the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+8
Banshee
Invisimort
Bells
Ale J.
Ravyn
ßøn∑z
Momo13
Kara
12 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 13 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Cricket
I heard T.Mor's voice and gave my wrists one more quick wrench, gasping at the pain, but anything to drown out their conversation. It hurt to listen. I felt like I was dead already, assuming there was life after death and also assuming that I was going to Hell. Then, as the sting subsided to its normal digging ache, I could hear T.Mor's wavering voice again. I desperately wanted him to stop sounding so . . . horrified? Guilty? Finally, I couldn't stand keeping my eyes closed. I turned my gaze to T.Mor, and felt an odd mixture of relief and depression. He was in his mask again. Thank God I couldn't see his expression. But at the same time . . . he looked just like any other guard. He wasn't himself in that thing; he was just another blank expression with a gun. My face fell. ". . . T-T.Mor?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Peter

Sesria's control was shocked out of her; my voice and mouth returned to me.

"T...T.Mor..." It was all I could manage. Oh gods...his voice sounded so... And...could I hear tears in his words? "D-don't...don't..." Don't what?

Poor T.Mor...he didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve any of this...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Spades
I stretched out on one of the couches, shuffling my cards with a slight smile, imagining Batman's face when I tell him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:56 pm

T.Mor:

They were talking. Why were they talking. I couldn't forget who they were if they were talking.

I...I...Really. Really....Just...Needed to pretend that they were...not people I knew...And...and...Just...end it.

Like it was that easy...I wasn't that easy.

At all.

"Guys...uh..." And there went more tears...Great. "Please..." Just...Don't say anything...so I can ignore you enough to make me feel not completely like a psychopath when I kill you both... "Please...Just...It's..."
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Bruce stepped through the grandfather clock, Alfred waiting. His face slightly angry, frustrated, worried.
"Ace is in the study, sir. She requested your presence," Alfred filled in as Bruce walks out quickly, Alfred trying to keep up.
Bruce pauses at a window, looking out at the van in the driveway. Eyes narrow a second before he goes out to the entry hall, opening the door and going down the stairs. Alfred pauses uneasy on the stairs as Bruce opens the back doors of the van.
There's a second of weakness before his features harden. "Call the Commissioner, Alfred," he murmurs as he goes back inside. "Get him out of there." Not waiting for an answer, he heads for the study. Opening the doors quickly, he looks as much of the Batman as he could without the mask. Hard and suspicious, not giving away anything with his expression.
"What do you want Ace?"
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Cricket
"T.Mor . . ." More dizziness. It was bittersweet. On the downside, I was having trouble remembering how to say words. "I, ah. I still . . ." I just looked at him. Ignored Mr. Face, and the room, and the gore . . . T.Mor was the only thing I wanted to see. Except all I could see was a mask.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. It was all hopeless. There wasn't anything to do now. The longer we stayed here, the longer we would be hurting. Forget about pride. I had none. It wasn't worth chasing after it any longer. "T.Mor . . . kill me," I murmered. My breath was quivering in a way that it was all I could muster. "Please, just kill me . . ."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Spades
I smile cruely at him "I don't know, Batsy. I have the winning part down pretty pat though, what with torturing your legal ward backslash sidekick to death and all... maybe I'll just go with a few minutes of gloating for now. Wanna know what I did to him, for starters?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:26 pm

T.Mor:

Expletives. He...He had to go and ask. That...That was kind of the opposite of being quiet. I...I unlatched the safety on my pistol.

This...This was...This was going to happen as...As...smoothly as possible. Point blank range. No mistakes.

I tried to clear my eyes of tears. It was useless. I was not going to be able to manage that.

"I'm...I'm...I'm sorry..." I muttered as I fired into his chest. The pistol was on the floor again the moment after that happened. I was shaking...I turned completely toward the empty wall, I could actually hear myself crying. Normally I was so silent. So silent. "I'm...I'm sorry..." I repeated to no one in particular. It didn't really accomplish anything...But...still...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:34 pm

ehh... *slightly comfortable....*

Bruce
My hand tightens on the door knob. It's the only thing stopping me from going over to her. Losing it on her. "You must not have much of a sane mind left if you were stupid enough to come here and brag to me," I say to her. "I have half the thought of doing to you five times what you did to him, but I'm not going to stoop to your level of insolence." My eyes flash dangerously. Just her and I in this room, no other escape but this door behind me.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Peter

Cricket... And then I heard the shot. This was inevitable... At least...at least he was...

The crying. Gods, poor T.Mor...

"T.Mor..." I said, raising my head a little, "don't feel...don't feel bad... We don't blame you...for anything... Do it...so you can...take care of your sister... But...you're still our friend."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Cricket
A blossom of warmth buried itself in my chest. Other than that, it was just . . . numbness. The mask was bright against the backdrop of the room. I watched the man in the mask, as things started fading to black. That man, he was . . . I still thought of him as my friend. I . . . I had to tell him that . . . he needed to know . . . I tried to make my lips form words. " . . . I . . . still . . ." Slowly, my head lulled. The numbness spread, and soon enough everything was black . . . even the mask.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Spades
I giggled at his anger, but I felt the first feelings of...fear. If Batman could take my boss out, just thinking about what he could do to me made my skin crawl. But he was too much of a good guy to beat a teenage girl up, right? That was almostndissapointing... like some part of me WANTED a punishment.
"First I cut his arms open, just about alllll the way down to the bone. Dunno why, just wanted to see if he would scream. All HE could talk about though was all the noble typical Robin crap about how it wasn't too late to do the right thing, blah blah blah... so that's when I gave him the Joker Venom. Boy, did THAT help get him to stop talking!" I laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:00 pm

T.Mor:

And they were still talking. Talking to me. Cricket...didn't...didn't...finish his sentence...Oh...Right.

I knew why.

And...Peter..was still talking...It would almost be easier if they just hated me for this. If they refused to speak. If they...

That would have been so much easier. I turned back around, facing Peter. Of course...I couldn't really even see Peter anymore...My mask was too fogged up from evaporation.

Something nudged my arm. "You dropped this. Twice. I could hot glue it to your hand if that would speed this up..." Mr.Face. Mr.Face and my pistol. Not my pistol. Work issued pistol.

"No...no...I...I...I'm fine..." I told him, sounding the complete opposite of fine. I grabbed the pistol again...Still warm.

Don't think about it.

"I...I...Thanks...Uhm...For...For trying...To.." I couldn't even finish the thought.

Still crying, I tried to line myself up perfectly again. I tried not to remember who I was aiming at.

Like that was going to happen. Like I could forget.

I shot him.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Bruce
The door slams shut and I pick her up by her collar, turning and slamming her to a bookshelf. "Don't tempt me Ace. Don't associate me with some other person while the mask is off. Maybe you're too full of yourself to see, but I'm still the Bat. As far as I'm concerned, I've got five minutes to do what I want to you before the Commissioner comes to haul you away."
I glare at her, my dark eyes penetrating into her green to see the hidden fear. "Dick never liked fighting you. Always wanted to give you a chance of clearing your deranged thoughts and see your situation for once. Why do you think the Joker hasn't killed you yet? Because of him, Ace. Because he didn't like when the odds were against him. And now that he's gone Joker's got no reason to keep you around anymore. So if I were you I'd be perfectly happy with the cell your going to get to be in for life." I toss her back to the side of the desk.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Peter

I felt the fire bloom in my chest. This was the end... Finally, release. No more pain...no more strife...

"You're..." I breathed, becoming less lucid by the second, "you're still...still our friend, T.Mor..."

Numbness spread through my body, replacing the burn. My head lolled, and I knew no more.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:56 pm

((Heh...did you forget that these guys were here? I didn't Razz))

SOMEWHERE ABOVEGROUND...

Senet

Godsdamned Sybek... We'd gotten into a fight with them on our way to find Peter. Needless to say, the delay had us all worried out of our minds. But...he said he'd be alright... But this was Auda...

We were standing on a roof near the government building where they'd taken him, our souls searching inside. According to Aiolï, the place was a maze. She'd recently made it to the prisons, though, and was now looking in all the cells.

I've found him! she exclaimed in French after a while of searching. My heart leaped, and I passed on the message to my teammates. Just as I was about to jump to action, she added, But he's... Oh gods!

What's...what's wrong?!

"Senet?" Sarah asked anxiously.

His light...it's so faint! And Sesria is...

Is what?!

Aiolï went silent. Suddenly, I was struck by waves of sorrow and grief. The unspoken thought was all I needed to know.

The world fell away. Nothing existed anymore. Around me was solid gray, stretching on forever.

I fell to my knees, buried my face in my arms, and wept.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:08 am

T.Mor:

"I...I..."I turned to look at Mr.Face. "Permission...Permission...To...er.. To...er...Go...go home...for...for... a bit?" I asked Mr.Face, trying not to sound too much like a wreck. Really, I wasn't going to come back...But what did it matter to him?

"You do have to go clean yourself up before your next shift starts...I imagine you're a blood spattered mess. And speaking of a mess..." I couldn't pay attention to him talking about them like that.

"Sir...Not...not to interrupt...But..um..." I sort of cut him off. I needed to get home. Now.

"Yes...Yes...Take two hours...I realise that you weren't even signed up for this block." Mr.Face dismissed me casually, probably off to go and torment someone else.

As soon as I got out of the cellblocks, I took off running. Just...Flat out running.

No one would stop me...I looked like I was doing something important to Mr.Face.

Ana was sitting at the kitchen table. "Where have you been?" She aked me all...flustered. I really didn't want to deal with this right now...But...I kind of...had to. "Ana...Look...erm...Here." I pulled what was left of my last paycheck out of my pocket. "And...er..." I pulled a few more rectangles out of a drawer in the kitchen. "You...You need to run. Just...Hop on the monorail...and just...Take it as far as it'll go..." I worked very hard to keep tears from running down my face...If she knew...If she knew...I couldn't even think about it.

"Why? What's wrong? What did you do?" And she automatically accused me of something.

"It's...It's really...Don't worry...Just go...and I'll come and get you...once it's safer..." Crap. Now I was lying to her. The thought almost made me start with the waterworks again.

"Uhm...Ok..." She disappeared upstairs to pack really quickly. "So...Just...The next one out? Will...Will this be enough?" She looked at the crumpled bills in her hand.

"Should be..." I muttered, I just wanted her out of the house so I could...end this. I didn't want her to have to deal with it...and I'd be dishonourably cremated and everything once they found me...It would be fine. No problem.

"...ok..." She seemed a bit unnerved. She stood there and looked at me, somewhat concerned. "And...Where will you get the money?" She asked.

What money.

Oh.

Right.

I was lying to her.

"I'll...I'll get a hold of it...Don't...Don't worry..." Just...Just go already so I don't have to...I don't even know. She hugged me. I just stood there, and tolerated the physical contact.

I didn't deserve that.

"See you soon then..." And she walked out the kitchen door. And I was alone.

I walked upstairs, and briefly thought about taking off my combat boots, or wrapping my acid burnt arms with socks. Then I remembered why I was going upstairs. I went into my room. Kicked my matress, revealing another pistol. My pistol. I bought it. Not issued by Mr.Face.

Actually...Purchased just for this occasion. For when it became intolerable.

Well...I guess...That...That was now.

I put it to the side of my head and pulled the trigger.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:06 am

Spades
The smile slipped from my face. "If I make it to the cell" I muttered under my breath, remembering Robin's earlier words. Would Joker really get rid of me? I wouldn't put it past him, for sure. I sat up, rubbing my head and closing my eyes
"And then I shoved one of my cards all the way into his leg... it was so funny... all he could do was laugh and try to talk and breathe... he wouldn't get mad at me, though" I said softly, much more subdued than just moments before "It was infuriating"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 am

Bruce
"Dick was never one to get angry. Frustrated sometimes. With you, all the time." I still glare, but at least she wasn't treating this like a joke anymore. That's what infuriated /me/ most. But I still keep my face blank, unreadable. Walking over, I grab her shoulder and lift her up to her feet again. "I wanted to believe him too. You might be different. Through everything you put him through over the years." But I failed him. Because of my choice he was alone for her. I shouldn't have trusted it. I study her a moment, backing off the next. "Don't be stupid and try and escape now. Joker won't want a thing to do with you now." And I don't want a thing to do with you anymore. "Safest place for you is downtown, and you know it."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 am

Spades
I giggled involuntarily, then bit my lip, studying him "Why bother? You would probably rather have me killed off by the old clown anyway, most likely slooowly and painfully" I was regaining a bit of my smile in the corner of my mouth. But not much. "And I can't change, not anymore. A card can't change her pattern, you know, and I'm already the Ace. The Death Card. Something Richie got to learn about up close and personal"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 am

Bruce
I chuckle humorlessly. "Symbols can mean different things, can't they? Bats used to be a thing to fear for me, but now I make it the fear of others. But Dick always argued you didn't choose it, you were assigned it. Had the concept of Ace beaten into your mind any way possible." I turn and open the door again. "It's not pleasant to let you go, no. But he didn't want to see you hurt, and I'm not going to go against him now." I look back at her. "You killed a good soul, and for what? To have the /Joker/ pat you on the back for it?" I laugh, humorless again. "That's the craziest thing I've heard in my life." I walk out, locking the door behind me.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 am

Spades
I sighed, watching him go out the door. Then I leaned against a wall, just... standing there for a while, not bothering to get my cards out. Just standing and thinking about Batman's words. I tried to force a chuckle out, telling myself that I did good, I /won/ for Pete's sake. After all these years, I won, I did it! ... then why... why am I... crying? I felt moisture trickle down my face, and realized my shoulders were shaking slightly, my head bowed. No, no, this isn't right, I should be happy... celebrating... You killed a good soul, and for what? To have the /Joker/ pat you on the back for it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:00 am

Bruce
"Sorry Alfred," I murmur, putting my hands in my pockets.
"No...no need, sir." He glances back at the locked door of the study. "He's...in the foyer...." Alfred calls meekly.
I merely nod, my feet carrying me to the room. Though I don't look to him on the couch. I stare out the window, watching red and blue flash as the police cars make their way up the driveway. I turn back after a minute as they stop at the stairs, looking upon Rich. Changed but tattered, no need to suspect him as the Boy Wonder. Though if Spades spilled then I'd have to tell the Commissioner anyway. I look away quickly, leaving the room to the entry hall as the police walk up the final step.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Spades
I wiped my face clean of tears, though it was still slightly sticky, and I knew my eyes would probably be red. I just needed a few more minutes to collect myself, and hoped that Batman wouldn't come back in before I did. I just had to tell him one more thing before I tried to escape

(are there any windows there?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:33 pm

m...hadn't said there were...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next