the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+8
Banshee
Invisimort
Bells
Ale J.
Ravyn
ßøn∑z
Momo13
Kara
12 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 7 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Black&White Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 pm

yeah sure

Wolf
A new scent. Fear. How spicy, a perfect accent to the sweet blood. Makes me fade further, the lust stronger. Instinct stronger. I'm scaring him. Actually /scaring/ him! Its so funny, i shift back atop him to giggle. Straddling over his chest I catch his wrists and pin them to either side of his head. Such stormy gray eyes. All they meet is ice cold killing instinct. I run my tongue over the back of my fangs, pondering how to have my fun. Maybe let him go just to chase. Or pain. Let him feel my pain. Snap his neck and make him watch helplessly what i do to his body....
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:44 am

Alex
I had never felt quite this... human before. Vulnerable. Trapped.
I wondered if this was how people \I\ killed felt. Then I realized that who was I to judge her for doing this? Who was I to call her heartless, a killer? Though the thought didn't make the fact that I very well may be murdered by the girl I love on our bedroom floor any easier.
My heart pounded in my ears as my pulse raced, and I closed my eyes. I didn't want to meet her gaze anymore. Then I twisted my wrists out of her grasp, grabbed her shoulders, and rolled us over so I had her pinned now. Survival instinct born of years of training. I opened my eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Wolf
I try to wriggle out, not like being cornered. But he's finally getting interesting and not just standing there stupefied. I growl at him, so much more animal than human, and snap at him. Fight or flight, but I was the predator. The wolf didn't have anything to fear. To meet my eyes was a challenge and he had to be put in his place.
Gray eyes turned to thunderclouds with his own instinct. I swipe at his face, shifting again. Silky fur making it easier to wriggle away, i go to the opposite side of the small space. Still cornered. I turn and glare back at him, the fur down my haunches raised.
Come on then. Come on. Hurt me, just try it. Fight me, try and stop me. Try it. I'll be the one to taste your blood...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Ahhhh, this isn't right, man... this isn't right...

Alex
I shot a glance in the direction of the nightstand.
If I could just distract her for a few seconds, I could run to the nightstand and get my gun. For a few brief seconds, I was in full cold calculation mode.
Forgetting it was Wolf I was planning to kill.
Once that thought caught up with me, though, I snapped out of it. There had to be another way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:44 pm

>.> maybe....they kill each other....? sort of...idk...
you're avoiding spades still.... xD

Wolf
He has his emotions. They're weak. Makes him hesitate. Stupid human. I pad forwards, not liking the polished wood. No traction. I move to bite him, anything i can get. Blood is always a good distraction. Flesh is even better.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:47 pm

No way he is killing Wolf
And uhm...

Alex
I dodged her again, torn as to what to do. Maybe I could snap her out of it...
"Wolf...''

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:15 pm

...accidentally....?
Spades avoider! Spades avoider!

Wolf
Words are understood, but I don't want to hear them. Stupid. I want his blood. Death would be even better. Is that so hard? That little cut is driving me mad. The scent so close, and the taste already in my mouth.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Alex
I back up, trying to make my way to the door. And then what? Lock her in the room?
Truth is, I had no plan, and was running out of time fast. And running out of hope, for that matter
"Wolf, please, listen to me. This isn't you, you don't want to do this..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:29 pm

WOlf
Stupid words. I jump at him again, shifting for more weight behind my hit. Biting for anything i can get again. You're such a tease. Offering me blood and then taking it away so quick.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Alex
She barreled right into my chest, knocking me backwards before I had the chance to react. There was a sharp crack, and I was temporarily stunned as I connected with the wall behind me. I felt fangs sink deep into my upper arm

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Wolf
I press against him, pinning him against the wall. Refusing to let go, blood tasting so good but flesh even better. Sinking deeper in, feeling bone. I want my fun...but he seems too sly for that... That little cut has become a waterfall of blood as i pull away. Shaking with fulfilled need but still wanting more.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Alex
Intense pain shot up my arm as she sunk her teeth deeper and deeper in, and I yelled out in agony. Then she pulled away, and I closed my eyes, dizzy from blood loss and pain. I stood shakily up, but knew all to well that running was useless, and wouldnjusy add to her fun...

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Billi waited for her killer to come back. Maybe it would he's like this. Everything would be better if she died. She couldn't hurt anyone again. Fear went through her at the thought of death, but repressed the feeling.
She deserved this. She killed innocent people, people who cared about her, and now karma was coming around to get her back. A year rolled down her cheek as Evan passed through her mind. She killed him. The only person whomcared about her, and she killed him.
Where was her killer? Why wasn't he back? Why couldn't he end her horrible life?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Wolf
"Stay!" I hiss, backhanding him so he fell again. Claws leave three parallel cuts across his cheek and I crouch down next to him. I lick my lips again, small smile on as i come around and meet his eyes again. See his fear.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Alex
I slumped against the wall, struggling just to keep my eyes open, to fight the coming darkness...sluggish fear still remained, but it was slowly surrendering to acceptence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Wolf
Creeping closer, right in his face. "Say something," i tell him, amusement sparkling in my eyes. I want to hear him beg. Or curse me out. All of that which other people have done to me. Emotional extremes. Anger or sadness or hopelessness. I like to see them crack under all of them.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Momo13 wrote:Billi waited for her killer to come back. Maybe it would he's like this. Everything would be better if she died. She couldn't hurt anyone again. Fear went through her at the thought of death, but repressed the feeling.
She deserved this. She killed innocent people, people who cared about her, and now karma was coming around to get her back. A year rolled down her cheek as Evan passed through her mind. She killed him. The only person whomcared about her, and she killed him.
Where was her killer? Why wasn't he back? Why couldn't he end her horrible life?

Mr.Face:

I made my way back downstairs, painfully aware of how many hours it had been since I had disappeared upstairs. I picked up my toolbox on the way back downstairs, Hoping that my victim remembered the options I had given her. "I apologise for the prolonged wait...Someone needed...Coded. It was a lengthy process." I told her as I walked in and plopped the toolbox onto a wooden bench. "Did you decide on how I am to proceed? Or will I have to remind us both of your options?" I asked, sitting next to my toolbox.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Alex
I met Wolf's gaze. Only it wasn't hers, it was... some inner monster's. Everybody has one, hers was just stronger, more bloodthirsty, from the wolf, I assumed. I had a strong one too, one that made me do things I regret... which is why...
"I forgive you" I whispered, my eyes clouded with pain. Sometime, Wolf may return, and she'll know what she did. And when she did return, I wanted her to know that no matter what happened, I still loved her

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 pm

"Give me the options again?" Billi asked weakly. She longed to wipe the tear from her face, to not show fear. But she couldn't move her chained arm. Why did she care how she died? It didn't matter. She did know the second the pain became to much for her she would lose control. And that's not something she wanted to do.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Wolf
That wasn't what I wanted. It...surprised me. It frustrated me. I shift over him, growling at him. Be angry! Cry, curse, do something! No fun at all.
Animals always go for the head. I'd hate to disappoint.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Alex
As she sunk her teeth into my throat, I gasped for breath, but only got a lungful of my own blood.
My body tried to cough if out, but with my throat torn, it couldn't.
There was a brief flash of panic in my eyes... then... I felt myself fading, fading, no matter how I tried to fight it.... and soon, nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:07 pm

...wolf wants to die now...

Wolf
I step back and shift again, licking the blood from my lips and whipping my chin. Idiot. Stupid human. The air is thick with blood. I find it a bother now. Stepping to his apartment window, i throw it open and breathe deep. City... So loud. I do not like it. I close my eyes against the city smell. The Hunger is gone for once, a comfort. No more nagging. Just my thoughts, finally clean from its effect.
There's a lack of something though. Something close, something I want to hear. What...was it... Foggy still, thoughts sluggish. My head hurts with a headache from the strong scent of blood. Not thinking clearly, can't really remember. "Alex?" I want his comfort. He's always near, isn't he? Isn't...isn't he?
I freeze, eyes flying open though I don't want to turn around. I can't breathe. I can't breathe /his/ blood. I can't move. But somehow I do. Somehow I'm looking at him across the room. And I know he's dead. He's dead because of me. The monster. Dorian was right. The monster who can't love. I /can't/ get close to anyone! Because of this. So stupid of me to think it would change. That I could change and everything would be fine. That I could ever be happy with someone.... And I'm pressed up against the wall, far away as possible from reality. Please make this a dream; but my dreams are always memories anyway.
I'm shaking. I'm breaking down. I'm panicking. No idea of what to do. I want the trees. I want shelter from this pain. Go back where I came from; where I never should have left.
I forgive you, echoes in my head. I /forgive/ you. But I can't forgive myself. How? I betrayed you. I ruined everything! I loved you and I...I /murdered/ you! An empty sob goes through me, another and I'm tearing up. I want away. Anywhere but here. To accept reality...I just can't. I can't. Not this. Not Alex...
I clamber through the window and shift as I fall, not caring about the people who cry out as i land. Scream at me, because of what I am. A monster, a bloody monster! And I run, half dazed by the city in the night. The lights and sounds overpowering. Not sure of where I'm going. Away, that's right. Anywhere but this reality.
A light speeds towards me and I'm petrified still. Loud and growling, the two lights glare and I can't move... 'A...Alex...' Come save me. Say its all a nightmare. Take me in your arms and never let me go. Make this all an illusion...
I whine, try getting up but i can't. The concrete underneath me is very real. the pain throughout my chest, the stickiness of blood that mats my coat. My own and his mixing in the city street. But the pain is nothing compared to my heart. Red and blue flash, people watch cautiously. Fearfully. I want to crawl away and cry. I can't think clearly enough to shift though. Red and blue...something blocks the light. I can't raise my head, but I struggle to focus. He's raising a gun at me.
Just an animal to him. Just a monster. Too far gone to save. I deserve the death of a dog, i think bitterly. I'm too far gone to save.... The bang echoes and I fear for a second. Another pain, sharp and biting. 'Alex...' My heart bleeds already. You'll save me, right? Come protect me from the coming darkness...as I fade... Will I be close to you once again, or is this it? My last act is killing the one I loved most? 'I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I..I'm...' The darkness swallows me up, numbs everything but never gets rid of the ache in my chest.
'Oh God, I'm so sorry...'
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Invisimort wrote:
Mr.Face:
"Would you rather lose all of your teeth in a violent and forceful manner, or have your spine removed vertebrae by vertebrae? Those are your only options by the way...the word neither is some kind of mythical thing propegated by the liars who wrote the Webster's dictionary." I stated.

Mr.Face:

I dug back into what I have to assume was long term memory. "You could lose your teeth...via pliers...or you could have your spine removed oe vertebrae at a time." I reminded her, as though I was remembering domething for a grocery list. "So...Which do you prefer?" I asked. She'd had plenty of time to think it through.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Alex
I walked back into the dark area, feeling the walls until I found one of the guys with a shot leg. The shorter one, I think. Ingrabbednhis arms and began to drag him down the corridor, asnDorian did the same to the other person he had shot. We finally reached where I had handcuffed the third man, and Dorian paused

Dorian
I paused, entering the handcuffed man's mind, taking full control over his body. My hair changed into a stark white as I forced him to start walking

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:08 pm

T.Mor:

Oh crap. I was walking. I was not able to stop walking. Erm. Ok. Why was I walking? I kind of was freaking out a bit. Erm...Best to just...not say anything about it...and erm...just let it happen I guess.
No. I was still freaking out. "Is...Er...Can I ask for an explanation as to why I'm walking? Or...?" I asked quietly.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next