless, and layered a long sleeved shirt under it. She walked out, her fine, blonde hair flying about. She got to the library and pulled her handheld out, trying to look inconspicuous.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Amelia: I grabbed my mask from my room and contemplated putting my costume on, but decided against it. "Lets get ready. We have people to meet, names to clear, and a government to set strait."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Nodding, AJ picked up his mask and adjusted it onto his face. Slowly, he opened the door before raising a brow.
"Go ahead and get the bike warmed-up; I'll be a sec."
Without another word, he sprinted to his room and threw a few papers on the floor before cussing. He picked up another sheet before putting it into his pocket along with his phone before leaping onto the bike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Amelia: We were pressed for time. i flicked on the bike and pressed a switch on the side. "Please hold on...this is going to be slightly faster then last time." and by slightly faster, i meant as fast as we could go without actually flying in a jet.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:53 pm

AJ nodded, "Awe--some!"
As the bike set off, he almost flung himself off of it and onto the concrete or part of the rubble. At least he had some sort of a good grip.
"Holy schnizzle!" he shouted, "Calm down!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Amelia: I laughed lightly. Calm down? Not going to happen any time soon. I took a sharp turn, and pulling out of it in a wheely. We got to the library, in one peice, and i was grinning from ear to ear. "Thats my baby." I told my bike, turning it off.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Maddy finger combed her hair right as a few people walked in. Were they the Supers? To them, she probably looked like a mundane, a normal human. Hopefully they came over to make sure, or she would never know.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:57 pm

"And that's my lunch gone!"
He appeared from behind a bush, wiping his mouth. It was true that he had a stomach of steel but that took the biscuit.
"Anyway, let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Amelia: "Cant handle some speed?" I asked, laughing slightly and getting to my feet. I walked in, going up to where i instructed everyone to go.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:03 pm

"I can, it's just that that was stupid," he sighed, still looking a bit pale, "I could have made it go even faster actually."
Childishly, he stuck his tongue out before walking to where they were meant to meet. Okay, a bunch of superheroes in the corner of a library wasn't suspicious, was it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next