the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 9 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 pm

"If I tell you, you wont leave, right?" Mika didnt want him to yet, his hands were gentle and her body hungered for his touched. Part of her knew this was wrong...she barely new him. But another part loved it.

"No idea. I dont remember meeting anyone, so I wouldnt know." Russel shrugged. "Not having a memory kinda has its downsides." He told her. How could she ask a question like that? How would he know?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 9 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Addy chuckled, taking it as her challenege. "Well, then I'm going to have to test that theory," she asked with a grin.

Xander shook his head. "Not unless you tell me to leave," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:21 pm

"What theory?" Russel asked, slightly confused. God this girl was weird...he should have just kept walking. Part of him wondered why he was still here.

"Good." mika kissed him gently. "But I still dont want you to stop." she kissed the base of his neck and pulled herself closer to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 pm

"I'm going to hang out with you until you can clearly remember me," Addy said. "But don't worry, I'm not usually like this. Sometimes boredom just takes its toll on me."

Xander smiled, bringing her lips down to his and smiled as he continued to play with her chest. He felt slightly desperate, to fill himself with hertouch because he anticipated her pushing him away soon.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Mika's hands slid up his back and her nails gently scratched at his warm skin. she scratched down his back softly to the bottom of his shirt and pulled up on it.

"Oh boy." Russle groaned softly. This was going to be long, he could already tell. Why couldnt she just kill him earlier? His life would be so much easier.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Addy chuckled. " Please try to contain your enthusiasm," she said. "Anyway, it's safer with two of us," she said, shrugging.

Xander moaned softly and his hips jerked involuntarily because of her nails over his back. He pulled back from her, his face slightly flushed and a small smile tugging at his lips.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Mika pulled his shirt off him and let her fingers trace over his chest. "This is the closest i have let anyone into my life." She murmured softly to him.

"I've been safe enough...I think." Russle sighed. This was a bad idea. A very bad idea.

(Mika has no idea he is a Supior, right?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 pm

(No, no she doesn't.)

"Well, now you'll be safer," Addy said. "Sure, I'm small, but I can fight," she said.

Xander smiled. "Well, I'm glad it was me that you let in," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:56 pm

"I'm glad too." Mika smiled to him. Her fingers traced his defined chest and she smiled. "But we should probably stop before things get to far." she sighed, hating herself as the words came out of her mouth.

"If you say so." Russle sighed and looked at the ground. again, this was going to be along day. Or week....or if luck was against him, month.

Last edited by Momo13 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 am

(bump?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Addy got to her feet and brushed herself off. "Well, now that we're traveling together, we should probably find others," she said with a shrug.

Xander nodded, pulling his hands away with a sudden coldness. "You're right," he agreed and picked her up, setting her off of him. He stood and took a deep breath. "I'm gonna go take a shower," he mumbled, walking off into a dark hall. He wasn't mad... Just... Distant.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Russle groaned. "Great more people. Yay." this was worse than...well he didn't know what. But more people to remember. That would just be wonderful.

Mika blinked a couple times when he turned cold. She was about to follow him, but noticed the darkness. She stood at the edge of the light she had and looked ahead. Did she do something wrong?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Xander stood at the end of the hall and flicked on the light and then grabbed some clothes out of his room. He leaned against the wall in the hall for a while, his head down. He almost feel asleep.

Addy frowned and walked over to him. "It won't be that bad," she said, her voice taking on a new, softer tone. Something bout him being so cold toward her made her feel more vulnerable.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:13 pm

"Yea, but it's not going to be great either." Russle grumbled softly. He stood up and stretched. "It is better the. Sitting out in the wide open."

"You ok?" Mika walked over to him slowly. "What's the matter?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Xander nodded, looking past her slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said, looking down at her with a small smile. "We're gonna have to get going in the morning," he said softly. "I do want to find some others." He looked back down at her, smoothing back some of her hair and then sighed quietly.

Addy pulled back her hair into a ponytail and looked at him. "Ready to go?" She asked, cocking her head slightly to the side with a small smile. She couldn't help but be optimistic about this. Being with more people meant safety to her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Mika nodded and stood on her toes to kiss him gently. "Alright. I'm fine with that." she told him softly, looking into his eyes. She took his hands in hers and smiled brightly. They had at least one more night alone.

Russel sighed and got to his feet. "as ready as I'll ever be for more people I won't remember." he sighed softly and ran a hand through his hair. This girl would be the death of him, but he knew she wouldn't leave him, so might as well learn to deal with it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9