the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 6 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Ammi
I glanced at Austin as he mumbled something but turned back to jack. "it is fun, I love working with the little kids..."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 6 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Jack: "Eh, they're okay."

Austin: "My sister's a little kid," I muttered.

Jack: "No she isn't, she's a freshman."

Austin: "Whatever dude."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Ammi
I laughed lightly, and smiled. It was cite how he still thought of his sister as a child.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Austin: I crumpled up my empty chip bag and tossed it in the trash, it landing right in. I played a little basketball here and there, maybe that was why it had made it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Ammi
"Nice job," I nodded, watching the genomes cup sail through the air.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:58 pm

the what? Lol

Austin: I shrugged.

Jack: I stood up. "I have a class, I'm gonna go."

Austin: "Same," I lied, standing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Stupid auto correct... Garbage...

Ammi
I nodded. "See you guys later," I stood up and offered Austin a high five.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 pm

lol

Austin: I frowned but gave her a high five, then Jack and I walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Ammi
I watched as they walked off. He was cute...a bit interesting, bit he seemed nice enough. I grabbed my guitar from under the table and walked off the opposite direction.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 pm

G2g see ya
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 pm

skip to later or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 pm

okay bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 pm

We can skip...

Ammi
I had dropped my guitar off in my room and walked put to the court yard to get to class. I ran into some jock who knocked me in my butt then started yelling at me for 'being in his way'. I just sighed and waited until he was done. I stood and saw Austin across the court yard. I turned to pick up my scattered books.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:26 pm

I'm confused. I thought you had to go.

Austin: I had my earbuds in and was leaning against a building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 pm

My sister isn't kicking me off yet...

Ammi
I passed Austin, my eyes on the ground as I walked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Oh, haha. Okay.

Austin: I bobbed my head to the music in my ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Ammi: I continued walking, slightly glad that he didnt notice me. The topple into the mud left the bottoms of my jeans mud streaked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Austin: One of my friends, Lily, came and talked to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Oliver's face was somber as he sat at his desk. The thought of his sister made him want to go back home, to see her, to make sure she was okay. As long as he was here, that wasn't possible. Sure, he could call, but it didn't beat giving her a hug.

Ivory brushed her hair back away from her face, brushing past Kyle and the girl, who was probably a whore. She couldn't help but feel a little jealous, even after she had told herself not to. What she needed was a cheap thrill.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:26 pm

awww poor Ollie v.v

Lydia: I wondered if Oliver was mad at me. Was I supposed to say something different than I did? oh no....

Kyle: "Hey Ivory," I greeted when she passed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:33 pm

"Hey," Ivory said and stopped, leaning against the wall across from him. She was itching to get out of the dress, so baring it all, she pulled it off, wearing a pair of shorts and a skin-tight tanktop.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Kyle: There was a split-second where I actually thought she was taking off her dress. But there was something underneath. The blonde walked off, upset that my eyes were glued to Ivory instead of her. "Hey, babe. What's up?" I slid an arm around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:43 pm

"Not much. This party's dying pretty fast," Ivory said, and batted her eyelashes. "I can't seem to find anyon-- anything to do." Was he looking down her shirt? She looked up, making sure he wasn't. She was a tease, but using height as an advantage was /not/ fair game.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Oh...I didn't realize they were still at the party, lol.

Kyle: "You can do me if you want," I half-joked, planting a kiss on her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Ivory brought her hands up to rest on his neck. "With moves as smooth as that," she smiled, "you might just get lucky."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next