the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 3 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Jasmine watched the girl smile at the boy. "Well hello there." I said to the boy. "WHo are you? Her little pet?" I asked harshly.

Justin came up behind Jasmine and put his hand on her sholder. "Calm down Jasmine We dont need another accident." He knew that once he said that she would stop.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 3 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Frazier looked over at the girl (Jasmine) and shook his head. "We just met." He ran a hand through his ginger hair, and quickly looked back at Nakia. He was wary of her now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Jasmine smiled and nodded. "Ok then... Were did you two meet?" She asked curiously.

Justin watched this happened. He stood by Jasmine waiting for the break down that was soon to happen. He got destracted by the light that came through the window.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Frazier blinked. "We met here...." He let out a slight, incredulous chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Jasmine looked at the guy, "What is so funny?" She asked feeling her temper rise.

Justin took her hand and squeezed it. "Dont do this Jasmine." He said quietly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Nakia's smile became challenging. "Yeah, don't do this, Jasmine," she said, but she just enjoyed playing with people's minds. She wouldn't do anything harsh unless she was messed with first. But... Maybe she should stop while she was ahead. "And it wasn't a 'haha this is funny laugh.' It was a more 'haha it's an ironic story,'" she said, plainly, hoping she read him right.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Jasmine felt her temper rise. "Maybe I should not do it. But its too good to give up." She threw her knife at the girl.

Justin turned and went to the window and looked at the colors. They had a pattern to them. I wonder he thought. He pulled out his long knife and threw it. The window shattered and the knife felt to the floor at his feet.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Nakia ducked down, letting one of her stars zip from her hands. It sunk into the girls thigh and she raised an eyebrow. She took the girls knife, holding it up and then she glanced blankly at the boy who had shattered the last remaining window. She clicked her tongue and skipped to collect her stars. "Well, I'm glad I know of other shelters," she mused, brishing herself off and starting to leave.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Frazier watched all of this, frozen. But as soon as he saw Nakia start to leave, he lept to his feet, grabbing his jacket and pulling it on as he followed her. He wondered if she'd /mind/ if he followed. "Hey, Nakia...I think it might be a good idea to stick together. Strength in numbers, yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Jasmine fell to the floor crying. "GET OUT OF HERE!" She yelled at the girl. "Justin!"

Justin ran over to her and looked up at the girl and boy. "Get out of here before I kill you." He threaten. He stood and grabbed his knife and hit the girl in the leg.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Nakia's dark eyes flicked to his face and she let a disarming smile slide. "Um... Sure, sticking together sounds good," she said. "Shove it up your ass!" She blurted, ignoring the pain in her leg. Her back pack was outside and she was pretty sure it had some sort of bandages in it. If it didn't, it had another shirt. "Idiots," she said, biting back her tears as they left. Who the hell did they think they were, kicking her out of her shelter.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Jasmine started to cry. "Justin it hurts. Really bad I hate her!" She yelled. "I need help Justin."

Justin picked her up and lead her to the stage in the church. He ran and found a old baptism robe. He tore it up and wrapped her leg. "Its going to be ok Jasmine."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:58 pm

"Did she hurt you?" Frazier only then thought to ask as they started out. He made sure his hoodie strings were the same length again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Jasmine felt hurt. "She didnt need to do that." SHe struggled and sat up. "We need other people." She said looking around.

Justin nodded. "I know but how will we get other people?" He asked wondering.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:06 pm

"Um, only a little," Nakia said, wincing as she slammed the door. She found her pack up in a dead tree and paused. "Turn around," she said, with a scrunched nose and unbuttoned her pants. She needed to pull them down a little to adress the cut in her leg.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Frazier obediently turned around, though his hand was at his knife in case this was a trick. He was just a /little/ paranoid, here. He watched the church they had left, wondering if the angry girl with the dagger who had stabbed Nakia would try and follow them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Jasmine pundered the question. "I dont know. We need people though. I dont think we will make it if it is just you and me." She said worried

Justin nodded and sat back with her. Well what to what to do he thought. "I could follow them." He said thinking
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Nakia quickly adressed her wound, wrapping it in gauze. "I think you're good to look," she said with a small chuckle. She slung her bag on her shoulder and started off, toward different buildings in the distance. "That was... Interesting," she mused.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Jasmine shook her head. "We dont need anymore trouble right now. Its not wise for you Justin." SHe said with a sigh. SHe put her head on his sholder.

Justin sighed and put his head ontop of her's. "I will got her for you." He said with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Frazier turned and took a big step to stay in pace with her, then was fine. "She attacked for almost no reason. I mean, you did throw a star at her...but that's different," He mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Jasmine sighed and couldnt fall asleep. She tried to stand but the star went to deep for her. She fell on the floor.

Justin looked at her and got up. "Jasmine were would you go?" He asked softly helping her up.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Nakia nodded. "It was an impulse," she said, chuckling. She wouldn't have done it if they hadn't come in unannounced. "I guess throwing it at me was too good to pass up," she added, using the girl's exact words. Nakia was limping a little bit, but she ignored the pain. She'd save it for sleep.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Jasmine laid on the floor crying. "Anywhere but here." She said with fear in her voice.

Justin sat next to her and picked her up and held her. "We have no one anymore Jasmine. We cant go anywhere." He said softly
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:38 pm

"Whatever that's supposed to mean," Frazier said under his breath. He shoved his hands in the pockets of his jacket. He noticed her limping, but decided not to ask again whether she was okay. "And the guy with her acted like her parent."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Nakia nodded in agreement. Her mind was still back in the church, though. She wondered how much she actually hurt the girl. She also wondered if they were still in there or if they had left through the front. "Thanks for coming with me," she said with a half smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next