the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+8
Banshee
Invisimort
Bells
Ale J.
Ravyn
ßøn∑z
Momo13
Kara
12 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:42 am

"NO!" Drew roared as she died. "No...." Tears fell down his face and his evil self walked over to him. He stood there trembling as the other him unlocked his chains. He let his hands drop to his sides and his eyes filled with hatred.

(duh duh duhhh....drew goes evilish....guess that finishes this plotish thing...)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am

Ale J. wrote:
Bells wrote:Mirissa smirked, "I chose non of the above."

Devon chased her down, the sword held lightly in his grip.

Sarah was running out of options. She decided she would go down fighting, "That sword is your only defense. I bet you couldnt kill without your weapons. Your weak!"

Milena thought for a moment. "That isnt an option. You probably have a few minutes of your life left...any last wishes?"

Devon paused for a moment, a little shocked, "Me? Weak?" No one had ever called him that before.

Mirissa felt a serge of anger, who was this women to tell her when she was going to die. "Your a @#$ @#@% and will get whats coming to you someday."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Milena smiled at her words, "Someone doesnt have a nice vocabulary..."

Sarah gave him a cold stare, "Weak. All you have are some knives and weapons to scare people with. I bet you can't fight like a real man. You. Are. Weak"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:18 pm

ßøn∑z wrote:"Oh, cool! I have a lot. Can't wait. I'll be quiet now," Beatle said that last part just above a whisper as he kept a hold of Mr. Funny Face.
He didn't know why everything had to be so secret. It confused him. But he wouldn't question it because he was just so happy to be with his friend again. He didn't mind that he was homesick now. He was too happy.

IN A HALLWAY...

They walked to a big metal door, not even rusty metal. Shiny. Terribly shiny. The guard pulled out a ring of keys and unlocked it. It pulled open like a bank vault. "Come on..." He led him down a darker hallway. Many of Mr.Face's private rooms didn't even have lighting, because...well...It didn't matter to him. He led the kid down the new darker hallway silently, and turned into a big cavernous room with a gigantic computer screen on one side, and spatterings of technology trailing off through the room. In the middle was a big surgical table with leather straps, which plugged in via USB to the gigantic mess of technology.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Momo13 wrote:"I'm sorry?" Billi laughed and shook her head. "Wait. I'm not. I told you, i robbed taht store to live. I dont regret shop lifting a bit of food. Now, what are you going to do to me?" She asked again, shifting in her chains again. She yanked at the cuffs, but only managed to give her self tiny cuts on the inside of her wrists.

Mr.Face:
"That...That is an invalid reason to disobey the law." I informed her patiently. This girl knew how to answer a question. This would be fun. "That...My dear prisoner, Is something I'm going to have to ask you to assist me with. As a result of my...Suddenly full cellblock, I only have a few things with me at the moment. I tend to leave things inexplicably lying about in rooms with dead bodies in them. So. I have the following options for you." I searched through my toolbox for things. Bonesaw? Left it in the room with T.Mor's Victim...Tubes...In that irritating fellow, draining him as I monologued...Exacto knives...I always had those with me. String for removing vertebrae individually...Pliers. "Would you rather lose all of your teeth in a violent and forceful manner, or have your spine removed vertebrae by vertebrae? Those are your only options by the way...the word neither is some kind of mythical thing propegated by the liars who wrote the Webster's dictionary." I stated.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Sin: I repressed the revolted shudder that itched to spring forth at the feel of his touch, trying even harder not to focus on what was happening to me. At the slap, pain began to bother me, and not just in my face. In my stomach. Now that my wounds were beginning to heal, i was HUNGRY. I needed blood, badly. I didnt want to bite him, because i knew he enjoyed it, got some wierd sick kick off it, but the animal was very close to breaking free, and my fangs were throbbing, aching to bury themselves in flesh. And eventually, wishing i didnt have to do this, i gave them their wish, burying them in the flesh of his neck, drinking deeply.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:59 pm

"Well, lets see. You seem like the creepy type who want me to be able to scream. I cant do that if you rip out my teeth and my mouth fills with blood. But, on the other hand, I have enough back problems that I don't want my spine to be messed up as well. Hmm." Billi contemplated, letting her feet dangle back and forth. "How about blood loss? Or burning me alive? The burning would take a while, seeing as I don't burn easily, But people who have tried had fun with it. Maybe drowning me or making me dehydrated and die of lack of water or heat stroke of you could turn up the temperature in here? I'm already starved, but starving to death would take to long. Honestly, if you want my input, Electrocution or burning would be my way to go. Right after that blood loss. If those /could/ be options." She looked at him waiting for an answer.

(if you dont get back by the time I leave, feel free to go to another character until i get back.)

Last edited by Momo13 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Ezra screamed, it felt like his heart was on fire.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Drake grinned, utterly please with himself as she willingly gave the last bit of herself up. That turned him on. In more ways than one.
He started to press inside of her again, pure extacy filling every part of him, both mind and body. Until at last, at the heat of the moment, he took the wooden cross and drove it through her heart. Talk about a happy ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Sin: Sheer agony exploded through my chest as the wood pierced my heart. Wood did not kill a vampire all that fast. I still had a few moments in which to act. If i was going down, i was at least causing this guy a lot of problems. Instead of removing my fangs from his neck, i bit deeper and tore, ripping a large chunk of flesh from his throat. As things faded to black, my final act was spitting blood in his face. "I hope you rot in hell, you bastard....." i snarled as my blood flowed away and the light faded from my eyes. Everything faded to black...... and i let life go as i fell into cold oblivion.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Drake sputtered as she ripped away her mouth, taking one vital artery with it. Blood gurgled up his throat, choking him as he tried to breath in. guess his luck was up as well. He continued to move inside of her, his movements sluggish as his heart stuttered irregularly. "i'll meet you there, vamp" he felt her grow cold and followed soon after

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:01 am

Beatle whined softly when he saw all the wires and the table in the room with straps. It made him shake. Something felt wrong about this now.
"I don't like it here. Let's go outside," Beatle pouted, separating himself from the man's leg and taking a big step back.
It was cold, and too metal. Beatle felt out of place. He didn't know what all these things were. Shudders of fear wracked through him.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:20 pm

THE LABORATORY...

"We have to stay here. It's for something secret. I promise." The guard lied calmly. "Come on, you wanna sit down on that Table? I bet you've been standing for a long time." He continued the charade of caring.

Mr.Face:

"You are the most reasonable hostage I have ever met. It's a bit...unusual. However I'm finding that your logic is valid. I am not a pyromaniac, however. And the required distance from you after I light up the kerosene wouldn't be conducive to any kind of verbal exchange beyond screaming. The electrocution thing could work theoretically, but alone that seems like I would be shorting you on pain. My machinery is very effective, and I wouldn't end up actually getting any handwork in, which would be a tragic loss. It doesn't feel like torture unless you get your hands a little dirty, you know?" I allowed myself to rant a bit in replying to her, since she had been kind enough to actually put some thought into the answer to my question. "I am going to leave you to think about all that while I go...reassemble a more appropriate set of tools. And check in with a sacrifice..." I grinned before turning and leaving the room. First to the child...Then back downstairs...Today was a wonderful day. I was almost at a loss for polysyllabic words. Almost.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Cricket's Soul
Well, now that that was cleared up, were these people going to get out of here, or what? I nodded torwards the door. The masks? I mouthed. We had to get going while Mr. Face was still away.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Sesria

I nodded back. 'I'm going up to rejoin Peter,' I mouthed. 'Or do you want me to stay with you?'
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Oh...right...Go...uh do that... I tried to stop flipping out. I didn't understand quite what was happening, but figured I could ask questions later. er...The doors are locked from the outside... I mouthed to the room in general.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Cricket
I touched T.mor again. Walk through the wall to the hallway and switch again. I began to do so in a follow-my-lead fashion.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Sesira

I closed my eyes and switched back, reverting to my natural soul form. I spread my wings, flying up through the ceiling and out of this hellish place.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:24 pm

(Wht do I do with Ezra, Invis?)
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Erm...Ok... I replied, following his lead. This was so wierd. I went through the wall behind Cricket.

Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Cricket
I checked to make sure no one was looking, and then gave my soul the okay. That...I didn't think I would ever get used to that, talking to my soul. But soon I felt my senses coming back, and I was human again. And bleeding. Oooouuch. I put all of my weight on my good leg, the gun wound biting at me again. And then I changed back into a cat. The girl who resembled me in some ways was now standing in the hallway. She gave T.Mor a questioning look: Where?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:00 pm

T.Mor:

Up the five flights of stairs...take a left after the third set of...I listed off directions. I hated my workplace...er...old workplace. After that I kinda mimicked what Cricket had done, and found myself not a deer anymore. My arms burned miserably. I was tempted to check on them, but I didn't really want to see the mess. As quickly as I felt myself regain my faculties, I found that I had returned to being a deer and the girl was standing in front of me. Wierd...This was all so wierd.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Cricket
I followed his directions, and my soul followed me swiftly and silently. Every now and then I would run out ahead to see if any guards were coming.

FF TIME!!! Very Happy

And we made it to the mask room. My soul followed me in. A slight sense of relief filled me. At least we'd made it this far. It might take a miracle to get us out of here, but so far we'd had a few.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Sesria

I stood in the mask room, grinning. Peter in owl form was perched on my shoulder in the same way I had always perched on his. This was looking really good... We were going to do this!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:17 pm

T.Mor:

Ok...Now what? I asked Peter and Cricket as the girl closed the door behind us. Er...We kinda need to put on the masks. I said, remembering why we were here in the first place.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next