the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 7 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Kyle: "I must be pretty lucky if I almost got you, in the closet, once," I murmured in her ear, kissing back down her neck.

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 7 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Ivory nodded. "You do seem relatively lucky," she smirked and pulled back a little. "Wanna get out of here?" She asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Kyle: "Like where?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Ivory shrugged. "Dunno... Not here," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Kyle: I chuckled. "My dorm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Ivory's eyebrow perked up, but she didn't stop the words that left her mouth. "Sure," she said and then tacked on a smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Kyle: "You get another ride on my motorcycle then," I told her as we headed out, since I had driven here on my bike. I hopped on. "Again, you'll get the honor of holding on to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Ivory chuckled and muttered honor, but it was nearly silent. She slipped onto the motorcycle behind him and held onto his waist.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Kyle: I took off down the street, going way over the speed limit just to see if I could scare her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Ivory held onto him a little tighter, removing any space that had been between them," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Kyle: I halted abruptly in front of my dorm building, sliding off the motorcycle and holding it in place so she wouldn't fall over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Ammi: (dont know what to do with her... :/ )
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Uh, I don't know either. Sorry.

It's just that Austin doesn't seem to like her much, so I wasn't sure why he'd go and help her with her books or say hey when she passed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:49 pm

hmm....any ideas how they could possibly get together?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Not really...first impressions are tricky. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:54 pm

i know....hm. I dont want to make her all damsal-y....maybe if she jsut hangs around with Jack and him they will find out that they have some crap in common?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:56 pm

like what? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Football. I dont know what else he likes...but idk. she isnt just a girly girl. She likes most sports, has a wide range in music and stuff like that....
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Yeah he's not huge on music.
He likes sports, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:18 pm

lol...hook up while running....that would be interesting....
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:19 pm

uh we could try it I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:21 pm

just thinkin aloud....we dont have to do that....we can just see where they lead us

Last edited by Momo13 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:26 pm

okay you start

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:29 pm

gar....ok.

Ammi: I went back to my room and changed into some shorts and a tank top. I left my leather jacket in the room, using some very rare common sense that snuck up on me every now and then. I laced up my tennis shoes and headed out my room, closing the door and locking it behind me. I walked to the park and started jogging along the bike trail.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 pm

is Ammi's hair short or just spikey? Kind of a random question, but just curios.

Austin: Time for my run. I changed into a wifebeater and athletic shorts, plus my running shoes, then strapped on my iPod to my muscled arm and headed out to the park.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next