the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 10 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Alice nodded looking down at her feet. "He knows. He said it was ok. They always do things with him in his room." She shuddered slightly, tucking herself tighter into his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Blake tightened his grip on her. "I'm sorry...but that's over now. They won't be able to find and get to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:34 pm

"Can we go back to your house now?" Alice asked quietly. She was tired of walking. She didn't know what she'd do in the mean time, but she didn't care.

Tucker thought he'd stop by and see Bonnie, stopping infront of the house she had told him she lived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:37 pm

(oh shiiiit x.x Bonnie's cover is about to be blown, isn't it?)

"If you want to," Blake said, turning them around and walking them back. "What do you want to do now?" He was still keeping a close eye on her.

There were two little, old ladies on the porch of "Bonnie's" house knitting and chattering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:42 pm

"Whatever you want to do." Alice said decidedly so that she didn't have to decide what to do. If she had to decide, she would get waisted and high, then probably sleep with him without knowing it. But once again, somethings just didn't need to be voiced.

(yup haha)

Tucker got out of his truck and looked at the old ladies and smiled. "Is Bonnie home?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm

(not to interrupt, bbut did you get my pm tay?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm

(can we pause Alice and Blake for a little? So I can at least come up with something for them to do? xP)

"Bonnie?" Old Lady Number One pursed her lips and squinted from behind her glasses.

"Is that one of your granddaughters, Agatha?" Old Lady Number Two asked, as she worked her needles.

"No, no. There's Josie, and Martha, and Penny, and Grace. But no Bonnie. Is she one of YOUR granddaughters?"

"I only have grandsons, Aggie, dear. Joe and Tom and Lance and Frank. No Bonnie."

The two old ladies looked at each other, then looked a the boy and spoke in unison. "No Bonnie here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:50 pm

"Oh, um...alright. Thank you. Sorry for interupting." Tucker gave a quick smile and quickly put his charm back into place, it having dropped slightly in shock. "You beautiful ladies have a nice day." He winked at them and headed back towards his truck. Bonnie didn't live there? She lied to him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Bonnie, meanwhile, was in town with her friends. They were walking down the streets of it, drinking smoothies and window shopping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Tucker drove past her, his brow furrowed as he pulled into the hardware store at the end of the block. He was to busy mulling over why she would lie about where she lived to really notice her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Bonnie's group reached the end of the block, and she instantly recognized Tucker's car(truck?). "Hang on a second, guys," She said to her friends, then ran over to it.

"Tucker! Hey!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:03 am

Tucker looked at her, his brow furrowing even more. "You lied to me." He said matter-of-factly. There was no point beating around the bush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:07 am

Bonnie blinked. THAT wasn't the greeting that she'd expected. "What are you talking about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:10 am

"You lied about where you lived. I went to go see you because I was coming into town anyway and there were two old ladies sitting there and they had never even heard of you!" Tucker looked at her incredulously. "And don't say that you're their granddaughter because I heard you specifically say that you lived with your mom and I got to listen to those old ladies name off every single one of their grandchildren."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 am

Bonnie's smile slowly faded out the deeper into his explanation he got, until the explanation was over and all that was left was a frown.

"Oh...I see." She gulped, trying to meet his gaze. "So you want to know the truth then, I assume. It'll just make you run -- like almost every other guy I've dated, who's freaking --" She cut off and took a deep breath.

"My mom's a lesbian, okay? I didn't want you to pick me up at my house because it's /embarrassing/. And I don't know how you feel about lesbians, anyway. You're probably a homophobe, and that's why I hid it from you. I wanted to at least get some time with you before any possibility was wrecked."

She shook her head slightly, looking down at her hands. "So that's the truth."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:24 am

Tucker looked at her and frowned, his brow furrowing deeper. He didn't see the issue here, why she would hide it. He lifted her chin up to make her look at him, his eyes studying hers, then kissed her gently and let her chin go. "We're still on for Friday...right?" He decided it was better to not go there with the house thing at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 am

"I..." Bonnie was a little stunned. Not only had he been okay with it, but he'd just kissed her?! She smiled slightly. "Yeah...yeah, we're still on for Friday...see ya then." She turned and bounced off back to her friends to continue window shopping, glancing back at Tucker just once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:25 am

back to Alice and Blake?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 am

sure let me do something with Tucker real quick so he's not just standing on the side walk looking stupid.)

Tucker watched her go, a lopsided smile on his face. He hoped Bonnie wouldn't lie to him any more after this, but now he couldn't help being more catious. He couldn't take another fall at the moment. It was hard enough with Bailey and with Gran's health getting worse. He sighed and lifted his cap up, ran a hand through his hair, then disapeared into the hardware store.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:40 am

lol, good idea. xD

"How about we...play a game?" Blake suggested. Alice seemed to like games. Did she like board games? Because those were the only games he knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:51 am

Alice glanced up at him, her brow furrowed. "What kind of game?" She asked a little cautiously. She loved games, as long as they were ones she was ok with, which normally they weren't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 am

"I don't know, a board game?" Blake raised an eyebrow at her. What was the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:00 am

"Oh, that kind of game." Alice nodded for a moment and debated. "Ok. Ya, we can do that." She gave him a small smile that almost reached her eyes. This was...different. She wasn't use to not having to be always runnig, always hiding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 am

"Which one do you want to play? We have Monopoly, uh...Scrabble, some little kids ones -- like Candy Land -- Yahtzee, though that's a dice name," Blake rattled off all their games. "...So take your pick!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 am

Alice stared at him with wide eyes. She looked ahead and furrowed her brow. She had't even heard of most of those games. "do you have chess?" She asked after a long moment, unable to recall if she heard him say that game or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next