the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 12 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:41 pm

You did? I didn't notice you replied

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 12 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Vikki: I smirked. "Yup." I debated whether or not to pull away now completely, or if he still wanted to kiss me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Nate chuckled, "This reminds of that one movie," he mused.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Vikki: "What movie?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Nate shrugged. "I dunno... Named after some school supply or something. The binder, maybe?" He suggested with a chuckle.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Vikki: "The Notebook..." Except our kiss didn't mean anything. I hadn't meant anything by it. Whoa, did he think we had something here? I messed around with boys, but not...dated. I slipped out of his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Nate raised an eyebrow at her. "What?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Vikki: "Nothing...just you know that didn't mean anything, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Nate nodded and chuckled. "I suppose I should be used to girls using me as a cheap thrill," he said simply.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Vikki: My eyes widened. "I wasn't - no, Nate I -" I shook my head. Cheap thrill? That made it sound so much worse than it was. "It's just...I don't date."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Nate shrugged. "It's fine, don't look so alarmed. It doesn't hurt my feelings any," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Vikki: "But, the thing is, I do like you. I guess you probably don't like me, though. Not now, if you even did to begin with." My eyes dropped to my feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 pm

"What makes you think that?" Nate asked, raising an eyebrow. He did like her; he thought she was cool, a bit crazy, unique.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Vikki: "Most guys get upset when I tell them I don't date."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Nate raised his other eyebrow. "Well I'm not most guys," he said. "In fact, you could call me one in a million."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Vikki: I smiled. "So then you'd be okay with...not dating? But we could hang out and, well, kiss if you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Nate shrugged, half his mouth quirking into a smirk. "S'fine with me," he said. Oh god... He had turned into a friend with benefits.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Vikki: I grinned. "Great." I twisted up my hair and squeezed the water out of it. "The rain's letting up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Nate looked up to see a break in the clouds, the sun streaming down brightly. He grinned fully, wondering if he'd get in trouble for taking his shirt off..
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:22 pm

(he took his shirt off?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:28 pm

No, he was just thinking about it... To wring it out.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:33 pm

(oohhh)

Vikki: "I'll be right back." There was a little forest near the courtyard. I crossed to it and slid my shirt off, out of sight, and wrung it out. I figured Nate didn't need to see me in just my bra and shorts. I slipped it back on, though it was a little wrinkley now and returned to Nate.

(You inspired my post xP)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Nate looked at her for a second and tugged on the bottom of his shirt with a careful smile. He didn't want to kiss her again so he turned back to the quad.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:32 pm

is he mad at her? D:

Vikki: I followed Nate, and went to get my books from where we'd been sitting earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Lol, no

"Have you ever been in a real relationship?" Nate asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next