the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 6 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:10 pm

"Sounds like a good plan." Delilah nodded, still walking after him. Kyle had gone silent next to her, and it made her feel bad to hurt him like this. But she needed to branch out to other people.

Mika tried to follow his voice, but was only able to take a couple steps. She heard a branch crack and jumped, scrambling away from the sound. She felt her back press against Xander and looked up at him, her eyes wide with fear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 6 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Xander kept his lips pressed into a line, but swiftly picked her up, making her sit on his back. She wasn't heavy and he was strong, so it was fairly comfortable. "You'll be okay," he said, putting his chin on her wrist.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:18 pm

"Eeip." Mika yelped as he picked her up. She burrowed her head in his shoulder. She wished for him holding her would make her feel safer, but it didnt. The fear of the darkness still kept her nervous.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Orion nodded, glad she had stopped talking to herself and then snapped his head to the side, his eyes scanning. He could have sworn he heard a noise. It was probably nothing, though... Just the paranoia again.

Xander shifted, so he was holding her in the front, sort of cradling her. He saw a place in the distance, not too far. "We're almost there," he said softly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Delilah looked at him as he tensed. "you alright?" she asked him cautiously.

MIka nodded and tried to calm her rapid heart rate and ragged breathing. She could barely make out his face with the little light the moon gave them, but it was enough to calm her some.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Orion shrugged. "Fine," he said. "Let's just get into the house," he said with a jerk of his chin.

Xander got to the house and broke down the door. He closed it back up and flicked the light switch. As if by a miracle, they flicked on and he set Mika down.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:47 pm

"Lead the way," Delilah noded, following after him.

Mika calmed as the lights turned on. The fear of the dark and what might be lurking there left her. "Thank you." She mumbled softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Xander smiled a little, looking down at her. They were still fairly close, as he hadn't stepped away when he turned on the light. Everytime he took a breath in, his chest touched her arm. "It's fine," he said.

Orion nodded, finally getting to the house. It was clean and small, and best of all, empty. He scanned the house quickly and found nothing suspicious, like cameras or dead bodies.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Mika looked at the ground and nodded. "I kinda wish I wouldnt freak out in the dark as easily." she mumbled softly.

Delilah watched him wandered the house. "Wahts up with him?" Kyle asked her. She just shrugged and followed after him.
"Everything safe?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Orion motioned for her to wait and finished his inspection. "Yeah, it seems like it," he said, sitting on the couch.

"Well, sometimes, our fears help us find our ways into better situations," Xander said, looking down at her with a small smirk.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Delilah nodded and sat on the ground next to the couch. Kyle sat down on the couch next to orion. "So, whats your name? I don't remember you saying it."

Mika just shrugged at him and kept her eyes to the ground. "I guess you could be right." she mumbled.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Orion raised an eyebrow. "Why are you sitting on the floor? There's a whole empty couch next to me," he said. "And I'm... Orion," he said warily.

Xander took a step back. "You need to sleep," he said after a minute of deliberation. She seemed tired and scared and when she woke up, it would be light out again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Delilah glanced back at Kyle who rolled his eyes and left the couch. "Thanks for letting us- me- tag along." she smiled up to him and shifted so she was on the couch.

Mika smiled and nodded. "That sounds like a good plan. Where am I aloud to sleep?" she asked, hiking her bag up her shoulder.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Orion pursed his lips. "Yeah, yeah," he said, but a small smile was already on his lips.

Xander shrugged. "S'not my house," he said. "I'm sure you can find somewhere."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Mika wondered the house slowly, and cane across a room with a bed. She turned on the light and dumped her bag on the bed. This would be perfect for right now. She crawled onto the bed and under the covers.

Delilah bit her lip, nit knowing what to say. "Yeah."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Orion laughed, a noise which surprised even him. "Yeah? I hope I don't regret the choice I made... I mean, I was pressured by a girl," he muttered, half jokingly.

Xander walked after her, finding a room next to it and slipping into the room. He got into the bed after kicking off his shoes and then fell asleep quickly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:15 pm

"Same. But, i didnt really pressure you." Delilah laughed lightly and shrugged. "Just asked if i could tag along."

MIka fell asleep quickly on the comfy bed, wondering what tomorrow would bring to her. She wrapped her fingers around her necklace as she slept.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Orion put his hands up in mock surrender. "It was just a joke," he said, shaking his head slightly. "I'm going to bed, though," he said, heading off to one of the rooms he had checked efore. He did one more scan and then finally crawled onto the bed.

Xander closed his eyes, tugging the blanket over his chest. He smiled as he slept and didn't have a single dream that night.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Delilah watched him walk off and sighed.
"He seems nice enough." kyle nodded.
"besides the fact that he doesnt think you are here." Delilah commented and smiled to him.
"Well, no one ever thinks I'm here so it's nothing new. you should get some sleep." Kyle shrugged and walked off, leaving Delilah by herself. She sighed and walked into an empty room, flopping onto the bed and passing out.

Mika woke up with light flooding her room, just the way she liked it. She hated waking up when it was dark, or any time that was dark. She stretched and stumbled out of hte bed sleepily.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Orion woke early in the morning to find some form of running water. He took a steaming shower and walked out of the bathroom, a towel on his waist. His room was down the hall. The dark skin of his chest was flushed slightly from the hot water.

Xander peeked in Mika's door, to find her away. He let an easy smile slide onto his lips. "Good morning," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Delilah had a slight headache when she woke up and groaned. She rolled over and pulled a cover over her head, not wantign the day to start.

Mika smiled over to him. "morning!" She chripped happily. She was back to her happy self now that the darkness wasnt haunting her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Orion walked into his room and then pulled on some newer clothes he had kept in his pack. He wore a dark, soft leather jaket that fit him well and dark, slim jeans. All of it looked fitting with his dark skin.

Xander chuckled at her blatant enthusiasm. He had never been that much of a morning person, so she was a change. He was just a day person, really.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Delilah forced herself out of the bed and grabbed her back pack before wandering down the hall to the bathroomish thing. She took a quick shower and changed. Her hair rested limp on her shoulders as it dried. She wore a dark grey t-shirt and snug, but not to tight, black jeans.

"Its the morning wonderful? Its just so...bright." Mika smiled as she woke up even more.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:02 am

Xander ran a hand through his soft looking hair and chuckled. "Yeah... It is bright. And, I guess any day that I wake up in the morning is wonderful," he said. He had spent more than one night fearing for his life.

"Morning," Orion said, taking a pause from ransacking the kitchen. He had nearly filled his bag with nonperishable food that would last him a month. Running a hand over his head he sighed contentedly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 pm

"Very true. So, whats the plan today?" Mika asked him, running a hand through her short hair to push it out of her face.

Delilah nodded to him and hiked her bag up her shoulder. "So, where to next?" She asked him, curious on what his plan was.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next