the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 14 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Ollie's eyebrow quirked up. "What do you mean, fight?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 14 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Lydia: "Not "fight," really...just...after you told me about your sister, there was this awkwardness for some reason. And it felt like a fight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Oliver pursed his lips. "I don't know why," he said. "It felt awkward?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Lydia: "Yes, a little," I admitted. "Well, quiet. Which is awkward."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Oliver pursed his lips and then cracked a small smile. "I'm sorry for that. I didn't mean to make you feel that way," he said, wringing his hands slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Do I /want/ to ask about your pic?

Lydia: I smiled and took his hand so he'd quit wringing them. I swung them back and forth a little. "It's fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Oliver smiled a bit more, only a little pain radiating through his shoulder in the form of a dull burn. The pain mess were wearing off. "Okay," he said, noticing a little pain in his ribs, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Lydia: "Do you still have to go to classes?" Speaking of which I should probably get going to mine. I dropped Oliver's hands and went to my dresser, back to rubbing off my makeup. "You can come in, by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Oliver nodded, taking a step in. Just as he had thought, her room was
spotless and organized. "Yes, I still have to take classes."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Lydia: "but aren't you...in pain?" I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, then slid on my sweater, I was already wearing my pants and shirt for the day. I picked up my books. "well, anyway, that means we should head off for class now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Oliver half shrugged. Well, tried to. The motion brough an adequate manount of pain to his chest and shoulder. "I have meds," he half panted. "I just need to take a few and I'll be good for the day."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Lydia: "Okay," I said slowly as I locked my dorm door and we began to walk. "Do you need help carrying something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Oliver looked around and the shook his head. All her had was a satchel. Everything else was in his classes already. He reached into his back pocket and drew a small baggy, popping two of the small blue pills.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Lydia: I was glad I knew those were meds, and not illegal drugs. Not that Oliver would do drugs, but....

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Oliver started toward his classes, putting his free hand in his pocket. He wanted to help Lydia with all her stuff, like he had before. He silently cursed his neglectful driving and smiled at her. "So how were things while I was gone?" He asked.

(This was extremely overdue.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:16 pm

(lol, yeah just a little xD)

Lydia: I shrugged slightly. "Normalish. I ended up staying in my brother's dorm a lot because I missed you...but oh, you didn't really mean me, sorry! Things around campus are normal, I guess. I don't know, I haven't been here all that long to know what "normal" is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed May 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Ollie's cheeks turned a light pink. "No, I was asking about you," he said, a small smile on his lips. "I missed you, too." He looked down the hall of the classrooms and was hit by memories of it a year before. He had felt so alone, pushed aside. He was the definition of a nerd. Never once had he thought that he'd have a... Girlfriend type person.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Lydia: I giggled nervously. "Oh..." I looked down at my feet, a happy little smile on my face. "I should have visited you in the hospital... I didn't really think about that as an option for whatever reason...I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed May 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Oliver chuckled and shrugged his good arm. "You don't have to be sorry," he said as they approached the classes. "I guess I'll see you after class?" He asked, leaning down. He paused, trying to disperse the jolt of nervousness that came right before he kissed her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Lydia: I closed my eyes, enjoying the kiss for the short moment. I smiled, a slight pink coming to my cheeks as I glanced at him then slipped inside my classroom. "Yeah, see ya bye!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed May 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Oliver walked into his class room and was barraged by gentle hugs and questions about the accident. It was all a little overwhelming. One question really stood out. "Are you really so depressed that you tried to kill yourself?" He paused and took a step back, frozen. "Why would I be depressed?" He asked. "Because you.... Um, nevermind..." She said, gaining a shocked look from the teacher. She ushered everyone to their seats and briskly began class.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:02 pm

O.o

Lydia: I went through the motions of class, but I was thinking of Oliver, really. I wondered how many different things he broke, tore, etc. Wondered if anything would still go wrong - oh no oh no! Pondered whether he always was a wreckless driver. But through my worries I was actually thinking about whether Oliver would ask me to be his girlfriend soon...But that was selfish, wasn't it? I should be thinking more of him. Maybe he didn't even want me as a girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun May 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Oliver left the class with a smile and quickly met up with Lydia. He pushed his hand in his pocket. "Hey," he said, turning to her and planting a quick kiss on her cheek. He needed to find out what she was to him. He pursed his lips, a shyer smile taking its spot on his lips. "I wanna ask you something..." He trailed. Now was time to make it official.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Lydia: I had already forgotten my thoughts from earlier in class. "What is it?" I asked, a little worried. What if it was something bad? Like ... well I don't really know what something bad could be, but of course I always thought the worst first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun May 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Oliver's eyes went wide for a seond and he took one of her hands. "Um... Do you... Wannabemygirlfriend?"He asked, the last part in one rush of breath. His eyes darted nervously for a second and then he broke into a seemingly cool smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next