the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+8
Banshee
Invisimort
Bells
Ale J.
Ravyn
ßøn∑z
Momo13
Kara
12 posters

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 24 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Banshee Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Will

"/Everything/ matters. Now, you can give me the answers I want or I go digging. Either way, I win." I said, ripping the dagger out and digging up a few painful memories. I never bothered to watch them unless I needed info, so this time I did.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Dorian
Fantastic. Seems my mysterious abductor has dreamweaver-esque powers. Not similar to the point I would be suspicious, however... it didn't exactly improve my outlook on the day. Luckily, though, previous encounters with Adrian had all but jaded me to my memories being used against me, and I simply glared, but didn't comment or otherwise react. At least the memory didn't relinquish much information but my name...

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Will

Meh...he didn't seemed fazed....I wondered why but shrugged it off. "Dorian Aldric..." I smirked, at least I had gotton his name. Wait...that sounded familiar. I turned to the ghost of a revolutionary soldier, who was waiting silently in a corner...Jacob...I think his name was. "Is he on the list?"

"Er.....yes sir..."

Perfect. "Why is he on it?"

"Um...seems he killed Miss Lafette's younger brother, Noah."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Dorian
...Seems as if he was talking to himself. Interesting... though I was still slightly dazed from my trip through the woods, so I supposed there was the possibility that he was simply talking to a being that I couldn't see, but would be able to sense once I regained control of my powers...

I also couldn't help but wonder what list I seemed to be on. Unfortunately, I doubted that it was a list that would get me out of here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Will

"Seems you're not getting out. You've been charged with the deed of killing Noah Lafette. Hi, I'll be your executioner today." I smirked, grabbing a gun and shooting him in the foot. Let's make this fun....
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Dorian
That... answered my question sufficiently. My body tensed up again, but I restrained another noise of pain, focusing on keeping deep and even breaths. Though the added pain wasn't helping me clear my mind enough to use any degree of power...

"I believe... I'm entitled to a trial..." I hissed between gritted teeth. The pain wasn't too intense... simply a gunshot wound. That was it. I just continued to concentrate on breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:28 am

Will

I burst out laughing, the idiot wanted a trial. he sure as hell wasn't getting one. "I'm sorry, you don't get one." I chuckled darkly, shooting his other foot.

Last edited by gh3325 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:32 am

Dorian
I had figured as much, though apparently it didn't assist in stalling, either.
Back to even breaths... the moment I regained concentration I was crushing his soul, suspicious cause of death or not... and I could figure out how to escape afterwards.

Though I had no idea how they could have possibly known I killed whoever Noah Lafette was. The name rung a bell, though... I do believe that was a case around eight months ago...

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Will
I grinned, taking my dagger and began slowly etching into his arm. Not too deep but not to shallow into the skin. Show non miserebor, my family's motto shown brightly etched in blood. He wouldn't forget it.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Mrrh... fell asleep for a while... dun feel too good... popping on for a reply...

Dorian
"Your handwriting is atrocious" I mumbled, then jerked my arm as much as I could, as to scratch out what he was writing. It didn't exactly ease any pain I was feeling at the moment, though I didn't want to die marked with whatever phrase he was attempting to transcribe on my arm, if it came to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Awww *huggles* Crying or Very sad

Will
I grabbed a vial and slowly, making sure I didn't get any on me, poured it onto the letters. He'd enjoy this....fire...it'd burn like fire...till his whole arm was paralized. It'd be slow too. He'd feel like it was burning to crisps.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Dorian
I locked my jaw, giving him an icy glare as a searing pain laced my entire arm, like a burning fire. Yet I was still calculating exactly what I was going to do when my mind cleared, not accepting the fact that this imbecile was going to manage to kill me.
"You are pathetic"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Will

I chuckled and grinned at him, taking my dagger I carved the same phrase into his other arm and poured the liquid onto it. Even if he tried to run away, both his arms would be paralized.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Black&Blue wrote:Robin
I let out a breathless laugh. Which would i prefer... Stupid, how about you switch places a minute and see what youd prefer...
"whatever would damage my spinal cord more?" i ask in a question. So...i wouldnt feel... Still some logic behind my thinking, however twisted it was.

Mr.Face:

Answer a question with a logical inquiry. Interesting. "I suppouse it entirely depends on your definition of the word "more" and your definition of the word "damage"." I answered. "So, Prior to making a decision on anything on your behalf, I would like to request your definition of both of those words. I would hate for this to be any less damaging than you expected." I waited for the response before proceeding. I was actually somewhat interested in the reply, as this particular prisoner seemed to have a pretty decent head on his shoulders.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Robin
I have to pause a minute, thinking past the muddling pain that's radiating from my arms. "More...um...like most... Like...like greater extent..." I think I've lapsed into some sense of disbelief. Like this was just...illusion... Something from Scarecrow maybe... "D...Damage...as in...reducing the usefulness of nerves....the spinal cord..."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Mr.Face:

Well... That helped slightly. I suppoused that I would simply rip his spine out through his mouth. That would reduce the usefulness of everything, arguably. However, the amount of damage was subjective to having one's spine removed piece by piece. Really a matter of opinion I suppoused.

"Alright then. I have sorted out my strategy. Anything else before I end this? Because, probability dictates that you aren't going to be speaking much after this next... procedure." I asked casually. I had time.

Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Robin
"Whatever the hell happened to the last meal for death sentences..." I mumble under my breath with a slight tinge of amusement. Jeez, Grayson...Really losing it, huh? I crack my eyes open, but its sort of like... I'm not seeing straight... Well...I am...But all I see is Bruce and Alfred, Babs, the team...Spades...Elizabeth...
Keeping her image in my mind's eye. Keeping the nice memories going on replay with her. "Make it quick...?" Heh...terrible, Grayson... Pleading for death now... What would Beth say to that...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:05 am

Bells

I kept my head down, determined to get home as fast as possible. Away from the hallways and the fires and the blood and the guns. I was starting to hate being so much taller than most everyone here . . . even when no one was around, I could have sworn I felt eyes on me. Or perhaps, that was the paranoia I'd gotten used to in Luna in a different setting. Either way, I wanted to be invisible . . . just for a while.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:45 am

Mr.Face:

Quick was something that went along quite well with ripping someone's spine out through their mouth. Without enough momentum and force, you couldn't get the thing to detach itself from it's usual place in the victim's back and then you just looked like an idiot with your hand in their mouth. Of course, in interest of time I didn't explain any of that to the prisoner.

"Certainly." I stated instead and prior to doing just that I pulled out several mouth clamps to keep him from slamming his jaw shut on me while I was doing this. Using my hand, I reached straight into his mouth, disregarded the massive tissue damage I was inflicting to his esophagus, and seized his spine, immediately changing the direction of my force and thusly removing his spine. As usual this incited several ripping noises as tissues and such were removed from their usual homes and relocated to somewhere beyond the area of the spine that was currently being dragged across my victim's toungue.

I occasionally wished I had a tool to do this with so that I wouldn't have to use my hands. Then I remembered that I had tried to use pliers and miscellaneous other tools once and it had not ended terribly effectively. Something for further research I suppoused.

V.:

She was tall I guess. I mean... really I can't tell you what makes me pick one of those sickening guards over another... they all look the same basically. They all serve the same purpouse. Further the same horrible agenda of that psychopath.

They made me want to vomit.

I mean, how could they tolerate knowing that they were killing people. They were killing hundereds of people... not just with their actions and with their jobsbut by the way that they were abusing the Internet. It's not suppoused to be a collectivised system... there's not suppoused to be taxes on it... It was like some kind of hideous pirate protection that actually wanted to kick you while you weren't looking, steal your lunch and kill your grandmother.

The whole system revolts me.

Which is why I gave the signal to have her swept off the streets and carted off to here.

To prove a point.

I casually wondered how many city blocks were going to have their shrinebox services interrupted by my little show.

I hoped it was a lot. Enough to make him do something. Enough to make him care.

Realistically though... this was... just as likely to work as everything else. But no sense in not trying it once.

I watched from the second story as a couple of my guys appeared out of the crowd of protesters and grabbed her.

You don't need a mask to be Anonymous... just have a face and stand in a crowd.

Two things that Auda's dictator wouldn't be caught dead doing. I let myself smile at that one.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:02 am

Bells

I was walking . . . I took a breath, and someone had a grip on me. "Oi!" Instantly, I was fighting for freedom. Kicking, punching, not taking the time to even see who the people were. A string of curses spilled out of my mouth, and I didn't even care. Bitches, let me go!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:14 am

The Anon dude #5:

I had to wonder what our leader was thinking picking the tallest guard chick around. Like...really. Did she just LIKE to see us struggle with this kind of stuff?

Me and the other guys struggled a bit with all the fighting she was doing... Honestly, if we were just allowed to shoot her like how the opposition does, things would be much easier.

I mean... we wouldn't kill her of course... ruins the point. But... the whole kidnapping thing would sure be a craptonne easier.

Still fighting to keep a hold of her mostly, we started off in the direction of the house we'd cleared out for use today. We'd probably burn it later because that's how things rolled here. And it was close enough to the capital that it was possible that the fire spread. Not likely, but possible.

She had reasons for everything, the boss lady.

Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:27 am

Bells

I struggled all the way, words morphing into desperate whistles. "What do you want?" This . . . wasn't Luna. I had no clue what to expect. Perhaps this was normal, and they were just . . . dragging me to a house because they wanted to . . . have coffee. Aye.

I wished T.Mor were there.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Anon Dude #5:

"We're kidnapping you." I replied stiffly as we continued into the house we were operating out of.

I heard one of the other guys slam the door behind me and we started into the living room. V. was already waiting with the wooden chair and the webcam, looking all angry and ginger. She normally looked like that though.

"Tie her up. I'm going to start the recording and then we can get this show on the road." I nodded and started fighting her into the chair.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Robin
Just a few more seconds. A few more seconds. My heart speeds with the sounds, my eyes squeezed shut so strongly I see spots. But maybe that's just from the pain. Need to gag. But a few seconds...then...
Nothing. I try to move but can't. But then...Im just guessing. I'm not opening my eyes anytime soon to see whatever he did, and I can't /feel/ anymore. All I'm aware of is the taste of blood in my mouth. Down my throat. A slight pain from my throat but....
Breathing's hard. The gag reflex hasn't gone away, but it doesn't really work...right.... And... can't really swallow... No coughing either.
I might....drown in my blood...? No. The pounding in my ears, my heart... wasn't regular anymore... Maybe a heart attack...
It doesn't seem to matter. The spots behind my closed eyes turn dark. I try blinking them away, but vision is very spotted by black. And Beth. Beth is still there... Seems I might pass out before any of that. Sadly I was relieved...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Dorian
And now I was going to lose the use of my other arm as well. Not exactly an ideal situation for an escape attempt... I stayed ridged, though, not letting any sign of my pain cross my face. Jaw locked, gaze on some point in the distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next