the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

3 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 12 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Ash-"No, but when that error gets you killed.It shows how stupid and how full of yourself you are. "

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 12 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Jay: I shrugged. "Or maybe that's exactly what you wanted to happen."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Ash-I smiled. "I wasn't always this way."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Blanche: I close my eyes and smirk. No loose ends, hm? Maybe she's my kind of person after all. "Don't talk so out in the open like this. You're sitting here talking to me like we've been close friends for a minute, about escaping and all this bullshit. Whatever happened to serving out your time like every other fucker in here? And you don't even know me." I turn back around. "I'll help you to your room, but that's all that I'll have to do with you. After this, I don't want to see your face so much as three feet away from mine. Your loud mouth might get me killed." I wink. Either she's take it as a challenge or see it as an offer. "Niw, what'd your room number?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Ash-I smiled at her. Perfect. Game pieces. All i had to do was set a motion in play. "419-H" ((like room number then security level...is that okay?))

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Blanche: I nod. "C'mon then. The sooner the better. I've got medication after this, and I don't wanna be too tipsy to make it back to my own room."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Ash-I smiled, letting her lead me to my room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Ash-"About serving our time...i dont believe i did anything wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Blanche: "Mhm," I say absentmindedly as I pick up and put down her things and start going through a pile of her things. "He said she said the jury was dead and the attorney took half to bed. You're singing an old song." I flip through some pictures and then drop them on the floor to look at some knick knacks. "But that isn't why I'm here."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Ash-I laughed as she went through my stuff. "No, i know i did a crime, i just dont think it was wrong." I smiled at her. "I didn't think so. Enlighten me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Blanche: "Wrong answer," I say as I close a book. "No one cares what you think. Tell them what you 'think' and they'll tap you on the hand, pinch your cheeks, and laugh at your foolishness. We are preschoolers this day in age, bitches of what those in power have deemed wrong and right. If you want out of the play pen, you conform. Or give the appearence that you do." I flip through a glossy magazine before dropping that as well. "When you have no power, you do not decide what is right and what is wrong. They are only guidelines for a society that somehow wishes to form order out of chaos. You know its wrong. I know its wrong. But that's why we are in the play pen."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Ash-I smiled at her. Her words playing in my head. right, and wrong..."And that why you're still here. You decided to play by their rules. I play by my own." Again. This was all just a game.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Blanche: I nod. "No, its because you're reckless and perhaps have a death wish." I say. "Like I said, you don't ave to obey the rules so much as comply with them. The reason we're both in here is because our versions of right and wrong have been flipped. The public would say that our morals have disintegrated, that we are 'bad' in essence. But how can they pin words to us for which there is no definition. Was all Lucifer's fault that he fell?" I look her square in the face for the first time. "We aren't bound by the laws because we aren't bound by the same definitions of good and wrong. They can't keep us in here for having different beliefs. And for that reason, I'm escaping in exactley three days."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Ash-Her words were strong...i would say right but then again my mind didn't kow the diffrence. "Really. Three days? No losse ends right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Blanche: "Everyone plays their part, then no, their won't be. It'll be me, Cash, and Sam getting out. You want out, you have to play too."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Ash-I thought a moment, wasnt how i thought it would go, but eh. i could make it work. "Tell me your plan first. You need me more than you think..." I looked at her, she knew i was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Blanche: I tip my head back and down the rest of my jelly beans before tossing the bag in a corner. "It's complicated..." I start.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Ash-"All good things in life are.."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Blanche: "Everyone in this world can be bought," I start. "You just have to find their price. The stoner punk girl down the hall wants weed. Sam has plenty. All we'll ask for in return is a few tubes of hair dye. On visiting day, we're gonna cause a riot. Get people to freak out on their family members and friends, convince some people to start fires, things like that. When everything breaks out into chaos, I know some people who owe me favors that wouldn't mind switching places with us. They'll head one way to get the guards attention and make them think that they're escaping while we walk out with the rest of the crowd with their things. My sister will be there, and she'll take us to a hotel two hours away where we can change how we look to match how the people who replaced us did. Meabwhile, our look alikes will be running off into the woods, to a place that I've promised them is safe. A place I've rigged to blow up as soon as they get in, set up to look like an unfortunate construction accident. Meanwhile, we drive away with new names."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Ash-I liked her plan. I'll admit. It was well thought out. A few loose ends but i could fix thoes. "Not everyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Blanche: I frown. "Who else?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Ash-"No one inpparticular...just reminding you that. Your plans not half bad. But you know they'll have out the "tougher" wardens."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:51 am

Blanche: I nod. "Of course. I wouldn't expect any less."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Ash-I smiled at her. "I'm in..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:07 pm

Blanche: I look at her and blink. "In on what? If you mean your cell, then yea, I guess you are. What do you want me to say about that?" I shrug and grab a candy bar from my pocket. "Eh, whatever. Just remember what I said earlier. I don't want you following me like a damn puppy." I take a bite as I walk out of the cell, shoulders back and head held high.
Three days.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next