the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

3 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Rebecca - I open my mouth to say something else but then just give up and move. I sit down and raise my eyebrows at him, "So, you got me over here, now what?"

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Lol. Jay's a girl Very Happy

Jay: "So. Guess what?" I said, eyes alight with amusement.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:36 pm

sorry I'm half asleep

Rebecca: "What?" I ask annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:37 pm

haha. It's okay Smile

Jay: "So my room is right below some freaky crazy girl who believes ghosts are real. She's all 'I killed him already, leave me alone!'" I mimicked her, my voice becoming high and snobbish. "and I was like, what the frik, can't I get some quiet time?Right?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Rebecca: I sigh, "What do you expect? We are in Juvie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:23 pm

J.C: I couldn't find anything to do, and I clawed my nails against the wooden tables, a guard stepping towards me as I shrugged away, taking a deep breath. Why did I even have to be here? I needed money... my mother was never home! We didnt even have a home, she just stayed at some guy's house or I crashed at one of my friends house. I looked again at the girl who patted my back, raising an eyebrow. "Mafia Princess...." I say in a raspy voice, remembering her "nickname"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:33 am

Rebecca - I heard that boy who was going through withdrawal, J.C., that was his name, call for me and I looked over at his pained face. My spirits fell, he was in bad shape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:24 pm

(can i join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:41 pm

YES!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Name: Rose
Nickname: Sexy Death
Sentence length: 20 years
Looks: Hot, with violet eyes and brown waist-length hair
Reason for admittance: lured men to have sex with her and then she killed them when she was done.
Security level: high
Other: Loves sex. has to stay in the women's ward, can't interact with guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Name: Veronica Martelli
Nickname: Neon.
Sentence length: 9 months
Looks: Middle length, jaggedly layered, brunette hair with purple tips. Warm brunette eyes. Very Italian looking: tan, curvy-ish. Large lily tattoo on her right side.
Reason for admittance: Pyromaniac. Set her teachers desk, her couch, and 3 peers hair/clothing on fire.
Security level: medium.
other: She was in a fight club for a few months before it got busted. She has a temper and a problem with authority.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Neon: The wardens lead me in. One tried to put a hand on my shoulder, but I pulled away and glared. No one touched me unless I wanted them to. Period. I sat a ways off from the other kids; my hands were Flexi-cuffed so I wouldnt try anything. People are so dumb.

I pulled a small pack of cheap matches out of my bra soon as the guards had left. I lit it and held it to the edge of the cuffs.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Lolz. I had a feeling you'd join this but I expected you'd use Sparrow. Oh, well. Smile

Jay: I smelled smoke. "You retard, that won't work. This people might be evil but they're not stupid. Don't bother." I said with a roll of my eyes. "Whats yo name?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Rose: I flopped on my bed in my dinky cell. What I wouldn't give for some sex right now. But nooo, I'm not allowed to have sex in prison, I'm only allowed to be in a dinky cell by myself, with no roommate to top it all off. My last roommate was on death row, and they hadn't put anyone in since then. I rolled my eyes and stared up at the ceiling, thinking about my glorious lifestyle back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm

hm. Strange charrie, Rose. But... Ok... XP
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Heh heh. I needed something a little more interesting than a ninja Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Psh. Ninjas are da bomb. Suspect
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm

True dat. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:07 am

[[ Haha, I thought about it but figured I might try something new. Plus I'm a bit of a pyro myself Twisted Evil mwahahahaha ]]
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:12 am

ah.... Ha..ha.....
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:16 am

sooo jay asked your charrie what her name is...?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:23 am

Neon: The match soon went out. I let the flame burn all the way to my fingertips; years of fried nerve endings and calloused hands kept my skin from burning, just the comforting warmth.
I squished the ash between my fingers and let it mix with the sweat in my palm in fascination.
Then I lit another one. The plastic was soft, but I wanted to melt it.

Someone spoke to me. I looked over at the girl, and pulled my cuffs apart.
"Neon."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Jay: "Neon?" I muttered to myself. She pulled the chains apart and I snorted. "Good fa you. I'm Cash."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Rose: I stood up and walked to the cell door. "Hey!" I called. "Can I get some cigs over here?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Jay: "OMIGOD! How STUPID are you? They won't GIVE you any cigs. Idiot..." I swear some people here are extremely stupid. Cigs? In juvy? These people won't give you any form of escape.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next