the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+8
Banshee
Invisimort
Bells
Ale J.
Ravyn
ßøn∑z
Momo13
Kara
12 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 14 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Spades
I finally collected myself, and realized exactly what I needed to do. I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper, scribbling down 'Make sure he's by his parents'. Wasn't sure why, but... I just felt compelled to make sure that last request was honored. A little late to go soft now, I told myself. Then I stuck the note on Wayne's desk where he could see it, and went over to the door. Didn't take too long to pick the lock, and once I did, I was out, weaving along the halls until I found a back door and made my escape

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Bruce
The door was open, Ace gone. Dick taken away to the crime lab. I sit on the couch, taking all of it in. Another mistake, and it cost a life of someone I cared for. I close my eyes, rubbing my face before sighing and standing, but a piece of paper caught my attention.
'Make sure he's by his parents'.
I stare at it a long time before fisting it in my hand and walking out of the room, closing the door behind me. I wouldn't think anything different, Ace.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Name: Ezra Cox
Apperance: Longish raven black hair, dark eyes, tall
Extra info: I've tweaked him. There may be changes in personality and history.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 pm

So how do I jump in?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Pavo: Just do some evil scheming, (usually done in the chatbox) about who, how, setting, and then start your own scene with someone.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Spades
I made it back to the candy factory, just a few hours before dawn. When to got to the side door to the back room, I paused, a chill like death running up and down my spine. Ibrushed it off, but also couldn't help but remember the warnings both the bird and Bats had given me... as I walked inside, smiling even then, I felt like I was knowingly walking into a death sentence. One that I had given myself.
Once I entered, I saw the Joker with a grin wider than mine. In his hand he had a metal baseball bat.
"I was wondering when you'd show, spades" He laughed "You really did a great job with Robin, and I figured it was time for your reward..."

I woke up probably around five minutes later, the smell of smoke immidiately filling my nose. I opened my eyes and sawcrimson, orange, and brilliant yellow flames licking greedily all through the room. The heat was intense as it crept closer and closer to where I was laying. I tried to jumo up, to escape, but found my arm was bound to a pipe. So could do was watch, helpless, and cry again, like I had done in the study. For myself, for robin, and for the pat on the back I had rightfully earned, and was about to receive

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Invisimort wrote:
Invisimort wrote:
Mr.Face:
"Would you rather lose all of your teeth in a violent and forceful manner, or have your spine removed vertebrae by vertebrae? Those are your only options by the way...the word neither is some kind of mythical thing propegated by the liars who wrote the Webster's dictionary." I stated.

Mr.Face:

I dug back into what I have to assume was long term memory. "You could lose your teeth...via pliers...or you could have your spine removed oe vertebrae at a time." I reminded her, as though I was remembering domething for a grocery list. "So...Which do you prefer?" I asked. She'd had plenty of time to think it through.

((Erm...So I think This was the last Billi Post...))
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 pm

(Yup.)

Billi thought about how Evan died. How she watched him burn. "I know it isn't one of the options, but please...burn me. It's what I deserve. Please." she whispered softly, another tear falling down her face. 
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Mr.Face:

Well...That was an interesting response. I couldn't set a fire here though...Theoretically I could just chuck her into one of the ever burning fires of the Duct Tape riots, but that seemed a bit impersonal. And again...She didn't actually pick an option that I had supplied. However...She did not say 'neither'...which...was a definite bonus. However, If I was actually going to do that, It was entirely possible that I would be helping her toward some twisted resolution of some sorts. In which case...I would be ethically conflicted over burning her. I think that would be ethics...I'm not entirely certain. I don't think about ethics very frequently.

"Why do you make that request?" I finally just went ahead and asked, because that would keep all the unwieldy psychology out of this, hopefully.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Billi looked up at him. "Why do I ask? Because...because I killed the only person who ever cared for me. And I killed them with fire. I watched him burn and couldn't stop it." she squirmed a bit in the chains. "If I am going to die, I want to go the same way he did."

Last edited by Momo13 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 am

Mr.Face:

That...Did not resolve the internal conflict for me. "Do you mind if we discuss this while I'm slicing into the bottom of your foot? I'm not going to outright comdemn the idea, since you put so much thought into it...But I think the matter could be extrapolated upon a bit." I pulled an exacto knife out of my toolbox. I just wanted to make her as unhappy as possible, and hear some screaming.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:41 am

"Be my guest. But I should warn you, normal stuff like that won't make me scream easily. If you really want to see me scream fire /is/ your best bet." She told him honestly as she kicked off her ratty shoe. "If they were still alive I would te you to ask my previous owners about my pain level...but I sorta killed them in a blind rage. No boggle though. They deserved it for buying mutant teens and using them as slaves." She stared vacantly at the wall across from her. "Did I tell you that burning me would be an entertaining challenge for you, and a highly painful situation for me? I should have probably told you this /before/ you gave me the death options...but I tend to have this...ability. I can control the four main elements and shadows. Kinda a neat gift, but a dreadful curse at the same time." she didn't even care if he was listening to her ramble by this point. She already accepted the fact she was gointo die so why not be honest with her killer?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:15 am

Mr.Face:

"You could be lying regarding that first bit. I am compelled to test it out anyway. I apologise for not being able to trust your word...But...You are a criminal." I informed her camly. And the burning thing was starting to become more enticing. Especially if she was not lying. However the guilt that she seemed to be experiencing...If I killed her some other way just to exacerbate that...That could potentially be entertaining.
I put a few cuts into the sole of her foot, experimentally. I just wanted proof. Purely scientific. If there was no reaction...it wasn't worth it. And perhaps I would simply start the fire building sooner as a result. I was still somewhat overdrawn.
This might work out well for my schedule.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 am

"Criminal? That's rich. Ive been called a street rat, freak, monster, mutant, lab rat and so on. But never have I once been accused a criminal." Billi laughed lightly. "but I understand why you would say that. I have murdered and stole almost anything I can get my hands on to survive."
He cut into her foot but she had no reaction to it. She didn't flinch, wince or cry out. Sh would give no reaction to what he did to her. "I you want proof that this won't hurt me, look at my back. Ive been cut so many times that I don't feel cuts like that."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Mr.Face:

"Looking for you, and looking for me are two completely different concepts. As such, your flippant response is plenty of an indicator regarding whether or not you are not in pain. If you aren't screaming...Then clearly, it's not working." I didn't want another silent one. I hated the silent ones. And the ones who bit out their toungues. Just...terribly irritating. I would just have to go and start up the kindling, I suppoused, regardless of whether or not it would be psychologically devestating for her.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:17 pm

“I told you it wouldn’t.” Billi grinned at him, a smug look on her face. She shifted in the chains again and dug her nail into her palm as the cuff cut her wrist. She didn’t do this at the pain, but at the old memories of being chained up. She pushed back the memories and looked at the wall across from her again. “Pain is merely a message that I choose to ignore…in most cases at least. I cant ignore fire because it is part of me.” She explained to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Mr.Face:

Well...I'd had another idea. Or rather, simply a hypothesis. "Now...does this apply to all things that burn? Could I...for example, dump boling oil on you and recieve the same effect as the fire? You have to understand that I am reluctant to let you out of this room. If I could find a more economical way to do this, I would be much happier. Any thoughts?" Alright, she may be somewhat snarky. But, the girl knew how to answer a question, and seemed to have a brain. Therefore, I would continue to allow her to supply her imput.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Billi sighed and looked at him. Warm blood dripped out of the bottom of her foot and to the ground.
“Nope. Not unless it is pure fire. Sorry to let you down.” People have tried the oil on her, and it didn’t work.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Mr.Face:

"Well. That...Is...unfortunate, In a way I suppouse. Please excuse me for a moment while I go and have the kindling started." And with that I turned and left the room.

I pulled over the nearest guard. "Go up to the fire pit...and start lighting it. If Riddle is still tied there...Just...Move her. I expect audible flame by the time I get up there or it will be your spine." I said to the guard.

"Yessir." The guard stated, and ran off. I loved when people were efficient.

I went back into the room, after picking up a roll of duct tape. "Alright. Your...write in option is being set up upstairs." I informed her factually.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Billi smiled at what he said. Perfect. She didn’t care how much this would hurt her. She wanted life to end, and this was one of the few ways. “I’m ready whenever.” Was it bad that she couldn’t wait for her life to end? Was it wrong that this was one of her happiest moments?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Mr.Face:

She sounded too happy. This was unnerving. I did not want her to be so happy. It was like an unspoken rule of cellblock five. 'Prisoners will never be happy here.' I made a face. As much of a face as I am capable of making, as I unlocked her from the wall. As soon as she was down, I duct taped her wrists together, just for convenience, and to affirm that she would not be running.

"We will be going upstairs. Stop being so content." I told her somewhat irritatedly.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:07 pm

"Look, this is a win-win situation. I get to die the painful way I deserve, you get to hear me scream and whither in pain." Billi reasoned with him. Why didn't he see that? She stood up fully and took a couple steps. Her foot left a bloody imprint on the ground.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Mr.Face:

"I realise that, however your laissez-faire attitude regarding the whole being tortured and murdered thing is simply...infuriating. It doesn't make this as fun when you actually WANT the punishment." I explained to her. I walked her up the stairs, my cold hand on her shoulder, just as a precaution.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Billi flinched when his hand touched the shoulder with the tattoo. "Please move your hand." She asked somewhat politely. She disliked when people rounds her tattoo. She kept walking obediently next to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Mr.Face:

I switched shoulders. No reason not to indulge her. "Does that appease you?" I asked.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next