the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 13 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:53 pm

oh okay

Vikki: "Yeah, but it didn't go so well."

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 13 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Nate pursed his lips, looking down. "Sorry to hear about that... Is that why you don't date?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Vikki: "Yup. I just don't want to go through that again." I bit my lip and shrugged slightly. I assumed al relationships must not be very great, like the one I had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Nate nodded, looking off. "Well hopefully, you can find someone who'd know how to treat you," he smiled a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Vikki: I guess he didn't want to be that someone. I gulped, and nodded, not wanting my thoughts to show through. "Yeah, hopefully."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm

hellooooooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Nate looked at her with a disarming smile. "I'll point you toward people of interest if I see them... But first I have to look in a mirror," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Vikki: I smiled curiously, arching an eyebrow. "Are you saying you may be one of those people of interest?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Nate feigned shock and then cracked a smile. "I very well might be," he said quiety.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Vikki: I wasn't sure how to answer that, when I had just told him I didn't date. Still, the thought of Nate and me, together, made me happy. I smiled. "Good to know." Then looked away as we walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:27 pm

"Sorry," Nate said, looking down. He shouldn't be so imposing. She had already told him that she didn't date.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Vikki: "What are you apologizing for?" I asked in confusion. I looked over at him. "I told you I really, really like you. I'm just still not sure...about...you know, actually dating someone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm

"I was imposing myself," Nate said, looking at her with a small smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Vikki: "No, it's okay. I shouldn't have made out with you, it gave you the wrong idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 pm

"So you regret it?" Nate asked, holding back a slight chuckle.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Vikki: I smirked. "I don't regret the kissing itself, though I regret toying with your feelings."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Have you decided how bad Ollie's injuries are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Lydia: I woke up in the middle of the night, having had a nightmare. Then I wasn't sure where I was. Oh wait, I was in Austin's - my brother - room. I hadn't liked being alone, because it made me think scary thoughts about Oliver dying and things like that. So I'd been staying in Austin's room.

I went back to sleep, and it felt like minutes later morning came. I trudged back to my own dorm and got ready, still down about the absence of Oliver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 pm

HOOTERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:23 pm

After one week, Oliver had developed a sense cabin fever. He tightened the sling on his shoulder with one hand and took a deep breath, the bandages that covered his ribs squeezed him a little. He took a cab back to the campus, but with much resistance from the doctors. He still had to go back twice amedeo for tests.

When he got onto the campus, a few people rushed overto him, hugging him gingerly. Once he assured them that he was fine, he continued inside and paused at Lydia's dorm. Hesitantly, he knocked on the door.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Lydia: I was wiping off some makeup that had dripped from last night, I looked like a mess. Who was that? Austin? Probably. I didn't bother finishing rubbing it off, just for my brother. I went to the door, and let out a little shriek of surprise when I saw Oliver. I almost hugged him but stopped, knowing he had injuries. "OLIVER!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:33 pm

"Hey, stranger," Oliver chuckled softly. "How've you been?" He took her into a one arm hug, kissing he cheek. "I missed you."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Lydia: I blushed. "I missed you, too. I've been...not so good, worried," I admitted. "About you. Are you feeling better, though?" I suddenly remembered the disgusting runny makeup on my face. Yuck. He probably thought I looked weird. *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Oliver let go of her, standing in the doorway. "Yeah, I'm better. They've got me on some pain medication for my collar bone and ribs, and I have to o back every three days, but Im happy," he smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Lydia: I bit my lip and nodded. "This happened right after our...uh, fight - or whatever you call it - didn't?" UH OH did that mean I kind of caused it?! Oh no oh no!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next