the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

3 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 11 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Jay: I laughed, almost derisively. "I take it you havent got a nickname yet? Well I'm Cash."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 11 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Ash-Ahh, nicknames. "Err, no i just got here. hice to meet you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Blanche: "This is Juvy, dear. You forked over your real name when you walked through those doors. Give a fucked up kid your name, and they pretty much have to means to screw you over. So, what's yours?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:34 pm

Ash-Damn, i didn't know what to say? A nickname...fuck they could give me one. I sruged. "Eh, im not good at that kind of thing...erm, Sam you wanna give me one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Sam: "Hm..." I thought hard. "Your name's Ash, and you killed a killer... Huh. Outta luck. You, Twitch?"

Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Blanche: "Hm? Sorry I wasn't paying attention in all honesty. " Like I said, off day. I yawn and stretch out. "All I can think about is ring around the rosie becasue it was about dead people and the end goes 'ashes, ashes, they all fall down.' Something tells me you wouldn't like to be known as 'Rosie' though."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Sam: "How about Plague? Doesn't make sense but it's what the songs about."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Ash-I giggled. It was soft so i daubt they heard it. They were amusing. "I can think of ashed for a diffrent reason." I sad hinting at how i killed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Jay: I smirked. "Hello Creamer," i said,laughing. SO she burned 'em?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Ash-I laughed again."Ahh, you get it. Alive i might add...i hear lemon juice burns on open wounds..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Sam: Holy crap. She's insane.

Jay: "Oh really? Hm. I should try that next time I cut myself... You're in high level security, of course?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Ash-"Yes, of course, also i hear it doesn wonders to your body! Yes, i am in high level, what about you guys?" They couldn't be on high level.. I took a glance at same. I could tell this new was starting to freak him out...just a tad.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Blanche: "Medium," I murmur after I down my second cup of coffee. "I'm not a threat if I can't think, which is actually quite managable."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Jay: "Medium," I nodded.

Sam: "Same. but I'm in the boys' wing. Not in the coed one."

Jay: I laughed. "Sucks for you," i said, thinking of how entertaining it is with Granger as a neighbor.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Ash-"The mind...such a wonderful thing..."I mummered. "Can make you do some crazy things...I havent been to my room yet, erm do you think you can show me later?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Jay: I shrugged. "Sure. It'll give me a chance to piss off the wardens even more." I smiled at the thought.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Blanche: I hop off the table as my mind start turning like clockwork. She's a crazy, straight up high security crazy. My rules don't apply to people like that. I can't buy them off with drugs or dangle something new in her face. The crazies live a life of predictable unpredictability, where to understand, I have to take a trip in their world and understand every cog in their brain, every nut that majes them live an orderly and pristine life that others call madness.
To understand how her mind works, I have to understand her very being. The flimsy lines of a normal humanity won't apply.
And I just don't have the time to draw new ones.
I turn and look at Jay. "Sure, I'll come to," I say. I gently nod my head no. We can't take her with us.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Jay: I shrugged a bit, but I didn't see why. She seemed pretty smart, actually. I'd ask Twitch later.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Ash-"I love how when you're a certified crazy people dont relize how more intune you are with everyone else...." I reached in my bag-my only carry on that the wardans checked 3 times and pulled out a sucked. "The people that work here aren'y very smart..." I lowered my voice. "I can think of tons of ways to kill some one with this." I said pointing to the straw of a sucker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Jay: "So can I. Think you're special? It's no secret these people are dumb. Want to know why?" I dropped my voice as well. "My brother and I sneaked weapons in. Had em forever. No one's noticed." i gestured to the cuts on my wrists. "I didn't make these with those plastic cafeteria knives..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Ash-"For me its more about the fun, the thrill i should say, when i take something so simple, and turn it into something deadly..and thinking of all the ways i ca use it. I know these people are fucking dumb. I've already noticed three ways to escape...not that it matters i wont be using them..." My voice stayed low eve thought i could tell my eyes were light up at the thought of killing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Jay: "You'd like to leave, wouldn't you?" I said with a smirk. Screw Blanche. This chick could be helpful. But I was still on guard.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Blanche: I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow. "Why haven't you used them yet?" I ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Ash-"It's not the right time. If i try now and i do fail-then well im shit outta luck. They may be stupid but not that stupid. To make a great-no wait, perfect escape- you must make sure there are no loose ends."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Jay: I smirked at Twitch. "Not necessarily.You can leave enough room for error. THAT'S the perfect escape."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next