the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 9 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Alice was quiet and felt tears going down. She moved him ont o the floor and pulled her kneese to her chest. She laid her head on her kneese and cried silently.

Xavier smiled and returned a kiss to her forehead.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 9 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:08 am

She snuggled to his chest with a soft 'hmm.'

Ashton sighed, sitting up and shifting so she was placed in his arms, against his chest in the small space of the closet. "You can cry as much as you want, blue eyes. I know it hurts. But I'll be right here the whole time," he told her, "And there's not a damn thing you can do to stop me." He added with a small smirk that she was able to hear in his voice as he gently rested his chin on the top of her head.

(Welp, I have to go for tonight my dear. :/ Hopefully the other thread will start soon xD I'm not impatient, just overly caffinated and excited =3 I'll talk to you tomorrow then. Nitey-nite Alice-chan! -waves, gives cookie, then skips away- ~)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:11 am

((ok good night my beautiful Very Happy))

Alice cried and looked up at him. She gave him a smirk and said "I hope not fire boy." She whispered and laid against his chest. Her heart speeding.

Xavier smiled and held her there.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:55 am

(Was Mai talking about David?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:26 pm

( @ corndog - Yup! =3 )

Ashton gave a crooked smile at the comment, "I called you by your name...are you ever gonna do the same for me?" He tightened his arms around her, generating a heat that radiated onto her from the fire at his core.

~Rei~
"Xavier...thank you," she whispered, looking up at him with a shy smile.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:55 pm

(Is it too late to join?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:07 pm

'Course not. You can show up at the park. I have a semi-free character there, and so does corndog when they get on, since the characters technically haven't even met yet. It could be either one, or both, that Mai's wolf saw. ^.^

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:~Mai~
She had been walking for quite sometime, and she didn't know it at the time, but Yami had let her to a park. He guided her to a shaded, soft spot of grass, where she let her hands roam about. She could feel the tickling and tingling of the tiny blades against the flesh of her soft palms. Mai was just beginning to calm down, when she felt Yami tense up at her side, her heart racing wildly yet again as he began to growl, the sensation sending vibrations throughout her entire body. ...A person. She took a chance and decided to speak up, her unseeing eyes scanning about the area as if to see he or she. "Who is there...?" She asked in a voice as soft and quiet as ever.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:13 pm

(^_^ Awesome. Which is needed more, male or female?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:17 pm

( Mmm...we have 5 females, and 3 males...I'd say male, but it's really up to you. I don't mind ^.^ Whichever you want~! )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:19 pm

(I'll make a guy or two then. I don't mind. ^_^)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:24 pm

( =3 More people! =D )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Name: Gabriel 'Gabe'
Species: Necromancer
Looks:
Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWscB1F1_6TYvjhImr9OTlAC77N_B6txz6ABeih4F1t_QuiHr3rQ
Other: N/A

Name: Demarco 'Marco'
Species: Necromancer
Looks:
Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4-LqgJ0MrtAlJIl6HPiF3o8wzt7nqnhgy5v11FAH3cpUgZqQN
Other: Is Gabe's kid half-brother.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:39 pm

( x] How cute! )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:40 pm

(What's cute?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:42 pm

( Your characters xD )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:42 pm

(XD Thanks. :3)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:44 pm

(IM BACK Very Happy)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:46 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:( @ corndog - Yup! =3 )

Ashton gave a crooked smile at the comment, "I called you by your name...are you ever gonna do the same for me?" He tightened his arms around her, generating a heat that radiated onto her from the fire at his core.

~Rei~
"Xavier...thank you," she whispered, looking up at him with a shy smile.

Alice shook her head and smiled. "Never fire boy." Alice said with a smile.

"YOur welcome love."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:47 pm

(So just throw Demarco and Gabriel in at the park?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm

(I will bring in my character victoria. She looks like this and she is a vampire who was changed by her mother and her mother was killed. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2iSSI8Mqc5c/SidRybG51aI/AAAAAAAAAgg/RAnUtfmYisc/s400/emo-girl-blonde-black-hair.jpg))

Victoria ran in the park her eyes strungs with tears. Her head was killing her and her heart was broken. "How did this happen?" SHe yelled and kicked a tree down.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 pm

( @smellzlyknirvana - Yup! Whenever you're up, it's your post :3
@Alice - Welcome back. ^^ And okie, sounds good.)

Ashton grunted, closing his eyes as he rested his chin atop her head once more. "Whatever, blue eyes..."

Rei simply smiled, blushing.

~

Mai's head snapped up at the scream, eyes widening just slightly. She placed a hand on Yami, easing him, but she knew his gaze was locked on the girl who just arrived, distracted from who, or whatever they had sensed earlier.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Gabriel backhanded Demarco. "Why did you ever tell her? You don't trust people like that Marco." He shook his head and let out an angry breath. His eyes scanned the pack that we neared. There were two girls.

Demarco blinked. "I'm sorry Gabe. I thought I could trust her. I didn't know she would react the way s-" He was silenced by his brother putting a finger to his lips. "Quiet Marco." Demarco looked around and realized why Gabriel wanted him to be quiet.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Victoria screamed and yelled "OF COURSE YOU GO COMMING AFTER ME AFTER MY MOTHER CHANGED ME!!!" Victoria screamed.

Alice laid her head on his chest and whispered "Fire boy?"

Xavier smiled and whispered "YOur beautiful."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. The girl (Victoria) didn't seem normal. Maybe she could help them. He led his brother over there. "Miss?" Gabriel looked at her with an arched eyebrow.

Demarco blinked at Gabriel as he was led to the girl. His eyes traveled the park and he saw a girl with a wolf. He silently slipped from his brother's side and went to the girl. "Hi."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Victoria turned and held a glass knife to a boy's (Gabriels) throught. "Who are you? Come to kill me as well?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next