the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 17 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:30 pm

"Whoa," Bonnie breathed. That was so weird...but cool at the same time. She grinned up at Tucker. "That's so neat."

"Alice," Blake called. "Are you okay in there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:39 pm

"Yes, I'm fine." Alice called back, her arms craddling her aching stomach. Angry tears flowed down her cheeks as she stood and looked at herself in the mirror. Disgust ran cold in her veins as she stared at her reflection. She lashed out angrily at it, her fist slamming into the mirror hard enough to make it shatter, her hand bleeding as the glass sliced into it. She slid down to the ground, her palms in her eyes as the tears continued to fall.

Tucker smiled at her and chuckled, pulling her hand back gently and showing her the small spots where it sucked on her finger. He raised a brow and looked down at the tank and took her finger again, brushing it against an anenome, the arms barely sticking to her finger as it closed in on itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Blake ran into the bathroom when he heard the glass shatter. "Dammit, Alice, what did you do now?!" He said exasperated, more at himself for not keeping watch on her than her for doing it. Now he had to comfort her AND clean up the blood and glass.

Bonnie giggled. "That's so weird."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Tucker smiled and then held up his finger to her then took her hands and put them together. He reached in and pulled out a horseshoe crab, setting it gently in her hands. It was a smaller one and scuttled across her palms.

Alice didn't say anything, she just cried. When he went to touch her she flinched away. She didn't like the way he had yelled at her, though she guessed she deserved it. Still, it only made everything feel worse, confirming her thoughts. She was a disgusting, good for nothing, screw up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Bonnie had to grit her teeth slightly so she wouldn't scream like a little girl. "It doesn't...hurt people, does it?"

"What possessed you to smash the mirror? That's fifty dollars less I'll have for your abortion," He muttered the last part as he sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her. That seemed to be the only way to get her calm, even if she'd flinched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Alice let her head rest on his shoulder as she cried. "I'm disgusting," she managed to get out. "What kind of human being carries their father's child?" The tears came harder, her body shuddering with her sobs.

Tucker chuckled and shook his head. "No, it doesn't." He put his hand to hers as it scuttled over and into his hand. He then set it back into the water where it quickly swam under a rock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:02 pm

"Shh," Blake whispered. "A lot do. It's not as uncommon as you think. And you're not disgusting at all, don't say that."

Bonnie watched it back into the water and smiled slightly. "You always come up with the best places for us to go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Tucker chuckled as he watched her and smiled. "Oh, we're not done yet." He said as he gently pulled her out the front doors and back to his truck. "You still have to use that swim suit." He winked.

Alice turned so she could burry her face in his shoulder, her bloodied, glass filled hand clutching to his shirt. "I can't even look at myself," she managed through the tears. "I just want to die. I want it all to go away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:14 pm

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that -- er, I didn't forget the swimsuit, just that I'd have to use it..." Bonnie trailed off then laughed slightly.

"I'd miss you if you died," Blake said honestly, rubbing her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:19 pm

"No you wouldn't," Alice said, her tears having calmed slightly. "You wouldn't have anyone to worry about, anyone to break your things or freak out. You wouldn't feel like you have to hide your family away just so I don't get scared." The tears started to flow a bit faster again. "Everything would be better."

Tucker chuckled as he helped her in then went around to his side and hopped in, starting the truck, and taking off towards the edge of town. A happy, mischevious smile playing on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Blake sighed and just held her. She had so many of these freak outs, and she'd gotten over all the rest. He figured she'd get over this one, too. "I really should clean up the glass...and probably your hand."

"Are we going to a swimming pool?" Bonnie asked, brow furrowed as she looked at him. That wouldn't be as creative as Tucker usually was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 pm

"Nope," Tucker smiled as they left city limits, turning off down a dirt road that was lined with trees. "Something better than that." He glanced at her, then looked back to the road. "And there isn't anyone to bug us."

Alice didn't say anything, her eyes pretty much dead through the tears. She didn't let him go, but she didn't hold tighter to him either. She just cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Bonnie raised an eyebrow. "I have a feeling that, even if I keep guessing, you're not going to tell me until we're already there."

Blake began cleaning up the glass, keeping a close eye on her. He wiped up the now-dried blood from the counter and floor, then knelt down to clean her hand. It was still in a fist. "Open it up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Tucker chuckled and gave a small nod. "You've got that right," he turned off the road and into a field, off roading it with a large grin.

Alice didn't move, her hand staying in the fist. If he wanted to fix it, he'd have to pry her fingers open. She just stared straight ahead with dead eyes, the tears falling slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Bonnie raised her eyebrows but didn't comment. Tucker wouldn't do anything dangerous....

"You're so stubborn," Blake muttered, a sort of growl in his voice. He had all the patience in the world, but Alice was wearing it thin. He pried open her fingers and washed off the blood, pricking the glass from her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Tucker smiled as they reached the edge of a small lake, a dock reaching out to the deeper parts. A tree sat beside it, streaching over the water, a rope tied to one of the branches. He slowed, parking the truck and smiled at her. "Ready to go swimmin?"

Alice flinched slightly, but that was about it. She waited till he was done, then stood and went to the room he had given her and curled up into a ball in the middle of the bed, self loathing taking over her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Bonnie wanted to laugh to herself. He was such a...farm boy. Swimming in a lake. Though the thought made her smile. She nodded at him, getting out of the truck. She was able to get out herself this time, landing mostly on her feet.

Blake searched the cabinet in his mother's bathroom. Her girlfriend was a doctor and they had all kinds of drugs in their house. Locked up of course -- don't be getting any ideas, Alice. He wondered what would happen if he tried to give Alice anti-depressants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Alice stayed curled up in a ball, wishing Blake hadn't taken all the knives away. The glass. She slipped from the bed, heading back into the bathroom. Blake wasn't in there. She went over to the trash can and dug out a large, sharp shard and looked at it.

Tucker smiled and went over to her, walking over to the dock with her and quickly stripping down to his boxers. Excitement filled him as his face gained a goofy grin. "WHOO!" He ran forward, grabbing the rope and using it to swing out towards the middle of the lake, doing small flip before landing in the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Blake came back just then. He'd decided against the pills. When he saw her holding the glass, he instantly knew what she was thinking. "Alice," he said, his tone cold. "What are you doing?"

Bonnie laughed and followed him in, after peeling off her clothes -- her two piece bathing suit was underneath. She bit her lip and tried the rope, scared out of her mind, but dropping into the water. She surfaced and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Tucker swam over to her, smiling widely. He wrapped his arms around her and looked at her, kissing her nose. "How's this for swimmin?"

Alice looked up at him, then back at the piece and handed it over to him, not saying anything. He knew, there was no need to explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:17 pm

"Pretty good, I've never swam in a lake before...well, maybe when we went camping. But I was, like, ten." Bonnie smiled, running her tongue over the edge of her lip, wanting to kiss Tucker. But she didn't. Him holding her like this was enough.

Blake sighed, dropping the glass back in the trash then taking the whole thing out to the main garbage can. Hopefully she wouldn't look there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Alice went back to her room, having slipped one of her razors from his room and stuck it into her pocket. She closed the door behind her and curled back up into a ball in the middle of her bed. She wanted it out of her and she wanted it now.

Tucker chuckled, smiling widely, his brow raising slightly. "Well then, we'll have to come here more often." He winked at her, his eyes trailing her lips. He hesitated for a moment, then leaned in slowly, brushing his lips against hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 pm

"Alice. Leave the door open," Blake said, passing by. He knew she must be up to something if she had it closed.

Bonnie wanted more than just a brush of the lips, but smiled, anyways. "We definitely should. It doesn't look like anyone else comes here, so it's all ours."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Tucker smiled as he watched her and gave a small nod. "I built the dock and the rope. No one ever comes here because they don't know how to." He chuckled and watched her for a moment and raised his brow again as he kissed her fully, even a little deeply. He watched her, making sure it was ok, the raised brow asking her if it was.

Alice didn't move to open it. She slipped the razor from her pocket and streached out slightly, lifting her shirt. She frowned as she looked at the gauze around her hips and sighed, trying to figure out how to go about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:36 pm

"Oh, that's really cool," Bonnie said before he kissed her. When he did kiss her, she smiled and kissed him back just as fully, looping her arms loosely around his neck.

Blake turned around and opened the door, snatching the razor from her hands. HIs expression was stony as he just looked at her. Every time he started to trust Alice, she went and dashed all of it all over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next