the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 4 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:30 am

Cricket: "Me neither. It's too loud," he said.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 4 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:34 am

Callie: "Too loud?" I asked confused.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:38 am

Cricket: He took a step onto the leaf-littered sidewalk. A loud crunch sounded.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 pm

You're gone again Sad So soon?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Gordon: "Yea i love tag! you're it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Lucy: "Not fair!" She giggled and ran after Gordon.

Callie: I smiled to myself, "I see."
I crunched a leaf of my own. That was actually one of the only things I liked about the fall.
"Do you read much?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Cricket: He pricked up when he heard that line. Those were the exact words that Annaleah had said the second time they met. "No," he said thoughtfully, and decided not to metion that he couldn't read. Not in the language most knew, anyhow.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Callie: I recoiled a bit when he jerked.
"Oh.. I just, I mean... Do you write often, or..?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Cricket: He chose his words carefully. "No, not for fun anyhow." He looked back at Callie. "Do you?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Callie: "Yeah, I'm a poet. Or- I'd like to be. I'm only 14 so its not like anyone's ever read anything but, I'd like to be." I stumbled over my words. I had to work on my people skills.
"I just thought you sounded very... poetic."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Cricket: He smiled slightly. "Poetic, eh? That's a new one."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Callie: "Well I've never heard someone describe autumn as loud. That's a new one." I countered.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Cricket: He flashed a full smile. "That's just 'ow I think. All riddle-like."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Callie: "You should try poetry. I think you'd like it." I stole a glance at Lucy. She was running around, giggling. I smiled lovingly.

[[ BRB shower ]]
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Cricket: He ran a hand through his hair. "Maybe," he said thoughtfully, and watched Lucy play. He smiled to himself. Once Annaleah taught him to write, maybe he could. One step at a time, Crick, he reminded himself, You've got other things to worry about.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Callie: "So do you know your way to The Coffee shop or..?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Cricket: He'd forgotten all about the coffee shop. "Oh. Aye, I remember, thanks," he said, and started to back away to leave.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Callie: I glanced over at Lucy, who saw me watching and ran over. "Are you having fun?" I asked her.
"Where's he going?" She asked.
"He's going to go eat."
"I wanna come!"
"Lucy I-" But she ran off. She caught up with Cricket and started running circles around him.
"Lucy!" I tried calling her back.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Cricket: Then the kid popped up at his feet, grinning up at him. He couldn't help but laugh a little. She looked so bright-eyed. "I think your sister is calling," he said, a weak attempt at getting her to listen to Callie. He looked back at Callie and shrugged, mouthing, 'kids.'
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Callie: "Luce, come back here," I jogged to catch up with them. I tried to pull her aside.
"No!" She yelped.
"Lucy stop it, he has to go now."
"I'm hungery too!"
"No you're not."
"How do you know? I am!" She huffed and sat on his feet. I looked up at him and blushed, giving an apologetic smile.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Cricket: And suddenly she was sitting on his feet. Her sister seemed embarassed, but he just laughed. "Lucy," he said, and she craned her neck to look up. "Lucy, I've got a surprise for you, aye? But you can't 'ave it 'til you get off my feet."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Callie: Her eyes grew big and she jumped up immeadiately.
"What! What! What!" she cried. I raised an eyebrow.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Cricket: He knelt down to her height. " 'ave you ever petted a raven before?" He looked at Callie in a way that said reassuringly, 'don't worry, it's not what you think'
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Callie: "Um.."
"Thats a bird, yeah?" Lucy asked.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Cricket: "Uh-huh. A real pretty, big black bird. My bes' pal's got one as a pet, named Develyn. She does tricks an' all. And maybe, if you're real good and listen to your sister, I can convince 'im t' bring 'er back 'ere and show 'er to ya. How's that?"

Last edited by Jacky K. on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next