the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 3 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Damien: I pat the space beside me.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 3 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Maddy smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Madeline," she said with a small smile on his face.

Nate grinned. "So what's your name, girl-who's-name-I-haven't-gotten?" He asked, a smaller smile on his lips.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Lydia: "I actually have to go set up my dorm," I said apologetically. "But I, personally, think you haven't run out of interesting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Ammi: "How would you know what type of girl i am? You havent seen me in a whole summer. I could have changed." I shrugged. But he was right. I wasnt that type of girl. I wasnt some fluzy chearlearder in a miniskirt.

Dimitri: "nice to meet you." I told her kindly, a smile on my face.

(i think he's gonna be one of those akward music nerd kids that are kinda adorable...like Oz from buffy)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Ray: "I'm strictly Raychelle, as of now, but that might change, depending on who you are."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Damien: "Well, that's good," I say, leaning back. "I was beginning to think I'd lost my charm."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Jack: I chuckled. "But you haven't changed." I glanced over at the dog tage and leather jacket.

Lydia: I smiled. "Nope, looks like you've still got it. I'm Lydia, a freshman - by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:27 pm

(Who is?)

Madeline drew her hand back. "And you as well," she said.

Nate grinned. "I'm Nathaniel," he said, putting his hand out to shake.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Damien: I hold out my hand. "Damien. Nice to meet you."

Ray: I looked at it. "You're not expecting me to shake it, are you?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Lydia: I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you. See ya around?" It was a rhetorical question, and I stepped past him into the building before I could get an answer, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:31 pm

ammi: "And you know this, how?" I asked ,raising and eye brow.

(dimitri..like OZ from buffy the vampire slayer)

Dimitri: "What floor?" I asked, walking into the elevator.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Damien: I purse my lips and scan the school campus.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Jack: "After a year of being friends I think I can judge." I shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Ammi: I laughed and shook my head. "Same old Jack." I tilted my head and looked up at him. "What was your first impression of me?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Jack: "How do you expect me to remember?" I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Nate scoffed, feigning indignation. "You must be quite mental to /not/ assume I want you to shake my hand." He sighed and took his own hand. "Fine, I'll do it myself. I hope you're jealous you missed this luxury," he teased.

"First, please," Madeline said, watching him push the button with a small smirk.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Ray: I purse my lips. "Well, now that you mention it, I'm insanely jealous," I say.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Nate raised his eyebrows. "Well the offers still good for the first five customrs," he said, like a car salesman would.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Ray: I hold out my hand. "First four customers now, unless your hand is a separate being."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Nate shook her hand, a satisfied smile on his face. "Well, now that formalities are out of the way... Do you go to this school, really?" He asked, squinting at her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Ray: I raise an eyebrow. "I'm a freshman, actually. Do I look that young?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Nate looked from side to side and scoffed, like he had though no. His face turned serious. "Yes, you looked extremely young. If you hadn't told me you were a freshman, I would have guessed you were... four, give or take a year," he chuckled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:51 pm

Ray: I flip my hair playfully. "Well, that'll come in handy when I get older."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Nate nodded, looking back at the campus. "I'm a sophomore, y the way. Do you know what that means?" He asked. "Me either... I guess I'm just older."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Ray: I give him a look. "I think I know what that means."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next