the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

5 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 19 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Okay!
And I can bring in Jack for Oliver to talk to.

Would Maddy go to Lydia's cooking class, or should we skip to later?

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 19 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Okay. Maddy will cook. And how's the collage coming?

Maddy was at the station nearest the door when a girl came in, her cheeks a deep rose color. "Oh my gosh! What's wrong?" She asked quietly, walking to the girl.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:36 pm

I need to find pics for the new charries!
April
Blaine
Vikki (I have hers, actually)
Austin

Lydia: "Oh, nothing," I mumbled. I smiled and walked to the table the girl had been at. "Would you mind if I was your partner today? There aren't any other seats, or I'd go with someone else. Sorry, but I think you're stuck with me...and I'm not THAT bad to be stuck with, but you may not like me...and then this'll be awkward...and you'll have to change partners, and-"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Mad put her hands up, chuckling. "No, no. It's fine. I'm Madeline," she said, holding out her hand.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Lydia: "I'm Lydia." I shook her hand quickly, then discreetly used hand sanitizer. I was a bit of a germaphobe. "You must be a freshman, too...?"

^lol, I'm liking Lydia's quirkiness so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:50 pm

https://2img.net/h/i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt167/MichelleTisHere/scene-girl-31.jpg (April?)

Madeline blinked and nodded. "Yeah," she said. "Nice to meet you."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Yeah! Very Happy
Good pic!

Lydia:

"Now class, we'll be starting simple today - cookies!" The teacher announced. "You have all the materials and instructions - so go ahead and start! This is just to see where you're all at skill wise. We'll do something more difficult tomorrow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Madeline smiled and started in. What was she, if not a baker? "What kind of cookies do you want to make?" She asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Lydia: "Welllll if we do something fancy then I'll probably mess it up...and them we'll have to start over...and then we'll fail!" My eyes widened and I took a deep breath. "How about...sugar or chocolate chip?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Maddy snorted, thinking for a second. "Chocolate chip," she said with a normal smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Lydia: "Great!" I looked at the instructions. "We need...*lists amounts of each ingredient*"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Maddy looked at her for a second, hoping she didn't expect her to get it all. With a sigh she got the stuff anyway. "Lets start," she said and busied herself with sifting dry ingredients.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 pm

lol

Lydia: I cracked the eggs we'd need, since I was good at not getting any shells in the bowl. Then I poured water into the dry ingredients she'd put in a bowl and began to mix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Madeline let out a small yelp and shook her head. She tried to smile to soften the blow, but part of her was shocked. "I wasn't finished. We put wet ingredients in when we finish dry ingredients."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Lydia: I smacked my forehead. "I thought you were done! but...either way, all the ingredients go to the same place, so it doesn't matter, right? Ugh, yes it does matter, doesn't it? Oh no, oh no!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:31 pm

sweet is creepin' >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:49 pm

I AM SO ALONEEEE

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Maddy shook her head, probably wrsening the girls panic. "No! Its fine. I'm sorry I freaked out. I'm just a little particular. I'm sorry," she finally stammered out, hoping to calm the girl.

Party soon? Skip to the end of Ivory and Kyle's ride?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:51 pm

We need Sweet so we can do the party Razz

Lydia: "No, it's not fine." I frowned and sighed. "Do we have to start over?"

Kyle: I rode back into the parking lot, then smirked over my shoulder at Ivory. "Enjoy the ride, babe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Aw poo... We might also need asueu...

Ivory's eyes were fractionally wider. "Yeah," she said and her lips curved up into a small smile.

Maddy shook her head. "No, we don't need to start over," she said. "Im sorry for flipping, again," she frowned. "They'll turn out fine."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Hmmm well if Sweet gets on, then we might not have to wait for her, because I think she already has her matches picked out.

Kyle: I smirked. "You can let go of me now."

Lydia; "Okay!" I perked up, making the dough into balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Ivory chuckled and slipped her hands away from his waist. "Psh, you know you liked it," she grinned.

Maddy started to follow her lead, but soon they turned into flowers. She chuckled and set them on the sheet pan.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Sweet's back!!!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Kyle: I pushed my sunglasses off my face, winked, and slid off the bike, careful to balance it so she wouldn't fall. How gentlemany of me. I smirked. "Go ahead, run and tell your little friends that you got to ride with ME."

Lydia; I raised my eyebrows. "Flower cookies?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 pm

*stumbles in* Jeez. You know how parents want to talk about feelings at dinner? Yeah. Mine take 4 hours to express themselves. *dies*
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next