the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 2 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Jack: I chuckled. "Good thing we're not roommates then, I don't think you'd be able to stand the fact that my socks aren't color-coded," I teased.

Lydia: I blushed lightly, he'd seen right through my little...act, I suppose you could call it. "No, I, uh, actually wanted to talk to you?" It came out like a question.

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 2 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Ammi: I laughed lightly. "You I could tolerate. Un matched or non color coded socks i can handle. Her stuff on my desk, or her clothing on my bed, i couldnt handle."

Dimitri: I lead her to the elevator and pressed the up button with a drum stick. I turned to her and tucked the drum sticks under my arm, holding my hand out to her. "Dimitri."

Last edited by asueu13 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Jack: "Sounds like she was as bad as a boy." I raised my eyebrows and smirked. "Yeah, you may as well have had me as a roommate. But you want a single? That sounds lame, it's awesome having a roommate!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Ammi: I laughed and shook my head. "Lets just hope i get a good one this year...what dorm are you in?" I asked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:00 pm

uh...? idk.

Jack: "My room number's 143, if that's what ya mean." I caught the ball from my friend again, and threw it back once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:01 pm

!nspired wrote:Jack: I chuckled. "Good thing we're not roommates then, I don't think you'd be able to stand the fact that my socks aren't color-coded," I teased.

Lydia: I blushed lightly, he'd seen right through my little...act, I suppose you could call it. "No, I, uh, actually wanted to talk to you?" It came out like a question.

Damien: I raise an eyebrow, finally looking up at her. Squinting because of the sun, I ask, "Why me?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Lydia: "Because..."I tried to think of something quick. "Someone who sits on the stairs sounds more interesting than someone, oh I dunno, tossing a football around." There was no sarcasm in my voice, in case you were wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Ammi: "Cools." I nodded, watching his friend as he threw the ball yet again, only this time, i intersepted it. being a dance, i could jump pretty high and land gracefully. "They should really put more dancers on the foot ball feild. we would kick butt." I noted.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Nate kept his head down as he walked, running straight into a girl. He winced as he backed up. "Sorry," he said, half frowning. (The girl was Ray... I think)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Hooters wrote:Nate kept his head down as he walked, running straight into a girl. He winced as he backed up. "Sorry," he said, half frowning. (The girl was Ray... I think)

Ray: I sigh, patting his shoulder. "I'm not dead, so no harm."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Jack: I quickly stole the ball, by shoving her a little. "Not really. You'd just get run over."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Nate chuckled and his eyes brightened a bit. "Are you sure you're not dead? Quick! How many fingers am i holding up?" He asked, holding up a hand.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Ammi: "Nah, we'd jump out of the way." I did a back flip when he soved me back gently.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Jack: "Back flips aren't allowed on the field," I scoffed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Ray: I smile. "Fifteen. No, wait. That can't be right, can it?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:11 pm

ammi: "Says who?" I asked, raising my eye brows.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Jack: "Says the rules. You could be a cheer leader, though. I can't really see you in one of those uniforms, but..." I shrugged, then cracked a half-grin. "Anything's possible."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Ammi: "you couldnt see me in one of those uniforms? Do you see what i wear in dance class? That makes the uniforms actually look not slutish. But i would probably be a dancer with the marching band any way."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:15 pm

!nspired wrote:Lydia: "Because..."I tried to think of something quick. "Someone who sits on the stairs sounds more interesting than someone, oh I dunno, tossing a football around." There was no sarcasm in my voice, in case you were wondering.

Damien: I laugh. "Sorry to disappoint, but I'm all out of interesting."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Nate smiled a little. "Aw, so close. Two," he said, pulling his hand down. Did this girl go to this university? She looked pretty young, but then again, he was a bad age estimator.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Jack: "No, I don't stalk you to dance class." I rolled my eyes, a half-frown on my face now. Because even the thought was stupid. "I don't think they dance in the marching band, but there are baton twirlers."

Lydia: I smiled in amusement, my brow knitting together. "Is that even possible?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Ammi: "We could have had one last year....if we can get a squad of ten girls, they'll let us form a dance squad for the marching band. problem is finding the ten girls." I thought about what he said earlier. "Why couldnt you see me wearing one of those uniforms?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Ray: I laugh. "Oh, right. That's makes more sense than fifteen."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:21 pm

!nspired wrote:Jack: "No, I don't stalk you to dance class." I rolled my eyes, a half-frown on my face now. Because even the thought was stupid. "I don't think they dance in the marching band, but there are baton twirlers."

Lydia: I smiled in amusement, my brow knitting together. "Is that even possible?"

Damien: "How about I make you find out?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Jack: I shrugged. "Because you're just not that type of girl."

Lydia: My expression changed to kind of confused. "How?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next