the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 20 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 pm

four hours? O.O

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 20 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Sweet Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Yesh. My dinner only managed a half of that. -.- Apparently I've been doing very bad things.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:21 pm

o-o Uh-oh, bad girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 pm

*wiggles* So what did I miss?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Um Kyle and Ivory talked, so did Lydia and Ollie. Oh and Maddy and Lydia, due to the new rule of having to talk to a person of the same gender.

We were gonna do the party when you came back ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Lol, Sweet

Ivory raised her eyebrows. "Ha, no. I'd rather not go gossip like a little girl. And I don't think they care," she said, looking at him with a little smile. "So why don't you go tell your friends that you got ME to take a ride with you."

Madeline looked up, brow furrowed. "Sorry. I can make them normal," she said, taking one in her hand.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Yay! Party! And ugh, new rule. XD
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Kyle: "My friends? Nah, they'd get too jealous. I want *you* to be my little secret." My eyes twinkled.

Lydia: "No, it's okay! They're pretty!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:28 pm

hey now, there are only three rules in this chat! DEAL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 pm

XD Love ya. *goes to review rules*
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 pm

*shakes head* tsk tsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Ivory grinned, nodding a little. "So are you going to the party tonight?" She asked, raising a single eyebrow.

Maddy smiled. "Thank you," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Kyle: "Depends...are YOU going to the party tonight?" I smirked.

Lydia: I beamed, and put the full tray in the oven to bake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Okay, I think I'm taking away the rule of having to talk to FOUR people of the opposite gender, because that seems a bit much. How about three?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:51 pm

did that post seem out of character for Kyle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:54 pm

No, not really. My posts are taking a really long time.

Ivory nodded. "I wouldn't miss a good party," she winked.

Maddy smiled, the room already filled with the smell of cookies.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:55 pm

k good.

Kyle: "Then I may show up. For the beer." I shrugged, slipping past her. I slapped her butt as I passed. "See ya later, babe."

Lydia: "Mmm it's smells so good!" I giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Ivory let out a small humph and turned, grabbing the tungsten she had originally come out for. While she leaned in her car, she couldn't help but blush. She got out and started toward the school.

Maddy nodded in agreement and pulled the cookies out. The flower petals had drooped down a little as she hoped and she tried one. She sighed in relief as they were chewy.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Kyle: I snickered as I walked away, but didn't let her hear. I noticed some cute blondes as I walked in, and started chatting them up.

Lydia: "Don't eat too many! Or else we won't have enough to get a grade!" I wrung my hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Maddy shot her a look and wiped crumbs from her lip. "Chill. I only ate one," she said.

Ivory walked into the lobby and started up to her dorm, the one she had stayed in for the past two years. She laid on the old be, sighing quietly. Soon, she'd have to find some clothes for the party. Sure she would wear this any other time, but grease stains were /not/ her color.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Lydia: "Sorry." I sighed. "I'm just nervous."

who now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 pm

*stumbles in* Has my party been initiated yet?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Nope! Wanna initiate it? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Dunno... Maybe just have the class over with, poof Ray and Nate over, and start the party?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:36 pm

YUP sounds good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next