the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 11 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Black&White Sun May 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Puppeteer
I roll my eyes. "Well, I'm taking it." I reach out with my mind and find a lone guard, playing with his emotions some, giving him guilt and rebellious feelings. In that minute the door opens and he stands there
"I'm sorry..." He murmurs, looking down at the floor.
I jump off the table with a smirk, skipping over to the door. "That's quite alright. Just don't lock me up again, would you?"
He nods with a sad frown.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun May 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Alexis:
A wall of fire erupts between her and the guard, "We don't leave until we are told to, not by your tricks!"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Puppeteer glares back at her annoyed. "Jeez, talk about your swings. Aren't ya captured? I, for one, don't want to be disected like a frog. So I suggest you let me go or your going to have some issues coming upon you."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun May 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Alexis:
"I won't be dissected" I say, "I was already dissected and put back together better than before I was a little snot before after all I was cured of my breast cancer, I should be thanking them"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Puppeteer put on a very fake depressed face. "Well, great sob story, but i'm going." She crosses her arms, sending the girl waves of mental pain.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon May 16, 2011 9:21 am

Alexis:
"Did you not hear before? Your mental tricks don't work on me! I was altered with my mind as well, no mental attacks can harm me!"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 3:29 pm

technically no.... not feeling mental attacks would mean that your nervous system wasn't working right, meaning that you couldn't feel /any/ pain /anywhere/....but w/e i'll roll with it...

Pupetter frowned frustrated. "Fine." She looks back at the guard, still standing there like a sorry mope. "I'm sure your doctor wouldn't like one of his guards being burnt alive then. I hear they're quite pricey to replace."
With a bit more emotional play, the guard burst into tears. Puppeteer simply laughed at the grown man crying as he walked forwards into the flames. She wanders around and sits up on the counter, watching him burn in the girl's flames.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon May 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Alexis:
"NO!" I yell and drop the flames.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Pupeteer giggled, skipping forward to the guard. "Well now, don't you crumble like a wall of sand." She sticks her tongue out at her before running out with a laugh.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon May 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Alexis:
"Crap!" I mutter and follow her out.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue May 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Puppeteer giggles, changing the emotions of the guards she encounters from being surprised to very protecting, stepping in the path of the pyro to stop her. Puppeteer glanced back a moment before turning to a guard. "Can I have that gun of yours?"
Unquestioningly, he hands it to her before going in to aid in stopping the persuing girl. Puppeteer smiles wickedly before skipping on down another hall.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Maka
I walk down the alleyway to the street, a slight skip to my step. I run my tongue behind my fangs with a smile, the taste of blood still dancing in my mouth. And not a drop on my white blouse, i realize, noticing as i look down to straighten out my skirt. So sweet, i can't imagine how my family ignores it all around. Though it was still odd to completely ignore the number one rule against me for seventeen years, but Mom was always about preaching that we should be independent. Suck it, Mom, this is my version of independence. Dad on the other hand....God, if he ever found out...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Na'arsif
Damn it, I lost track of the signature. The raknosh would have to wait...again.
Son zab raknosh gimena! I cursed in my mind. He was a slippery one, I'd give him that.
I leaned against the side of the building, shutting my eyes tightly and sighing. Well this was just great. The prey escaped, I was separated from my team, and I was almost out of time to fill my quota. What was that human saying? Ah, right. Life's a bitch. I opened my eyes again, glaring at the flickering street lamp. Couldn't it pick either "off" or "on" and stick with that?

((Translation notes: (Language warning!)

The word "raknosh" ("rahk-nohsh") means "fucker" in Pedla--the word "rak" meaning "fuck." What Na'arsif thought, "Son zab raknosh gimena!" ("sohn zahb rahk-nohsh gih-men-ah," with a hard G sound like in "get") translates to "I hate that fucker!" As you might then have picked out, objects go before the verbs in Pedla.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 6:13 pm

seventeen here Winter, i'm fine with some dirtiness :3

Maka
I pause under a streetlight, its flickering light paining my eyes. I realize they're still my wolf's tarnished orange eyes, and with that all of the senses of the wolf. Hearts all around, faint but creating such a lovely symphony in my ears. I could almost play along on my guitar if I hadn't left it back at the bar. Open mics were the best nights, with the best drunks to lure out for a little drink myself. That one had been a little too drunk; i taste it on my tongue, the slight tinge of alcohol. I'm getting slightly light headed from it. Maybe I'm getting drunk now. An odd concept for me. I've never before had a drink in my life and yet i'm getting drunk off of someone's blood. Funny...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Na'arsif
Some human girl passed me by. Even though I was wearing a scarf, I could still pick up a scent of nightclub and alcohol. In fact, she looked like she was getting a little tipsy. That would explain why she wasn't looking at me funny for the way I was dressed.
Heh. I remember getting drunk once...it had been pretty soon after I hit drinking age, actually. I remember Likel scolding me to no end the next day for killing my brain cells, though I think that the hangover I'd gotten was more than enough to drive me away from doing that again. At least, not for a while. Maybe I'd go drinking once I'd finally killed that effing fire type...
An underlying scent broke me from my thoughts. What was that...? Something canine...? I considered the possibility that there was a dog nearby, but I didn't think that was the case here. So what was it?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Wisp
I turn suddenly to the guy. They guy...psh, of course i knew he was there. What wolf doesn't know her surroundings? "Can you tell me where the park is?" I say, trying my absolute hardest to pronounce ever syllable right, though i think the 'the' is missing the 'e' sound. Damn, maybe I should be a little more careful in picking who i drain. I run my tongue over my teeth again and find them pointed. Well now, I was losing control of my wolf side as well as my habui side then? No way i could hide it now, I just hope he's not some sort of Hunter...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Na'arsif
"I'd dell yu if I knu," I answered with a shrug.
Oh yeah, she was pretty darn drunk. She was giving me a pretty creepy look, too. Kind of a hungry look--lustful even. Gross. While certainly it had long been legal for humans and my kind to marry, the thought of love between us just made me shudder. I know for a fact that a majority of humans feel the same way. It's like...beastiality, almost. Granted, I was sure that this girl had no idea just who she was talking to.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Maka
Mock me then, huh? Or was it just the weirdest accent I ever heard? Not one I recognized. "Fine." I cross my arms, determined to keep my wits about me and my powers under control, as well as my wolf side.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Na'arsif
I've been told that my Pedla accent sounds like some odd mix of German, Russain, and French. Not that that tells me much, anyway... And what's with this girl's attitude?
"Was id sahmding I said?" I asked. "Yu have du forgive me; English isn'd my firsd language."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Maka
Ain't that obvious, mister? Jeez... "No, just...I think I'm drunk..." On life, quite literally. Never has that saying made more sense to me! Aren't I glad Dad isn't here, or he'd be able to smell the blood on my breath. And that'd be then end of me!
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Na'arsif
I wanted to say that I could tell, but I held my tongue. Actually, listening to this girl talk was kind of funny, what with the slurred words and all.
Come to think of it, something I always found amusing was that, no matter the species (out of the ones we knew so far), there were still two kinds of drunks: good, fun drunks that liven up the party, and nasty, angry drunks that you can't help but get pissed at.
"If my cellphone wud work, I'd lend id du yu," I said with a shrug. "Sorry I cahn'd be more helpfahl."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Maka
"OH, no." I laugh/giggle. "I don't want to call anyone..." Mom couldn't deal with cells and so Dad would be the one to pick up, and he would /flip/ at me being drunk. "Just...just the forest...park."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Na'arsif
"Wud yu like me du help yu luk?" I asked politely. "I've god dime du kill."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Maka
something, somethingsomething 'kill'. Right buster, I bet you haven't encountered a habui yet. "No, i'm fine," i say with a staged smile. I turn on my heel and nearly fall but regain my balence. "I'll find my way." Follow me and you're going to have a few problems, you creeper.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 9:18 pm

((I'm trying to get her to stay long enough that a fight breaks out between them xD))

Na'arsif
"If yu're so sure of yurself," I said with a snort, "by all means don'd led me sdahp yu. Id's nahd like yu nearly fell over, or anyding. Drahnk or nahd, yu can handle whadever comes yur way--is dahd so?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next