the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Orion though for a minute. "I'm not sure to," he said. "I was just planning on finding more of us, so we wouldn't be completely crushed when we enter the city," he chuckled cynically.

Xander shrugged. "Let's find some others," he said, smiling widely.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:33 pm

"Because that's just what we need. A group of dysfunctional teens put together," Mika joked light heartedly. She smiled at his smile, a warm feeling spread inside as she noticed his wide smile.

"Sounds like a good plan. We -- I am behind you one hundred percent." Delilah blushed again when she mentioned 'we' - as in her and kyle - instead of just herself as 'I'.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:45 pm

Xander's grin turned goofy as he nodded. "Company is nice, no matter the mental state," he said.

Orion smiled slightly, the first real bit of emotion he had shown since they met.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:54 pm

"Very, very true. Being alone sucks," Mika agreed with him, smiling a bit wider at his goofy smile.

"So, where do you think they'll be?" Delilah asked him. There had to be more than just the two of them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:59 pm

"I dunno, that's why I'm just looking around," Orion said with a quick shrug. "Do you have ideas?" He asked.

Xander saw her smile widen and he turned, still smiling. "You have a pretty smile," he noted, facing forward.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Delilah nodded and thought for a while. "not in the city, but that is obvious. Maybe...I dunno. woods or deserts or someplace hidden to survive?"

Mika blushed and kept smiling. "Thanks very nice of you to say. Yours is..." Atracitve? no. Adictive? No. "NIce." She finally said unable to find another word. IT was like a yawn she decided mentally. When someone yawns aroudn you, you have the need to yawn.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:19 pm

"Obviously," Orion scoffed. "That's everywhere outside of the city. I meant in specifics, but nevermind," he said. As e turned his back, he chuckled a little bit.

Xander turned his head back. "The last person I talked to used the word... Contagious," he said with a slight grin. She was a pretty girl and she seemed semi-sane.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Mika laughed lightly and nodded. "That's the word I was looking for!" His smile was contagious, she couldn't stop smiling when he was.

"Well sorry for trying." Delilah scoffed right back.
"Give her a break man!" Kyle shouted to him and Delilah shot him a look. He glared back at her and shut up.

(aah, hallucinations...don't ya love them?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:39 pm

(I've had legitamate hallucinations. They is scary >.>)

Xander chuckled and grabbed the rest of his things and shouldered his bag. "Let's go," he said opening he door for her and then following her out.

Orion shrugged and started out the door. Why did the pretty ones always have to be the craziest? He sighed and glanced up, glad for the cooler temperature.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Mika grabbed her bag and skipped out after him. "This place is much better when it isnt dark," She noted, smiling.

Delilah shrugged back and followed him out slowly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Xander nodded. "All the monsters aren't out during the day," he said with a slight chuckle. By monsters, he meant Superiors.

Orion looked around, not sure where to go. What if the people wanted to kill him? Wait... They didn't know who he was. But what if they wanted to kill the first person they saw? Oh, shit.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Mika nodded. "I just dont like the dark and the sounds that come with it that you cant see." She admitted sheepishly.

"You ok?" Delilah asked as he looked deep in thought.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:22 pm

"Fine," Orion said, brusquely. He wasn't about admit he was afraid or nervous to some girl. Especially not a crazy one. He wasn't going to admit anything to anyone unless he owned their soul. So far, his soul count was zero.

Xander smiled a little. "I don't think it's that bad, but if it's what you're afraid of," he shrugged.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Nakia nodded and pressed her lips into a tight line. She stayed like that for a while and then finally spoke. "So, how long have you been out here?" She asked, cocking her head to look toward him. Her deep brown eyes scanned his face, looking for any piece of his story.

(Repost... They were walking around, away from the church)

Name: Xander Heartsley
Looks-
Skin: Fair skin with a few, scattered freckles on his face.
Eyes: Bright green eyes, long lashes, on high cheekbones
Hair: Dark brown, kind of chestnut colored
Build: Long and lean, has that cool, slightly triangular shape
Personality: Impulsive and passionate, full of surprises, but I can't say more.
Disability: (Mental) None... He's a rogue Superior.

Name: Orion Mutrix (Nakia's brother... She doesn't know he's alive)
Looks-
Skin: Dark brown, a little lighter than his sister
Eyes: Deep brown eyes with lighter, gold streaks
Hair: Short, black hair.
Build: Tall and lean, with fairly large muscles.
Personality: Quiet and stoic, he has a softer side, but rarely shows it
Disability: (Mental) Paranoia
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:32 pm

"I was locked in a dark closest for a couple hours once, there was no light and a lot of things that I couldnt see crawling around me and biting me...I guess thats how my fear sprung up." Mika told him, not really caring if he cared or not.

delilah nodded and stood next to him looking around. "I say we go that way," She pointed to the north west.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Xander nodded as she talked, glancing back occasionally. "So, it sucked?" He summed it all up. He probably would have had the same fear if he had gone through the same thing. But almost all of the disabilities that got people shunned were natural born.

Orion started in the opposite direction, heading east instead. He chuckled mentally and scanned the distance. The city was in the west, so people ere more likely to be out here.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 pm

"Oh, um, I don't know. Awhile. I don't have much of a way to keep track, besides sunsets and I've lost track of those," He babbled. He ran a hand through his orange hair, thinking. "Maybe a month. Not long. Hm."

(Frazier could be Lydia's brother, at moments... xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:43 pm

"Yeah...I mean i was already scared of the dark before, but now I just...well you know. You saw last night how I got when I cant see." She offered him a small smile, her eyes still happy.

"Or you could go the other way," Delilah sighed softly and followed after him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:49 pm

"Wow so you're new... Like really new. I've been out here for almost two years. I mark everyday in groups of months in my backpacks," Nakia said with a slight smile as she kept heading forward.

Orion shrugged, his chuckling going into laughter, but it stayed in his head. An amused smile played up his lips and he saw an area of forest, which looked juxtapositioned in the desert.

Xander nodded. "You did looked pretty freak out," he said, sympathetically.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Mika nodded and smiled at his sympathy. He was one of the first people to actually be sympathetic to her...problem. "yeah...but thats over for now." She smiled brightly up to him and turned to walk back into the room. She made sure her bag was all packed and threw it onto her shoulder. "So, do we actually have a plan or not?"

"Alright...Into the jungle we go?" She asked him and looked at the woodsy area in front of her. She was ready, but was he?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Orion nodded. That's why he was heading in that direction, wasn't it? Some people just weren't very observant...

Xander shrugged. "Just gonna go with the flow," he admitted. "And hope to hell I find someone."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:09 pm

"That's neat," Frazier commented, unsure what else to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Mika nodded to what he said and shook her head slightly, trying to wake up (its suposed to be kidna cuteish, like a puppy dog trying to wake up when they shake their heads). her hair spiked out and she laughed lightly before fixing it, or attempting to.

Delilah nodded. "Cool. Lead the way." She nodded to him. Kyle rolled his eyes as she waited for him and started off into the woods. She glared at her best friend as he went off but waited for Orion's desision.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:26 am

Name: Adelaide Ophelia Harrison
Appearance: Long, ash blonde hair that has some streaks of color throughout it and slightly almond shaped, wide eyes that are nearly turquoise and fringed with dark lashes. She stands at 5’7” and is slightly curvy, but still fairly thin. She likes to wear vintage outfits, like floral dresses and high-waisted clothes. She also likes converse a lot and she has a slight obsession with sweaters/vests/cardigans. She always carries around a smallish, drawstring backpack that she keeps her camera in.
Personality: Impulsive and rash, she gets offended somewhat easily and takes a lot of things to heart. She doesn’t like it when people don’t back up their promises. She also forgives easily, depending on the person. If she likes a guy, she tends to get nervous around him, even if they’ve been friends for a long time. If she gets to know you, she’ll defend you with everything she has, but if she doesn’t, than she might just throw you under the bus. She cries easily, but not at sad things. She tends to have a lot of happy or surprised tears. She even cries when she’s excited.
Disability: Over sensitive nerves
Other: She has a tattoo of musical notes around her wrist. She also has her nose pierced and normally wears a ring in it, not a stud.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 am

Name: Russle
Appearance: Short, but not buz cut, black hair, stunning blue eyes. Tall with lean, defined muscles. He always wears sunglasses. Also wears dark jeans and black wifebeaters with black high top converse.
Personality: shy and stand offish Tends to comemoff as cold. Doesn't trust anyone easily.
Disability: Amnesia. Remembers nothing about himself. He knows things like math, science, ect...but not his age, or his real name.
Other: he has a tattoo of a dragon on his shoulder. It's simple yet really cool.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum