the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

3 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 3 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Rose: "I heard that!" I screamed, giving him the bird.

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 3 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Jays a girl. Smile Short for Jayell.

Jay: I rolled my eyes and scoffed loudly. "You were kinda SUPPOSED to. I swear you've lost way too many braincells."

"Shut up!" called the warden. I laughed loudly
"GO SCREW YOURSELF."

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Rose: "I'll at least let you have fun before you die!" I called to the warden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Jay: "I swear that warden's a rapist. What's yo name?" I asked, laying on my bed. My rough, not very warm bed.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Rose: "Sexy Death. Whatsit tooya?!" I called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Jay: "Ew. Your name's stupid. I'm Cash. Whatre you in for?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Rose: "If you hate it that much, call me Rose!" I called. "Luring men to sex and then their deaths."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Jay: I laughed. "Sneaky. Rose... That's also stupid. I mean, why name a human after a plant? What's the appeal?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Rose: "They thought I was pretty when I was a baby. Still am." I flipped my hair back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Jay: I sat up and looked at her, running my hand through my disgusting-but-still-pretty-hot blonde hair. "Nah. I don't see it. Good relay with your parents? I don't think so."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Rose: I glared at her, my violet eyes throwing daggers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Jay: I laughed at her feeble glare. "Ooh. Scary. You're as frightening as the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse." I sneered.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:50 pm

*covers eyes as she enters juvy*
So you ditch me for delinquents?
I see how it is -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 pm

SORRY!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Neon: I rolled my eyes at Miss. Kiss of Death. I love how people in here treat Juvy like a joke. No wonder they're spending life in this hell hole. Might do them some good.

"I agree with the living dollar sign," I nodded towards Cash. "Sexy Death is a stupid name."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Jay: "So how long're you in for, Neon?" I walked over to the bars of my cell and saw Neon was across the hall and one cell over. "How long you been here?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Neon: I lit up a new match. "Been here three days of a 9 month sentence. Yourself?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Jay: "1 month into a...." I tried to remember my sentence length. ((hang on i need to check my charrie info XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:12 pm

(Oh crap, hadn't done this one in a long time. What's happened??!?!?!?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 pm

nm... I mean, lunch is over and we got a couple new charries so just jump in whenenver Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:14 pm

[[ Not much lol ]]

Neon: I suppose Juvy fries your braincells. What ever little you come in with.
"Uh huh."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:18 pm

(Just to be clear, Granger's a guy)

Granger: I stared up at the ceiling counting down the days till I'm home-free. What the f***, let's just say 7mil and keep at that. I went to my cell, smiling. The warden looked at me suspiciously. "Don't try anything stupid," she warned.

"Don't worry, babe," I said. "I won't."

She rolled her eyes and put in the key.

Kaya: "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell. "JUST LEAVE ME BE..." The ghost didn't bother leaving. It hoved across my lap, and I pull in my knees at it's icy touch. Kaya, It starts. Kill him Kaya. Kill him!

"I DID, ALREADY! Leave me alone!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Jay: "Hey. Don't gimme that tone. I've just decided that I should lose track of time and then it'll go faster. Jesus."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Jay: % Looked at the cieling again. "DEAR JESUS WOULD SHUT THE FREAK UP ABOUT THE GHOST? I HOPE IT MURDERS YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Neon: Some cock-ass grungey looking kid was led into a cell and a girl above us screamed. Fun place this is.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next