the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:59 pm

"Ahhh, the cold is pretty bad," Frazier agreed. "But what's your name?"

Kieran's eyes narrowed. "Dyslexia. Tell a single person, without my permission, and you die."

Back to top Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Raz scoffed. "Yeah, because it would be so bad for someone to find out. Oh, poor you. You can't read. I can read, but as it turns out, some times, the words aren't actually there," he said, shaking his head. He turned his head and started away from the girl. Now that wasn't very nice. Go apologize. She might prove useful later. You never know when you might get hungry and have nothing else to snack on, a voice teased and he shook his head.

"Nakia," she said with a small smile. When her teeth were revealed, it made her skin look darker and her teeth look like they were glowing. "How about you?" She asked. It was nice to finally have another person to talk to. Sometimes, the overload was just too much, the roaring silence, the shadows.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Kieran gritted her teeth. "Only a coward says something like that and then walks away," She called after him.

"It's Frazier." Like he had told her five minutes ago. He wondered if he should ask about her disability?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Nakia rubbed her ears when she only caught his name. Her hearing was dipping in and out. She let out a small whine and exhaled in a fluttery breath. She wiped her face and sat up a little straighter. "Sorry bout this," she said.

Raz shrugged and kept walking, his hands going into his pockets. He tried to tune out the voices that agreed with the girl, but he couldn't. He started to whisper, telling them to stop talking, telling them he wasn't listening. But he knew it didn't matter. They knew. After all, they were a part of him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Frazier watched her curiously but cautiously. "A side-effect of your disability?" He asked.

Kieran followed him, but a few feet behind so she'd be prepared if he attacked. "Are you a coward, boy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 pm

The voices in Raz's head were nearly overwhelming now. He rubbed his temple and tried desperately to urge them away. Faintly, he heard the girl's voice behind him, but he couldn't make out the words.

Nakia nodded, growing light headed. "If... If I p-pass out, don't worry... Just another side effect," she mumbled, holding her left ear. The dipping had been joined by a loud ringing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Kieran picked up a stick as she walked, to use as a weapon if needed. "Just a coward, that's all you really are."

Frazier's eyes bugged out. "Well, um, okay." A passing out person would not help his OCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Raz rolled his eyes, the voices finally leaving his nearly clear mind. "Why are you following me?" He asked, half turning toward her with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Nakia shook her head, closing her eyes. Soon, she actually just fell asleep, her breathing light and fluttery. She had a small smile on her face as she slipped into a world of peace.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:52 pm

"Because," Kieran couldn't finish that sentence, but though for a moment. "Because...you're looking for a place to stay, yes? I can find a place, too, if I follow you."

Frazier watched her until she fell asleep. He pushed her bangs so that they were all in place, because it had been bothering him very badly, then laid down. He had to first adjust the jacket to be even, then fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm

(I think this might be close to where I get off for the night... But I'm always on starting at like... 9 in the morning. Too early, i know.)

Raz grumbled quietly to himself and kept walking toward the old building in the horizon. It was probably a few hundred feet away and it didn't look that beat up. Just then, he started to worry... What if it wasn't there. What if he had false hope. "Do you see that building up there?" He asked.

(Should we skip to morning...?)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:01 pm

(Oh, alright :/)

"Yes," Kieran answered. She raised an eyebrow, why did he need clarification. "Why?"

(Sure?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 pm

(where r u guys in the chat??)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:16 pm

(I answered on the previous page...)

Raz just nodded, his walk becoming a little more purposeful. He got to the house quickly and smiled as he felt the cool metal of the door under his hand. "Perfect," he muttered to himself. The door opened silently and inside, the house looked new. His guard went up, though.

Nakia's eyes fluttered open to a warm, buttery light flooding in from cracks in the ceiling. She sat up and nearly jumped when she saw Fraizer. He was still asleep, as far as she could tell. She took a sip from her water and sighed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Kieran's expression faded to cautiousness. "I'm not so sure we should go in there," She said in a low voice to Raz, already backing up. A new house was not something taken lightly in a town like this.

Frazier awoke a few minutes later, to see the cracks in the ceiling. It pained him to look at them, though, so he looked away and picked up his jacket. Then he proceeded to brush every scrap of dust off of it. "Good morning, Nakia."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:22 pm

(K.k Abondon church it is.)

Jamine found a church and went in. She took a deep breath as she walked down the aile thinking of her parents. They left her on the streets to be killed or taken. She let out the breath and sighed.

Justin followed Jasmine into the church. The place freaked him out. Why would Jasmine want to go in here? He wondered. "Jasmine I dont think we should be here." He said worried.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Nakia heard voices and a silver gleam frlew through the room. When it stopped, a muted thud was heard and a throwing star was imbedded in the wood near the girls face. "Good morning," she said, with a sweet smile.

Raz shrugged quickly and walked in. The house was dilapitated, but the furniture didn't look too worn out. But, just in case, he pulled out his dagger.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Kieran leaned against the doorframe and watched him with a silent mouth. She'd let him get captured first, then she'd run. Or if he didn't get captured, she just may follow him inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Jasmine looked at at the girl. "Good morning." She said trying to get a better look at the girl. "Who are you?" She asked alittle freaked out.

Justin smiled and nodded towards whoever said that. He looked around getting distracted by all of the paintings. There was one of Jesus and Mary. Another of Jesus on the cross. Nice he thought.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:58 pm

"Who are you?" Nakia asked, cocking an eyebrow. She sat up a little straighter and ran her fingers over the four remaining throwing stars in her hand. She'd use them if she needed.

Raz checked the rooms and found no one. He stood in the kitchen and looked around. He faced back to the doorway, seeing the girl there. "No one here," he muttered.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Jasmine laughed and said "I am Jasmine. No need for the ninja stars." She said with a smile. She pulled out her gun and waited. "Throw it if you want." She threatened.

Justin walked over to the window and studied it. "This must have been built in the Renissance." He said aloud thinking. He went to the benches and looked at them. "Curious." He said inspired.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Frazier sat perfectly still, eyes locked on the stars in Nakia's hand. They scared him, though he wouldn't want to admit it.

Kieran took a careful step inside, paused, then continued into the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:09 pm

(There are no guns. And it's over 500 years in the future... But no hovercrafts. Guns are obsolete.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:08 pm

(Then a knife...)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Nakia rolled her eyes. "Don't be so quick to fight," she said, blowing the girl's threat off. She knew that she could throw faster than the girl could charge her. In a second, she could be dead. Instead of dwelling on the thought, though, she glanced over to Frazier with a small, timid smile.

Raz chuckled, watching her enter. "Why are you still here?! Can't you find your own place?" He asked, wondering if she was helpless or scared.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Frazier blinked, and his mouth twisted into a sort of smile. He was a little freaked that the girl who had seemed so weak and fragile just last night was suddenly throwing stars like...a ninja or something. He wondered if he had been tricked, and she was a Superior or if she was conning him into something.

Kieran raised an eyebrow. "Don't you know how to share?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next