the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 5 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Setting:

City of Superiors- Tall, crystal-like buildings. Very clean and structured, not a lot of color or fun.

Outside the city- Mostly desert, some wells, some vegetation, quite a few scattered ghost towns that always seems to be lit up because of light pollution from the city.

I'll be back in like... 45 minutes or less. i have to go help my dad.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 5 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Wow... Actually, I'm back. >.<
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:07 pm

lol nice. so, who can i run into i dont want to come into the middle of someones conversation.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Lets see... Xander's walking through the desert, looking for a safe house and orion is in an abandoned general store.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Delilah walked through the back of a general store, kyle (her dead best friend, i'll post a bio for him just so you know who she is talking to) following behind her as normal. "You're going to get into trouble." He sighed to her, hands in pockets.
"Sush." She shushed him a bit to loudly, the sound echoing around the empty store.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Orion's head perked up and his breathing hitched. Superiors... Again! He ducked behind the main counter and swore under his breath. He closed his eyes, hoping that whoever it was would go away. He also grabbed his jackk knife, holding it to his chest.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Delilah heard movement and stopped. "What was that?" Kyle asked. She shushed him again and snuck foreward sowly, grabbing a glass bottle from the store and walked around to the counter to see someone sitting behind it. "Hello there." Kyle greated him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Orion deftly leaped up, flipping over the counter with his knife ready when he saw the girl. "Who are you and what do you want?!" He asked, his eyes flicking from side to side.

(He was actually my back-up character. I was more excited about using Xander.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:29 pm

(oh, im sorry...I can have Mika run into him if you want.)

Delilah took a step back, her heart rate picking up quickly. "Um, I'm delilah," she started and put her hand on Kyle's shoulder. "And this is my best friend Kyle."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:33 pm

"There's no one there," Orion growled, his hand tightening around the base of the knife. "And you didn't answer my other question. What are you doing here?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Delilah laughed and shook her head. "You know, people keep telling me that, but I wont believe them. I know he's here. and if you must know, i was going to try to raid the store for some food."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:38 pm

"Too late," Orion said, jerking his head to his full bag. "But, I'm not going to stay here to long with your kind," he muttered, shouldering his bag and back out. There was no way he was going to turn his back to her.

(Maybe they can be in a travel group together, to make things easier, but they wouldn't really know each other)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Delilah side and looked down. "Told you we should have moved faster." Kyle muttered softly.
"Shut up Kyle." She sighed. "Mind if i tag along?" She asked, taking a hesitant step forward.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:52 pm

(Actually, I was talking about Xander and Mika. Or Delilah, if she finds him))

"Yes, very much so," Orion said, his hand on the doorknow. He turned quickly, turning out the door. He didn't shut it though, watching her carefully. If she was a Superior, she would have tried to attack him, but if she was a superior, she would have acted the way she did when she saw him. Everyone was suspicious out here.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Mika shoved her hands in her pockets and followed behind the guy she found earlier. "So, you never told me your name." She stated plainly.

Delilah sighed and shook her head. "This is your fault," She mumbled to Kyle.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Xander looked back, nodding. "I'm Xander. What about you?" He asked with a slight lack of interest. He smiled a little, but it was crooked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Orion watched her carefully. "Fine, you can tag along, but stop talking to yourself. It's creeping me out," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:02 pm

"Mika." SHe said simply. "But you dont really care, do you?"

Delilah sighed with frustration. "I am not talking to myself. Right Kyle?"
"Right." He agreed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Orion shook his head. "Then forget the offer," he said, sauntering off into the deserted town. He shouldered his bag a little more and put his head down.

Xander shrugged. "It's not like I don't care... I just have more important things to think about," he said with a slightly apologetic smile.

(Now I have to help my dad... Talk to you in a bit.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:09 pm

(okey dokey)

Delilah sighed and bit her lip before running after him quickly. "Alright, i'll stop talking to him for time being." Jeez, why did Kyle make everyone so uneasy?

Mika nodded and looked up to the setting sun. "So...where are we heading exactly?" Someplace with light hopefully.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:00 pm

(She only thinks she's talking to him, right? No one actually has powers.)

"For good," Orion muttered, looking at the girl behind him. "There's no one there and if you keep talking to yourself, people will think your psychotic."

"I dunno. A safe house or something," Xander said, sounding slightly distant. She , on the other hand, spunded slightly nervous.

(It never gets completely dark anywhere because of the reflecting light in the distant city.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:52 pm

(yeah, he's just a really vivid hullusanation.)

"And theres a problem with that?" She laughed lightly. Kyle rolled his eyes and she glared at him. "Fine. I'll stop."

mika nodded and kept following behind him.

(it isnt the complete dark that scare her, but dark enough so she cant see easily.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:02 pm

The sun was nearly down and Xander noticed the girl was getting more and more jumped. He aleso noticed something else. The reflections of the city weren't keeping it light. It was nearly black, only the light of the moon shining down.

Orion scoofed, shoving his hands in his pockets and continued on.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Mika stopped walking when she couldnt see easily. "Just relax," She told herself. But nothing she could say to herself could help her here. She was frozen in fear from the lack of light.

Delilah shrugged and followed after him again. "So, where are we going?" She asked, trying to strike up a conversation.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Orion glanced back at here. "Somehwere to stay for the night. Somewhere safe, hopefully," he said, his paranoia getting the best of him.

Xander heard her footsteps stop and he looked back. "C'mon," he said, motioning for her to come forward.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next