the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Marley
I lay on my back on the soft grass, soaking up the sun with my eyes closed. Good thing that 'vamps+sun= sizzle' thing wasn't true, or else I'd be a very sad Vampimar. Then I stood up with a yawn, subconsciously making sure the ring was still in my pocket "I'm going to go for a walk, alright?" I asked, looking over at Nate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Spiro phased into the dark room, silent as stone. He wondered what she was feeling, or if she was still blacked out. He reached for a light switch and a row of blinding flourescent lights flickered and lit the white room. "Are you awake?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sat May 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Brian- I walk out of my apartment at dusk, thinking about how I'll kill my victim. I smile at the thought.

((So who's gonna kill who?))
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Nate nodded and smiled softly. "All right, baby," he murmured sleepily.

Lance stood in the trees, studying Marley and Nate, his eyes narrowed. "This time, you're dead," he muttered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Elizabeth
I quickly closed my eyes, flinching as the lights came on "Well, if I wasn't then, I am now" I muttered. What trouble had Ember gotten me into now?!

Marley
I smiled at him, bending down and kissing him on the cheek before heading off. I whistled to myself, so happy I thought I would burst

UV... you REALLY should have been on the chat box, that's where we figured it all out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Crooks caught it, inspected its shine before tossing the heavy thing around his neck again. "Too late for that, I'm afraid. Didn't anybody teach you t' think before you act, doggy?" He twirled his gun, giving a challenging smile.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Spiro cocked his head at her, watching blankly. He stepped closer. "Do you know why you are here?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Lance watched her for another couple of minutes before stepping out of the shadows. "You weren't supposed to live," he said, his voice low.

"Yeah, but a lot of shit's happened since I was taught that," Jason said, realizing that the man wasn't going to let up. "You have your necklace back. Just let me go."

--it's so weird writing with Jason not having a back bone...this is how he was before he left Julian *shakes head*--
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sat May 07, 2011 6:20 pm

... well I wasn't. Anybody care to fill me in? Besides, I didn't know that's where you guys were working it out!
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Deacon
I paced impatiently in front of the girl, who was now unconscious and bound to the wall. Ug, I was so /bored/. I've been waiting here for a full 10 minutes! I walked over to her, and put my mouth right next to her ear "Wake up already!" I yelled

(and because I must write the Joker in third...)
The stage was set, the audience was assembling, and the star of the show was bound and gagged in a garbage bag. They were in an audatorium, all the seats filled with people expecting to hear the mayor give a speech. The mayor, however, was trapped in the back room. The Joker poked at the bag with his foot, trying to wake up the little girl inside

Elizabeth
If I let him know about my MPD, that might be seen as a weakness. Besides, nobody should know about that, nobody /could/ know. But still, faking knowlage might be dangerous "No, not really"

Marley
The hair on the back of my neck stood on end, butterflies racing in my stomach. I turned slowly to face Lance as he approached "Oh... hehe... long time no see?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Rose: I slid into his *insert location of living space here* covertly, and snuck through the rooms, looking for him. I passed through the living room, seeing that the time was 11:57. Perfect. It gives me two minutes to sneak, a minute for dialogue, and then twelve bongs to shoot. I found him in his office, and tackled him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Crooks stepped forward, into the shadow of the alley. "Sorry, mate. Can't do that." He cocked an eyebrow. "Got a reputation 'ere. I let you go, I'll 'ave some idiot thinking 'e can get away with a stunt like that, too."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Uh... office... okay, whatever, it doesn't need to be perfect
Gabe
One moment, I was sitting in a chair. The next moment, I wasn't. I was immidiately disoriented thanks to my lack of sight, but I tried to scramble to my feet, biting back a curse "What the heck?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sat May 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Fine. I have to drop this chat, I guess.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Rose: I smiled down at the target, and checked my watch. "Ooo two minutes of dialogue. I'm ahead of schedule."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Sophia jumped, a scream tearing out of her throat. She blinked rapidly, fear tightening in her stomach. Her muscles were sore, and when she spoke, her voice trembled slightly. "Where am I?" Ah, a very cliche question, but it was the first one that came to her mind.

Lance raised an eyebrow, his arms crossed over his chest. "He Turned you."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Jason shook his head, afraid that was going to be the answer. Without another word, he started to sprint towards the man, Changing in midair. When he landed, he was a dark tan wolf.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Winnie tried to scream something at him, but all that came out was a muffled string of angry cries. It was hot and sticky and dark in there, muggier than Luna in July. She used precious breath to jam her bound fists at the foot that kept poking her from the outside.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Crooks dodged and rolled out of the way just in time, firing his gun without bothering to aim. He let out a sharp whistle. " 'ere doggy! Gonna bite me?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Sorry Uv :/

Gabe
"What are you talking about?!" I asked, my dead eyes widening. Being blind was so frustrating, but instead of randomly lashing out, I just paused

Deacon
I laughed at her scream "My secret lair" I said in a dramatic voice

Marley
"Thanks for the heads up, Shirlock, I didn't notice" I muttered, crossing my arms also and glaring at him. Secretly, I was scared. Really scared

"Now that's just rude" The Joker muttered, pulling his foot away. He frowned at the bag, but couldn't keep up the expression for long, a sadistic smile breaking through as he nudged the bag again, "Cheer up, kid, you're going to be a star!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Rose: "I'm ahead of schedule. I'm supposed to kill you at midnight." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Spiro clicked his tongue, reaching into the depths of her mind and stabbing guilt there. "You should. You've gotten in so much trouble, I was ordered to exterminate you. It must hurt to not even know what you did."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Gabe
"Why?!" I was... mostly, a pacifist, who didn't get on many people's bad sides

Spades
I frowned, thinking. Definitely Ember's fault. But that made it /my/ fault, too. Wait, exterminate? "You're going to kill me?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Rose: I unfurled my devil wings to show off a little. "Because I'm an assassin, and some asshole wanted you dead and didn't want to get their pathetic hands dirty." I checked my watch. "Oops, one minute and thirty seconds left. Last words?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Winnie screamed again, struggling against her bonds. Her hands were clasped behind her back, but with some effort she swung them underneath herself so they were in front, and tried to tear at the gag in her mouth. It finally slipped out. "Let me out you bastard clown! Or I'll reopen those scars!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next