the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 4 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Jasmine liked the way she felt in his arms but she knew his love was somewhere else. "Its only you and me." she said.

Justin smiled and sighed. "I love you JAsmine like a sister. We need to stay together ok?" He felt Jasmine nod.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 4 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Frazier shrugged, and half-smiled. "No problem. I think everyone can use a travel companion in this kind of situation, no?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Nakia nodded and then they were both quiet. She didn't really mind, ut it made her ears ring a little. "So... Um, what's your disability?" She asked and then bit her lip. "I mean, you don't have to tell me."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Jasmine got up and didnt fall this time. "We should keep moving before anyone else comes and attacks us." She said with a smile.

Justin got up and grabbed everything. "Lets go." He said and helped Jasmine get out of the church.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:20 pm

"OCD," Frazier said easily. "What's yours?" He had seen it in action, but didn't know what it was called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 pm

"Sensory overload," Nakia said with a half smile. "Sometimes, I just shut down." Sometimes people doubted that it was an actual disorder, but she knew the crippling effects it had on her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:38 pm

"Wow, that sounds...scary. I just have to keep everything neat or I go insane. But completely shutting down?" Frazier shook his head. "I can't even imagine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 pm

"Help me Justin. I need to get out of here." Said Jasmine feeling her leg go numb.

Justin lifted her up and ran her out. "Where will we go?" He asked worried.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Nakia smiled. "Sometimes, it's peaceful," she said, pursing her lips. "I mean, after the overload."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:53 pm

"Only sometimes? What about the other times?" Frazier asked, curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:57 pm

"Horrifying," Nakia replyed. It was simply that. "Being ripped from everything and sent into a state you can't wake up from isn't fun," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Frazier gulped. "I'll bet," He said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Justin walked with Jasmine in his arms. He looked for somewhere for him to help her but the town was empty.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Nakia nodded and pressed her lips into a tight line. She stayed like that for a while and then finally spoke. "So, how long have you been out here?" She asked, cocking her head to look toward him. Her deep brown eyes scanned his face, looking for any piece of his story.

Name: Xander Heartsley
Looks-
Skin: Fair skin with a few, scattered freckles on his face.
Eyes: Bright green eyes, long lashes, on high cheekbones
Hair: Dark brown, kind of chestnut colored
Build: Long and lean, has that cool, slightly triangular shape
Personality: Impulsive and passionate, full of surprises, but I can't say more.
Disability: (Mental) None... He's a rogue Superior.

Name: Orion Mutrix (Nakia's brother... She doesn't know he's alive)
Looks-
Skin: Dark brown, a little lighter than his sister
Eyes: Deep brown eyes with lighter, gold streaks
Hair: Short, black hair.
Build: Tall and lean, with fairly large muscles.
Personality: Quiet and stoic, he has a softer side, but rarely shows it
Disability: (Mental) Paranoia
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Name: deliliah
Looks-
Skin: light pale with a golden undertone
Eyes: green-gold eyes
Hair: nut brown hair with copper streaks
Build: thin and and slightly curvy
Personality: Nice and sweet. logical
Disability: disgraphic and PTSD (she hullusanates about her dead best friend, like holds conversatoins with him.)

^^this ok?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:16 pm

If you could make two, that would be wonderful... They can be two girls if you want. I think we have more guys than girls, for once.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:21 pm

I actually have an idea for an ADHD person, but I'll post that when I'm not on my iPod.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Oh... one of my rules, I guess I forgot to post it on this chat, was no ADHD or ADD, not addictions, and no eating disorders. If you split Delilia's disabilities, then that would work.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Gar ok I'll come up with something else...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Gracias!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:49 pm

de nada.

Name: Mika
Looks-
Skin: light copper-tan skin
Eyes: Stormy grey
Hair: Dark brown whith red streaks
Build: Short and petiete.
Personality: Sweet and cheerful and bubbly.
Disability: emense Scotophobia (Fear of darkness)
I plan to have a lot of fun with her and her fear XD

Last edited by Momo13 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Only one fear and I didn't want pics as descriptions... Just words.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Ok, i'll edit.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:56 pm

And she wouldn't have a guitar talent... Most old things are obsolete.

Sorry for all of the edits...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Kay...fixed that as well...how can i come in?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next