the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 8 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:32 am

Xander turned his back toward Mika and made sure he had everything before they headed outside. He knew that there were a few roads that snaked through the desert and forests and there had to be a few people following them.

They enetered the woods and instantly, Orion could feel the humid air sticking to his skinand making him slightly uncomfortable. The woods were the worst for him. He liked being able to see everything for miles and all of these trees weren't helping his paranoia.

Adelaide found a small meadow and sat down, eating a can of peaches she had found in an old store earlier in the dag and chasing it with a swig of water. She had been on the move all day, so it felt good to sit for a minute. She laid on her back and closed her eyes, fogetting all about her food.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 8 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:26 am

Mika followed out after him, coming to his side quickly. The paths were windy, but as long as Xander had a vauge idea on where they were going, she dent really care.

"Ugh...humidity is defenately not good for my hair." Delilah muttered, pulling he hair into a tight bun on the back of her head.

Russle walked through the paths, his bag over his shoulder. Where was he going? He didn't exactly know. He was just walking. He came into the woods and stumbled upon a girl who was laying on the ground.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Orion rolled his eyes at how extremely shallow she sounded and kept his head down as he walked. The sun was high over head, but it only hit him in small rays, filtered down through the leaves.

Xander glanced at Mika out of the corner of his eye and sighed, shoving his hands deep into the pockets of his leather jacket. The roads were speckled with scraggly grass that he occassionally stomped down.

Addy heard something in the meadow and quickly glanced up. She quickly took in the boy and then layed back down, like nothing back happened. She closed her eyes again and put her hands above her head, on her light pinkish curls.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Delilah skipped next to him along the road. She hadn't realized how nice company besides Kyle was.

Mika smiled over to him as they walked. She liked that he was sweet and cared for her. From he showed last night, she thought he cared for her, but she could be mine.

Russle walked past the girl who was laying on the ground. She was pretty, yes, but she could be one of them. He had no way of knowing who she was from just seeing her laying someplace.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:16 pm

"You have heavy footfalls," Addy said, not moving from her spot, instead concentration on the slight vibration of his steps. "Are you a Superior?" She asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:33 pm

"One of them? No way." Russle shook his head. "You?" now that he thought about it, he /could/ have been. He remembered nothing about himself, so who was to say he wasn't? But then he figured he'd be able to remember if he WA one.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Xander casually draped his arm aroun Mika, keeping his eyes forward, though desperately he wanted to search her face. He wanted her approval, which struck him as strange. Normally, he wouldn't have care what a girl though, but somehow, she was breaking down his shell.

Orion glanced over at her and snorted. "Can you try not to be so... Girly?" He asked. "I mean skipping, really?"

Addy shifted, so she was looking up at him. "No, not even close," she said and threw him a disarming grin.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Mika looked up at him as he wrapped his arms around her. She smiled and looked ahead again. This was nice. Sure, she was on the run, but she had someone now. Someone to protect her from the darkness, someone who cared. For the first time in her life, she had someone.

“Jeez. First Kyle now being girly? Honestly. Why don’t you just change my name or my past while you are at it?” Delilah grumbled softly. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked at the ground.

Russle nodded to her and sat a couple feet away from her. He needed to take a break from traveling. “Good to know.” He didn’t really believe her, she hadn’t given him a reason to yet. He saw her smile at her, and raised an eye brow. Why was she smiling?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Xander kept down the road, occassionally glancing at her. After an hour or so of walking, he let his arm slip down and capture her hand in his. He took a quick glance at her out of the corner of his eye and then looked forward. "If we don't find anyone by sundown, I know of a small cabin," he said.

"You don't believe me, do you?" Addy asked with a smaller, less threatening smile. "If I was a Superior, I would waste no time killing you, but I'm not, so I won't she assured him." She laid back down, closing her eyes.

Orion looked at her like she was insane. "What are you getting so mad for?!" He asked incredulously. "Is it really so hard not to talk to yourself or skip?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Mika nodded to what he said and let a smile cross her lips when he held her hand. She let her fingers intertwine with his. “Sounds like a plan.” She nodded up to him and smiled widely.

“Or you could just be trying to get my guard down.” Russle countered, watching her. He didn’t trust easily. “Its not you I don’t trust, its everyone.” He informed her.

“It’s the fact you keep trying to make me change who I am! Yes, I talk to Kyle. It makes me feel sane. Makes me feel real. And incase you haven’t noticed, I act like a girl because I AM one.” Delilah spat at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:04 pm

"Shut up and find your own way through the woods," Orion growled, his eyes seeming to darken. He brushed past her, sighing and grumbling, hiking his bag farther up on his shoulder.

Addy half shrugged. "Whatever," she said, undeffered. She pushed her whole body closer to the grass, enjoying the smell. "You're right. I am a Superior," she said.

Xander smiled a little and kept walking. For some reason, the silence between them was comfortable. It was like everything that was unsaid was mutually understood.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

“Fine. I will!” Delilah snapped at him. She turned away from him and started down another way. “I don’t need you or your paranoia!” She shouted at him as she walked down another path.

Russle chuckled softly. “Good. So feel free to kill me.” He leaned back in the grass and looked up at the sun. It was half tucked behind a thin white cloud, so sun still reached him, but it wasn’t too intense.

Mika relaxed and looked ahead. Part of her didn’t want them to find anyone else. She liked being alone with him. just one more day alone wouldn’t be too bad for them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:04 pm

(Sorry, I'm helping my mom shave out little dog.)

Orion knew that he was going the way to an old abandoned city, but she didn't know that. Her words about his paranoia didn't even phase him. He had gotten used to the fact that people would probably make fun of him about it.

Addy raised her eyebrow and faster than she had ever moved, was up. She flipped him on his back and straddled his middle. She held his arms above his head and leaned down so they were face to face. "Now if I was a Superior, I wouldn't hesitate to kill you." Her legs tightened on him, creating an unbreakable hold.

Xander noticed that time was going on and they still weren't finding anyone. "Hm... Looks like we might need to stay the night in the cabin," he said, nodding to a small place right past the trees. In all honesty, he had been coming here on purpose, not looking for others just yet. "What a shame," he said sarcastically.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:32 pm

(tis fine.)

Mika laughed lightly and smiled up to him. “Darn.” She looked above them to the leaves to see how much light they had life. Not much.
“Damn,” She mumbled to herself. Her grip tightened around his hand slightly. “Xander…” She whimpered as the light went away. She stopped moving once she couldn’t see.

Russle chuckled and just relaxed under her. “Go ahead. Really. I don’t care if you do or don’t.” he blew a quick stream of air into her face. “But you are a tad to close for comfort.” His eyes turned slightly cold.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Addy leaned even closer, a dangerous gleam in her eyes. "What does comfort matter if you're going to die?" She asked rhetorically. She pushed herself up anyway, still straddling him. "I think you care, though," she said. "You don't actually want to die, do you?"

Xander squeezed her hand gently and led her to the cabin, which was very close. Right into the forest, was the cabin, barely masked by trees. They walked inside and he flicked on the lights, then ran to lock all the doors and check the rooms. Clear. He sighed in relief and went back to the living room, putting his arm around Mika's waist and pulling her onto the couch, onto his lap.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Mika looked up at him when he pulled her onto his lap. “Hi there. Is there something you wanted?” She laughed lightly, her voice still slightly shaky from the lack of light outside. She liked being in his lap like this…being close to him. She liked that he held her like this.

Russle narrowed his eyes at her. “Fine. Maybe I don’t want to die. But maybe I do. You don’t know anything about me.” He snarled. How could she? He didn’t know anything about himself.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:26 pm

To hold you. To get your approval. Hell, I want you. And I barely even know you. Xander bit him lip and smiled. How had he let this girl get so close to him in such a small amount of time. He felt like he might actually be falling for her. He couldn't be sure if it was that, though, because it was a weak feeling. He knew he liked her, though, a lot. I want you to know who much I care about you, even after two days. You make me feel vulnerable. It makes me hate you for what your doing, but my feelings are strong enough to cut through it. He shook off his mental monologue and locked eyes with her. "Something I wanted? Not really."

Addy shrugged. "It was just an educated guess. I tend to have the assumption that most people aren't suicidal. Sorry if I got you wrong," she said. "Are you hungry or thirsty?" She asked, cocking her head as though the question was completely appropriate.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Mika nodded and cuddled against him. His sent filled her and relaxed her. She loved being with him. Having his arms trap her against him. He made her feel safe. For the first time in her life, she had someone to keep her safe. She looked up at him and forced herself to resist a very strong urge to kiss him. Why does he make me feel so safe? She thought to herself as she studied his face and features. Why does he effect me like this?
"Ok then. Why am I on your lap then? Not like I mind..." She was quite content where she was.

Russle looked up at the girl who was straddling him. “Um. Food is nice I guess.” He blinked a couple times and just stared blankly at her. One second she acts like she is about to kill him, the next she is offering him food. What was with this girl? He didn’t trust her one bit, but his very hungry stomach seemed to. And right now it was doing the speaking.

(awww...what Xander thought made me Awwh. I think my grandma thinks im insane now....awwhing randomly.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Addy chuckled and rolled off him. She tossed him her beg of food and shrugged. "Take your pick. Sorry I don't have much of a selection. I'm Addy, by the way," she said. He probably thought she was some sort of freak or something, but she couldn't help but giggle everytime she realized that she had straddled him.

Xander rested his head on hers and shrugged. "Because I like you and this is what some one does when the like a person.... Though I feel I have reason to think you like me, too, otherwise, you might be able to tell me to stop." He paused and turned her, so she was facing him and brought her face down with one finger under her chin. "Or you could stop me now," he murmured. "Or now," he muttered, pulling her closer. Within centimeters from his face, he smiled. "You still haven't stopped me." Their lips pressed together and he seemed to melt with an overwhelming sense of relief. He had been wanting to do that all day, since the moment she had woken up.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Mika nearly melted in his arms when he kissed her. Her heart pounded in her chest and she let his arms wrap around him. why is he so addicting? She asked herself as she seemed to bend to his will.

"Russle." Russle mumbled as he grabbed a random box from the bag and tore it open. He dumped some of the contents in his hand and at a piece. Once he was content taht the food wasnt poisoned, he ate the whole handful.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Addy tore open a jar of peanut butter and smiled, grabbing a plastic spoon from her pack. She scooped out a small spoonful and ate it slowly. "So, what makes you an outsider?" She asked, cocking her head.

Xander depened the kiss, his lips desperate and hungry. One hand knotted in her hair and the other held her hip, pushing her onto his lap. "How did you manage to get so close," he asked under his breath, breaking this kiss and taking a ragged breath.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Mika only shrugged as she took a ragged breath. She brushed back his hair from his eyes. Her hand tangled in his hair as she leaned in for another kiss. her lips brushed against his again and shivers went up her back.

"Nothin' really. Just dont like being an insider." Russel shrugged as he ate another handful. "What about you?" He asked her. Did she know he was lying about thee 'nothing'? He just didnt feel safe telling her about his lack of...memory.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:42 pm

"I'm not stupid," Addy laughed. "You have to have something wrong with you, otherwise you're a Superior," she said, still light-hearted. "But I've been grace with extreme sensory overload," she said. "I'm good at controlling it."

Xander's hand untwisted from her hair and slid just under the hem of her shirt in the front. He was going to wait until she gave him permission. He didn't want to do anything she wasn't alright with and he didn't want to go too far.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Mika pulled away for a second and her breath left her when his hands slid under her shirt. Was she ok with this? Were they going to far? She pressed herself closer to him and slid her hand down his back to the bottom of his shirt. her fingers slid under the bottom and brushed against his back.

"I have no memory of myself. Or you could call it short term memory....I tend to forget a lot about myself." Russle muttered softly. Why was he telling her this? Why not. He would probably leave and forget about her and this conversation within a week.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Xander let his hands roam her chest and stomach hungrily, but her was extremely gently, brushing over sensitive skin with a small smile. "Just tell me when to stop," he said, kissing her neck.

Addy smiled a little and run a han through her hair, nodding. Her blue-green eyes were half lidded. She raised an eyebrow after a second. "So, how long will it take for you to hang out with me long enough to remember?" She asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next