the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 10 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Gabriel blinked. "I'm Gabriel. Obviously you aren't normal and neither am I or my brother. I was wondering if you could help us." Gabriel swallowed and tuned his eyes to the knife on his throat.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 10 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 pm

~Mai~
Her ears flickered at the sound of whispering voices; two males. They weren't human...neither was the female. She was able to tell that by the scent they gave off, but she wasn't able to distinguish exactly what they were right then. But the girl was obviously a vampire. She began screaming again; it hurt her head. Her gaze turned in the area of where their voices originated, but she stayed silent. Yami distracted with the female. They began talking, and she tensed when she heard footsteps approaching closer. One of them ended up in front of her and she kept her eyes directed slightly higher from where she sat against the tree, but was looking to the left of his face. "Hello..." she replied quietly, and much like her expression, her voice didn't hold much of any emotion. Yami was now leering at him, stiff, but she stroked him gingerly, keeping him at bay.

~Ashton~
He didn't open his eyes. "Hm?"

Rei blushed heavier, "And you're...very cute. Sweet, too. "
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Demarco smiled toward her. "I'm Demarco. Awesome wolf you have."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Mai blinked slowly,"Yami," Was what she said. "His name. ...What are you?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Victoria put the knife down and looked at him carefully. She studied him and smiled. "Okay.... Im Victoria."

Alice looked at him and whispered. "Why... why do this to me?"

Xavier smiled and kissed her cheek.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Rei wrapped her arms around him, resting her head against his chest.

~Ashton~
He blinked, "...The hell are you talking about...?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Xavier tilted her head up and brushed his lips against hers. He knew that he loved her.

Alice blushed and shook her head. "Never mind." She stood up and went back into the vent. Tears were streaming down her face and she walked outside leaving everybody behind. SHe needed to think.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Demarco blinked. "My brother is gonna want to kill me for telling you, but I'm a necromancer. What about you?"

Gabriel rubbed his throat. "What are you?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 pm

"Vampire." Victora said looking at him with strange and intregude eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:02 pm

~Mai~
He couldn't tell? Her ears flickered atop her head once more, "Werewolf." She thought about it. A necromancer. She had heard of them, of course, but had never personally crossed paths with one. "What is your name?"

~Rei~
She melted into the kiss, heat racing in her veins. She had never felt like this before...not even with Greyson. What was she to do?

Ashton sat there, stunned. For a moment he couldn't move... He had screwed up again. He sat there, and sat there, and sat there, before finally...all his momentum came rushing back to him in a single moment, and he leapt to his feet, bursting from the closet, and running after her. He came to a stop when he saw her standing there, staring out into space, tears rolling down that...that...pretty little face of hers. "Hey, now wait a minute...!" he panted, growling. "What were you gonna say...and don't say nothing, cause I hate a damn liar..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Interesting."

Demarco finally noticed the ears. "Cool. I'm Demarco, but please just call me Marco. You are?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Xavier held her his heart was pounding in his cheeks and through his viens.

Alice turned and said "Its nothing!" She yelled and turned back around. She felt her cheeks flush with anger. "Im not a liar." She yelled. She was thinking of how she could love him and how she couldnt be with him.... not now.

"ANd you?" Victoria asked
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:24 pm

"Necromancer. My little brother is one too." Gabriel said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:25 pm

"What is that?" Victoria asked
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Ashton frowned, snatching her wrist before she had a chance to walk away frome him again. He turned her around so she was facing him, locking eyes with her. "Alice," he muttered, "What aren't you telling me...?"

~

Rei looked at him. "Thank you, Xavier. For everything. You didn't have to do any of this..."

~

Mai paused, an air of hesitancy about her, but her face didn't change, and her voice remained just as bland and soft as ever. "Mai. ...You were...running from someone...?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:33 pm

ALice shook her head and whispered "Nothing." SHe pulled her wrist away and whispered "I cant... love you."

Xavier smiled and said "It is nothing."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:34 pm

"A person who can see and touch the dead. Meaning ghosts. We can also raise ghosts from the grave and bring them to their body to do things for us." gabriel stated.

"Yeah. I told someone what me and my brother were and she freaked out. Now there are lots of people after us and it's my fault." Demarco stated.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

"I can raise up the dead." Victoria said with a smile
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Blinking, he looked at her. "You can't... what..."

~Rei~
"N-No...really...is there anything I can do to help repay you...?"

~Mai~
"That is...unfortunate."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 pm

"Love you." Alice whispered and turned her back. She didnt want to say it and she turned and said "Go away fire boy... maybe I should go..." Alice said and started walking down the street. Dont get any ideas of telling Rei if you do I will end you she thought and she knew he would hear him.

"Just dont leave me alone." Xavier blushed but he didnt car.e He couldnt lose her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:10 pm

GArbiel raised an eyebrow. "You can?"

"Yeah." Demarco looked at her. "Mind if I sit with you Mai?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:14 pm

"Yes." Victoria said with a sigh.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm

"Looks like we have something in common. How did you become a vampire?" Gabriel asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:41 pm

"Mother changed me..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Gabriel blinked. "Wow. That would have been harsh."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next