the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+8
Banshee
Invisimort
Bells
Ale J.
Ravyn
ßøn∑z
Momo13
Kara
12 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 8 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Dorian
"Because I want you too, and since this placemdoesnt have hunters, I'm free to make you" I chuckled as we started dragging the injurednesdpcapees again

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Peter

Neither of my legs were in any condition to carry me anywhere; the guy had to completely drag me. I hoped I was heavy enough to give him a hard time.

I couldn't believe this was happening... We had been so close! It just wasn't fair!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:19 pm

T.Mor:

"Oh. Ok." That didn't make much sense to me...But If I started asking about technicalities...er...Well That wouldn't last long I was sure. I continued walking...as...erm...Well...I was being forced to.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Cricket
Wait. This couldn't be it. There had to be a way out. There had to...we would get a plan...we could...agh! This was too hard! My mind was bogged with pain and I couldn't think straight. I struggled at first. We could make it out! We could still live! We...we...

...who was I kidding?

I gave up. Quite honestly, I'd had enough. I was done fighting, thinking, hoping, and it just wasn't worth it. I just let myself be dragged across the floor, to my death...and prayed to God that my friends would die easier than me. They were the last people I'd given anything to...even if it wasn't even worth it...

Just...stop...thinking.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:54 pm

((FF POWERS HAPPEN!!))

T.Mor:

Different cell. No bathtub. We were all shackled to the wall. It was awful. My arms...Gah. Absolutely shot. The least acidy one had developed a bit of a shake, and the shackles cut into my burns agonizingly. Oh well. We were dead anyway. "Erm..." I told the rest of the room apologetically.
Mr.Face walked in, armed with toolbox. "Good evening...again. It seems to me that...you have worsend your positions by attempting to escape."
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Cricket
That voice. Those clicking teeth. It sent shivers down my spine, and I didn't care. We were back where we were, and the skin on my wrists was being torn off by the shackles again. I tried to ignore it, and glanced at my two friends, looking for...what? Reassurance? To say sorry? I honestly didn't know. I hung my head. "Aye." The word just sort of...slipped out numbly.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Peter

At least I wasn't immersed in water this time... I glared up at Mr. Face.

"We were already going to die before," I said darkly. "That much hasn't changed now. Honestly, I can't see how it can get worse than that."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 pm

T.Mor:

I did not want to think about how it could get worse. I wanted to keep running escape strategies. I wanted to go home... Wrap my arms in old socks and feed my sister.
"You see... Before, I was in quite a rush. Now however...I have plenty of time. We can make this fun."
"I ...um... I... Don't want..." and that was the end of my articulation.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Cricket
It's the oddest sensation, talking when you barely remember having the thought. Almost like listening to a recording of yourself. You know how when you listen to your own voice for once, it sounds different? ...Aye. Mine was quieter. Older, too...how was that possible? "...I would demand 'ow you can think of this as fun...but I feel we've been over that b'fore. Hm...friend...?"

I had a theory. Useless philosophy was better than thinking about the matter at hand. Maybe, when someone doesn't care to a certain point, it's not even themselves talking. It's just words coming out of empty space, like a prerecorded message.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:49 pm

T.Mor:

"We have been over that yes..." Mr.Face said calmly. "now...who wants to go first? As mch time as I have... Wasting it talking seems.. Somehow wrong."
"is...there...is...there...any..." I couldn't even bring myself to finish the failure of a sentence.
" I have half a mi d to cut your toungue out now Mr.Namechov... I have little doubt that your screams would be punctuated with ellipsis as well." he critisised me.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:42 am

Spades
I couldn't believe it; I was on my own. The Joker was off... doing... something, and he said all the torture, all the /fun/, the death, the everything... was all up to me.
The thought made me give a tiny, nervous giggle as I watched the bird, who I had strapped to a table. We were in the backroom of the old candy factory

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:47 am

Robin
Not...good... I wake up with a cough, as if she was still choking me. But I can breathe now. A slight improvement, though I can't move. Maybe not the best improvement then. I hear a giggle, though nervously tinged, quiet and far away as I slip back to consciousness slowly. Fading in and out, not really fully here. Where was here? A small room, with a door as its only feature.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:50 am

Spades
"Awake yet, sleeping beauty?" I laughed, my confidence returning. "That should be your new nickname, birdy, you've been out for hours. I've been so bored." I walked over to where he was, a tiny knife in my hand. "By the way, if you would let me know when you start feeling fear, that would be great"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:54 am

Robin
"not...fully..." I mumble, meeting her crazed green eyes. She couldn't be serious about that, could she? She's never really so exactly related to the Joker to me before. There's always been something that makes her different than him and his craziness. "You're boss making you do this then?" I ask her, throat dry.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:03 am

Spades
I shook my head with a smirk "I asked him to let me at you. He may be happy with his little cat and mouse game with Batsy, but I think our little fling has gone on long enough" I joke "But it was fun while it lasted, I must say"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:07 am

Robin
I take a breath. "Yeah well. You're hideout's not the most inconspicuous. Might last a bit longer." I swallow against the dryness in my throat, wanting to move some but the bonds stay tight.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 am

Spades
"I highly doubt you're getting out of this one. Hate to burst your bubble and all" I chuckled "So, like I said, let me know when you start to feel fear, alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:18 am

Robin
I give a dry laugh. "We'll see, Rubic's Cube," i murmur, closing my eyes from whatever she might do. "Can I at least know /why/ you're about to do all sorts of ugly upon me?" I ask her, cracking an eye open again for a second.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 am

Spades
"You're my greatest enemy? Some deep dark secret in my past that leaves me angst ridden with no other outlet? I got bored? I dunno, take your pick" I met his gaze, resting the tip of my knife on his arm but not doing anything yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:30 am

Robin
"Because that's what you feel or because its what the Joker says you should feel?" I open my eyes all the way and meet hers, not really paying attention to the knife. "You acting for yourself or for what you think will please the Joker? So you don't get anymore scars?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:35 am

Spades
"Shut up" I muttered suddenly, not in the mood to listen to his wise crap where he acts like he knows me better than I know myself, yadda yadda yadda. "I don't want to hear it, hero boy" then I dug the tip of the knife deep into his arm, crimson welling to the top

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:38 am

Robin
I suck in a breath, my jaw tightening slightly. "Why stay?" I ask her, still meeting her eyes. "Why put up with that?" Because I've always wondered. How can she stand it so long?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:41 am

Spades
"I said shut up" I said harshly, digging the knife a little deeper, and making a large gash down his arm. Just to see if I could get him to scream, nothing major yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:47 am

Robin
I fix my jaw. "Why?" I ask again through my teeth. I won't give her what she wants. Fixing her gaze, I stare into her green eyes. Crazy, but not a crazy like the Joker. Almost something artificial about it. "After everything he's done to you. All the bruises and cuts I've seen on you, and probably a million more that are hidden, covered up, or not even physical."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:50 am

Spades
I swallowed hard, mentally cursing the fact that he knew exactly what to say to get to me. Freaking bird, why can't you shut up like I told you to? Then I thought of something that made my lips curl into a smile again. Grabbing a needle from a shelf, I injected it into his arm. Joker Venom. "Should have just shut up when I told you to" I chided jokingly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next