the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+8
Banshee
Invisimort
Bells
Ale J.
Ravyn
ßøn∑z
Momo13
Kara
12 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 9 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:57 am

Robin
"Oh yeah. Shut me up..." I mumble before the venom has its effect on me. I fist my hands, making the cut she made hurt more. I try to ignore the laughs that want out, clamping my mouth shut. My shoulders shake silently though as the poison starts to take effect.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 am

Ug... sicky, twisty feeling in gut... UG

Spades
I watched him silently, my smile staying though it felt a little... faker now. Seeing him shake with forced laughs gave me a strange, mixed emotion. I grabbed my knife again, though with less enthusiasm

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:14 am

Saaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee......with alex.

Robin
"You can...still back out of this, S - Spades," I struggle to say without bursting, but I'm cracking, i can feel it. "Can still...still leave. Still find help. Still...change who you want t - to be." A chuckle or two escaping, I try to force them down again but it's getting harder. "You don't have t - to...to be the...Joker's Death C - Card..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:22 am

GAH, THIS TWISTY FEELING IS SO WEIRD

Spades
"Don't make me duct tape your mouth. Or cut your tongue out" I said, a fleeting smile passing my face at the thought. He'd be so funny, trying to give his little lecture without a tongue...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 am

Robin
I laugh at that, trying to stop them again. I close my eyes again. It's not going to end so quick though. Where's Bruce right now, i can't help but wonder. It's odd. Do I really want to be rescued?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:35 am

Spades
I made another, deep cut along his other arm. Both of his arms were stained quite a deep red now. But hm... what else... I grabbed a card from my deck, driving the entire thing into his leg

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:39 am

Robin
I gasp, shaking to try fight off the laughter but failing. Stinging and burning going up my leg. Eyes stay closed though. She won't see my pain. No fear either.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Spades
I wish he would open his eyes, I wanted to see if he was afraid... "Hm.... think I should make a little tape to send to the Bats later? He might wanna see how his precious little tweety bird died"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Cricket
The dim light illuminated my friends' faces, T.Mor wide-eyed, Peter with his masking glare, and I thought to myself, who would be first? Which was worse; volunteering, giving them a few more moments without that pain . . . or watching them . . . My heartbeat quickened. I didn't want to watch them. Please, no. It was bad enough . . . Not another person. No more blood. No more fire. No more knives. I couldn't watch that. My lips parted to say something, but . . .

No. If I went first, it would be like . . . like I'd be abandoning them. Getting out easy, leaving them to die. They would . . . we would die, anyhow. But how could I? I wouldn't be able to live with myself . . . In fact, I would literally be dead with myself.

Instead of saying a word, I let out a breath and closed my mouth again. Suddenly I realised that I'd just decided against suicide.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Robin
"You're...just t - turning int...into his little clone...Aren't...aren't you?" Harder to talk. Harder to breathe. I feel my lungs start to ache, tears trekking down my cheeks. My heart pounding. You can still change, Spades. You don't have to be like him...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Spades
The image of me in clown makeup briefly crossed my mind, and I couldn't help but shudder "What do you care? So what if I did become like the old clown?" I asked suddenly, not as amused by his tears as I would have imagined. I was too angry to laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:55 pm

T.Mor:

"You are asking for options. Even though I have previously stated that there are no options to be given." Mr.Face answered my awkward stuttering. "I see. And nobody has volunteered. Shame. I suppouse I'll just have to make the executive decision here...Hmm..."
I was very tempted to say 'no...no you don't see' but that would screw us over even more. Especially if he was in a particularly good mood from...I think it was an internet sacrifice. I was unsure on the details.
I watched him unlook at all of us. "Well...Startig with My Hostage would minimise his emotional turmoil...And we couldn't have that. So...Which of you first?" He looked between me and Cricket.
"Isn't there..." I didn't really want to die...Even though I did deserve it. I mean...Just...just for the sake of my sister. I mean...I understand that I'm a complete monster...but, it's unfair to her. I mean...She would never even know what happened to me. And...I finally had friends...I didn't want to lose them to my boss--er...ex-boss. I... "Anything...?" I failed at articulation again.
"Are you volunteering to go first then?" Mr.Face asked me.
"Erm..." I looked at Cricket. He would be first if I said no...Oh crap...what do I say? What do I say?
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Robin
I struggle for a breath, for a space to say something. "I don't like...people getting hurt. Even...Even you, Sp - Spades. You d - don't...You don't deserve it...." You didn't have a choice, and sometimes that's all that matters. I blink my watering eyes open and find hers again. Angry eyes meet honest eyes. Always so honest. It's going to be my downfall sometime. Maybe soon. I was getting pretty lightheaded.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Cricket
I felt eyes on me, and my gaze flitted to T.Mor. If he said no . . . if he . . . What to do? I shifted my wrists, trying to hide my wince, and looked back at him to force a small smile. It would be alright . . . whatever he chose. Or so I tried to pretend. It was a painful game, pretending.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Peter

No...why couldn't I go first? I didn't want...didn't want them to... But that was exactly what Mr. Face wanted...

"Please, let me go first," I said quietly.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Spades
Then I realized what, after all these years, I really wanted from him. It wasn't screaming, and it wasn't fear. It was... anger. I wanted him to get angry with me, to yell, to curse, to do SOMETHING! Not just feel sorry for me and tell me how good I could be and all that crap. I met his gaze, my eyes filled with fury, as if I was trying to transfer some of my rage to him
"What am I going to have to do to get a reaction out of you?!" I demanded, driving a card into his ribcage this this time

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Robin
I gasp, a bitter sweet thing. Lungs getting precious air, but the stinging card /burns/, I can't breath as easily my next attempt at a breath, even less the next. Punctured lung. A reaction? That's sort of hard when suffocating... I close my eyes again. No good, I was going to die. Just like my parents, and Bruce's, at the hands of a criminal. The lightheaded feeling spreads even quicker. I want to pass out now... Just end it...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:21 pm

T.Mor:

Well. That...That was going to be interesting...I looked back at Cricket and tried to smile back...I kind of sort of had a thought...brought on by Peter's uhm...request.
" I already said that that was not an option my hostage..." Mr.Face said told Peter. "Not an option at all."
"I ...er...I would like...To ...er...ask if there are...uhm...Any other...Uhm...Options..." I asked, hoping the response would not be an exacto knife to my face.
"Other options?" Mr.Face seemed intrigued. "What are you suggesting Mr.Namechov?"
"If...If you have any to offer..." I replied, sort of toeing the issue. I did NOT want to be the guy who got disemboweled for choosing 'neither'...I saw that clumsily written in blood just above Peter's head. 'NEITHER IS NOT AN OPTION'.
"You are interested in retaining your job...Hmm." Mr.Face brought a hand to his unface pensively. First gesture he'd made in this room with us. Freaky. "Kill them then. Start in cellblock 5 on Monday." He said flatly. "There's your option. Shall I go get the shackle keys?" He grinned at me.
I felt like I was going to cry. What...How..HOW WAS I SUPPOUSED TO ANSWER THAT? I hated working this block...And...These were my FRIENDS. And...I mean...How was I suppoused to live with myself?
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Cricket

On any normal day . . . I wouldn't have heard that. It would have bounced right off my thoughts, blocked out with lies. Go ahead, T.Mor. At least one of us would live, aye? It doesn't matter t' me . . . I would 'ave died any'ow. But somewhere along the way, that protective wall of optimism had been smashed to peices. T.Mor might just possibly kill me, in the place of Mr. Face. He was . . . he was my friend. Even a good friend. And he might kill me. The fact shot like an arrow through my thoughts, and a new kind of hurt was there that I'd forgotten existed.

T.Mor . . . he hadn't yet said no.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Spades
I realized that in my burst of rage, I had forgotten I was going to draw this out... I cursed, frowning as I watched the birdnsteuggling for air. After all this time, it was finally coming to a close. And yet, I felt... dissatisfied. "Any last words?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Peter

"Just do it, T.Mor," I said flatly, not meeting his gaze. "You need to take care of Ana. Who else will? She won't."

I didn't know where my resolve was coming from. I certainly didn't feel it inside... Inside was just a jumble of broken hopes and the feeling that this was the end... After all this time, the end... After all I'd gone through...after all we'd gone through together...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Robin
Don't look under the mask? Hardly... I don't think I can bargain that with her. Last words... never thought I'd have to say them so soon. But then with a life like mine... "Leave me by my parents," I rasp out through the laughs and loss of a lung. "If you have to dump me somewhere..." I hope she'll at least be nice enough for that. But I'm fading fast, i can feel it. Too tired to really be scared. Eyes already closed.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:28 pm

T.Mor:

Expletives. I was crying.
This...I didn't know what to do.
At all.
If...If I listened to Peter...I don't know that I would even be able to manage till the next paycheck. I mean...Really. But...At the same time...This...This was a way out...A way to keep Ana alive...But...Ugh. I didn't want to kill them...But...Oh crap...How...
"I personally have to agree with My Hostage. I mean...even though he is instructing you to do just as he did, picking the selfish option...It seems to me that It would be a better deal." Mr.Face said casually. "And it would be...so amusing.
Well...That didn't help...At all...Erm. "Uhm..." I said, trying to indicate that: yes. I was thinking about it. "Er..." I didn't want to choose.
"Hold on..." Mr.Face trapised out of the room, leaving the cell door hanging open. He was back in an instant with keys. "I don't actually want you to be able to hold court with your victims...That would...That would be a biased decision. And we can't have that can we?" He unlocked me and I fell to the floor, landing heavily on my burning arms.
Crap. Crap Crapcrapcrapcrap.
"of...Of course not..." I agreed feebly, trying to pull myself together. I followed him to the cell across the hall.
"I don't need to re shackle you do I? I mean...as an employee...You should beable to handle yourself in a room alone...shouldn't you?" Mr.Face grinned. This...This was awful.
"Y...Yes..." I said, tears still running down my face.
"Good." And the door slammed shut. I heard all the locks click.
I was alone.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Peter

Oh gods...he was crying... I felt bad for him, but I kept my face blank...not that it could really be seen under my hair when I had my head tipped down.

I winced at Mr. Face's comment, shutting my eyes tightly.

Selfish...

Selfish.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Spades
A twisting feelingnknotted in the base of my gut. It couldnt benguilt, could it?
"Which reminds me..." I reached out hesitantly, feeling the very edge of his mask with my fingertips. Then I took a deep breath, studying his reaction. This felt wrong, but at the same time, if I didn't know, it wouldnt really be winning. So slowly and tentitivley I pealed back his mask. It took me a few seconds to remem er where I had seen his face before, but when I did, it hit me like a ton of bricks
"...Richard Grayson?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next