the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 am

Alice pulled away from him and wrapped her arms tight around her middle. That was to much. To much time for him to touch her, and to much...everything else. She jumped seeing a woman walk by, her eyes wide as she nearly fainted. She dropped to the ground and wormed her way under the bed quickly. She didn't care what Blake said. She wasn't going to risk anything.

Tucker chuckled as he pulled up to the park, parking on the curb. "It's not lame." He smiled at her. "I actually really like going for walks. Especially on clear nights like this." He got out and went around to her side, opening the door and helping her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:41 am

Blake gave her an odd look. "Well...goodnight then. Or...something." He turned and walked down the hall to his own room.

"Great, because I do, too," Bonnie said with a smile, not dropping his hand after he'd helped her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:49 am

Tucker smiled and closed the door and walked with her, holding her hand gently. The night was clear, the moon shining brightly on them both. "So, what do you plan to do when you get out of here?"

Alice stayed curled under the bed, her hand finding an old pocket knife that had been lost under there and she quickly let it take her pain away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:54 am

Bonnie's brow furrowed. "What do you mean 'here?'
Did he mean this town?
This night?
?

(tsk, tsk Alice)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:57 am

"This place. When you finally get to go out on your own." Tucker looked at her curiously. "When you start college."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:58 am

"Ahh...Well, my...parents...want me to be a doctor like my mom. So that's what's planned for me, I guess." Bonnie didn't sound very excited about it. "Are you ever getting out on /your/ own? Or are you just going to stick around the farm for your whole life?"

Bonnie for some reason decided that he might not want to hold her hand...not because of what he'd said, but she felt like she was acting stupid around him. So she dropped it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:25 am

Tucker watched her, for a moment. "I'm not sure. I'll probably take over the farm. I haven't really decided." He ran a hand through his hair. "I mean, it would be awesome to do something else....but I can't really see myself doing anything else. It's not like I'm majorly smart or anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 am

"You seem smart to me," Bonnie said with a slight shrug. "And you don't have to be smart to do something else. You don't even have to go to college -- depending on what it is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:29 am

Tucker looked at her and raised a brow. "I'm not working fast food." He chuckled and shook his head. "Nah, if I ever get the money saved up, I want to go into agri-buisness and teaching."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:30 am

Bonnie rolled her eyes. "I didn't mean fast food! You don't need a degree to, say...be an artist. But anyway. What would you want to teach?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:35 am

Tucker smirked. He wasn't an artist. He could barely draw stick figures. He glanced at her. "Ag and maybe history."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:39 am

Bonnie nodded. "Cool...." She trailed off, rubbing her arm. She felt boring around him, Tucker who worked on a farm and took care of his niece and...she never felt boring around anyone. Or nervous. Ugh. Tucker was turning Bonnie into a mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:41 am

Tucker looked at his watch and sighed. "I should probably get you home." He slipped his hand into her without thought, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:46 am

Bonnie frowned when he mentioned that, but smiled when he took her hand. "I guess you're right." She sighed and wondered if he really thought he should take her home, or if he was just bored with her. "This was fun."

And that had to be the lames thing EVER to say after a first date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:49 am

Tucker smiled at her as he walked with her back to the truck. "You doing anything Friday night?" He asked as he watched her closely.

Alice fell asleep with the knife clutched in her fingers, her stomach bleeding out the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:52 am

Bonnie perked up slightly, glancing at him. "No," She answered slowly, carefully.

Blake woke early the next morning and walked down the hall. Alice was still asleep, her door open. He did a double take -- was that a...oh no. He groaned. Where had she found that knife?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:56 am

Alice stirred slightly, bringing the knife closer to her, clutching it as if it was a comforting teddy bear.

Tucker smiled and opened the truck door. "Wanna do something with me then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:02 am

Blake strode into her room and carefully slid the knife out of her hand, then left.

"Yes!" Bonnie said, then cleared her throat with a curt nod. "I mean yeah, that'd be fun..." She laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:09 am

Tucker chuckled and helped her into the truck, shutting the door behind her and going around to the other side and getting in. "I promise I'll plan better this time." He winked as he started the truck up and started towards her "house"

Alice stirred, waking up and finding her hand empty. Her heart sunk and she burried her face in the bed, letting her tears fall, thinking it had all just been a dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:16 am

(rawr, my post was eaten)

Bonnie laughed. "Okay, you do that."

Blake was downstairs eating breakfast, having hidden the knife where he was sure she wouldn't find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:20 am

Alice finally managed to get herself up and stumbled from the room, her golden locks falling in a beautiful mess as she made her way down the hall. She blinked wondering when her house had gotten stairs, but went with it, walking down them quietly.

Tucker smiled and pulled up to the house. He looked over at her and smiled. "I really did have fun." He watched her. "Probably the most fun I've had in a long time. Thank you." He kissed her cheek gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:22 am

Blake heard someone coming downstairs. "Morning, Alice."

Bonnie blushed slightly and smiled. "Me, too...see ya Friday." She gout out of the car and went up to the porch, pretending to be looking for her keys in her purse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 am

Alice jumped and lost her balance, falling the rest of the way down the stairs.

Tucker smiled and drove home, his heart soaring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:29 am

Blake ran over when he heard her fall. He saw her at the bottom of the stairs and sighed, holding out his hand to help her up. "Did I startle you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:33 am

Alice looked at his hand as if she was afraid it might bite her. She forced herself up, wrapping her arms around her blood soaked middle, digging through her mind for some recolection. After a moment she realized who he was, where she was, but she still didn't say anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next