the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 27 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:34 am

Lou quickly collected herself, putting on her usually cool facade. "How else was I suppose to get him to leave?" She asked looking up at him with a smirk. "Besides, you're a boy...and you're my friend....so...ya." She shrugged. "It all works." She turned and started out of the theater lobby and towards the doors.

Tucker looked at her and smiled giving a small nod. "Alright. Tomorrow after the aquarium." He said watching her. "If that's ok with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:38 am

"No...it doesn't. I'm just your friend that's a boy, that's it," Blake grumbled as they left. "Do you need a ride home? Or are you still against my car?"

"That sounds perfectly okay," Bonnie muttered, putting her head to his chest and closing her eyes. She didn't want to think about tomorrow, she wanted to stay in today, stay here with him holding her. Everything would be seriously perfect if she could talk about the things she was thinking about, but it seemed like Tucker wouldn't discuss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:42 am

Lou dropped her board and looked at him feeling slightly flustered. "Still against your car." She stepped onto her board and started off down the sidewalk, her hands in her pockets. Well that was a mood crusher wasn't it? So they were just make out buddies. Great. Perfect thing to learn after she had got her hopes up that he might actually like her.

Tucker smiled and held her, kissing her forehead. "Ready to talk about what's on your mind yet?" he asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:45 am

Blake sighed. "Are we still on for tomorrow?" He called after her as she rode off, staying put himself.

"If /you're/ ready to hear it...and hopefully talk to me about it. Well, not /it/. There are a lot of things. No, maybe I'm not ready. I don't know," Bonnie mumbled, her smile fading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:54 am

Tucker watched her for a minute. "I'm ready to hear and talk about whatever you need me to hear and talk about." He kissed her forehead tenderly.

"Only if you show up," Lou called back, wondering why she was even letting herself continue with tomorrow. She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair, kicking herself mentally. She was going to ride back with him in his car and mabe get some macking in, but he totally just ruined the night. Why did he have to make such a big deal of it? It wasn't like she actually believe he was her boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:02 am

Bonnie sighed. "There's so much to talk about, though...I guess I want to know why you let us grow so far apart. But I guess I can answer that -- work, right? Busy with Bailey. I get it, though I wonder if you realize how much it hurt."

"That's a yes then," Blake called, turning to find his car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:15 am

Lou tried to ignore him, not letting herself get her hopes to high again. She rolled home, coming through the front door in hopes of being yelled at, but instead was greated by matress mambo on the floor of the livingroom. She quickly turned around and went out the the garage and sighed, pulling on the tarp that covered her bike, making it so that there was enough for her to lay on on the ground, and curled up into a ball with her head on the bellie of her board.

Tucker looked at her and sighed, his eyes searching her face. "I didn't mean to hurt you, Bonnie. Honest I didn't." He ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath. "I did it because...well because I didn't want you to see me like that...to see me so...broken. I looked like a mess Bonnie, I was a mess. It was all I could do to get through each day. I mean I was working so hard that I wouldn't sleep for weeks and would only sleep when I blacked out. And on the days I wasn't working, I was trying not to cry while Bailey asked me if she was gonna die and I had to tell her she wasn't gonna die. That I was gonna save her..." his voice trailed off, cracking slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:17 am

(Wanna skip to the next day for them since it's your last night?)

"See? This is why I was hesitant to even ask why," Bonnie said with a sympathetic frown, moving to hug him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:20 am

Tucker looked down at her, his arms wrapping around her. "What do you mean?" He asked, clearing his throat and swallowing hard to keep back the pain of the past few months.

(sure)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:27 am

"Because I didn't want to make you feel bad, or bring back that feeling, when we can't change it anyway...we can only try to make things better in the future," Bonnie said, even if it sounded like a commercial.

Around six the next day, Blake rode his skateboard over to Lou's. She'd said that she wanted to take her motorcycle, so he figured taking his board over here was best. He was a little nervous, having only planned to take her to dinner or something -- but what if she thought that was boring?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:33 am

Tucker gave a small smile and kissed her gently. "It's ok, Bonnie. You deserved an explination," he said quietly. He watched her for a long moment and took another deep breath. "What else is on your mind?"

Lou had sort of forgotten that Blake was coming over. Well...not true...she forced herself to forget he was, figuring he probably wouldn't show up. So, of course, she was out in the garage with her butt parked under a car, grease smeared on her cheek, and a wrench in hand. She wasn't even dressed properly, wearing a sports bra and torn, holey, baggy pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:36 am

Bonnie thought about it for a second, then looked at him. "Tucker, where do you see yourself in five years? Or even one? Just sometime in the future, what do you see."

Blake skated up beside the car she was underneath and chuckled. He stepped off and crouched down, then slid under it next to her, just to see her. "Hey, forget I was coming? Or do you like to dress for dates like this?"

He reached over to rub the grease gently from her cheek, using his thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:42 am

Lou glanced at him, letting him try to rub the grease off. "Actually, I'm surprised you did show." She switched the wrench to her other hand so she wasn't elbowing him in the face as she tightened the bolt. "So, where are we goin?" she asked, her eyes trained on the engine block infront of her.

Tucker raised his brow and blinked a few times, letting his breath out slow. "Well, I'll probably still be workin to pay off the loans, I'll be with you, if you'll have me, and...and I don't know after that. The rest sorta depends on how Gran's doing and whether or not I decide to keep the farm going after she's gone or if I sell it and what not....what about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:45 am

"Anywhere you want to go, I guess. I figured we could go to dinner...or something..." It sounded even lamer when Blake said it out loud.

Bonnie bit her lip and shrugged, looking down at her hands. She used to have everything figured out, she used to know exactly where she was going and how she was getting there. But with Blake acting all moody lately, and then getting more serious with Tucker...and then everything with her mom: "I have absolutely no idea anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:48 am

Tucker raised his brow as he watched her. "Why not?" he asked curiously, gently brushing a strand of hair away that had managed to make it's way into her face.

Lou glanced at him. "Alright, what should I wear? Is this a nice dress occasion, or is this just clean jeans and a t, or is it sunday dress?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 am

"Too many things to factor in now, such as /you/." Bonnie gave a little half-shrug. "For one, I won't want to leave you for college, if we're still together when -- and if -- I go."

"Wear whatever you want, I dunno," Blake mumbled. Being a guy, he hardly saw a difference. "I mean, I really like the outfit you have on now," he teased, his eyes drifting down her sports bra and her holey pants. It was hot, though he didn't want to come off as creepy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:01 am

Lou glanced at him and smirked. "It's hardly public appropriate," she finished and looked over at him, kissing him teasingly before she slid out from under the car and stood, tightening her ponytail. Her stomach even had a few greas spots on it. She went to put the wrench away, the one side of her pants sliding off her hip slightly, superhero girl boxers peaking out at him.

Tucker watched her with a small smile. "Well, I don't want to take college away from you, Bonnie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:06 am

Blake was going to comment on the boxers, but decided not to. He slid out from under the car and stood up, leaning against it. "I'll just wait out here for you then."

"You won't be, that's not what I meant." Bonnie sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:10 am

Tucker watched her carefully as he tried to figure out what she did mean.

Lou turned and looked at him giving a small smile. "It's probably best. The bikes are over there if you wanna pick one out. There's three of them, one's built with a second seat on the back, the other two are just normal bikes." She turned and headed towards the house, though she avoided the front door and instead went around the side and climbed through her window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:13 am

Bonnie sighed again, standing up and out of his arms, letting the blanket fall. "Never mind. Maybe you should finally take me home."

How did she expect him to pick one when he didn't know the first thing about cars, bikes, or things with engines?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:16 am

Tucker watched her and sighed, not really wanting to, but giving a small nod and standing, gathering the blankets and wrapping his arm around her waist as he led her to the truck.

Lou came back a bit later in a strapless pale blue sundress, her hair pinned back with a white fake daisy, though she still had a bit of greas on her nose and cheek. "Pick one yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:22 am

(one more post then I'm off to bed, I'll try and post periodically through the month)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:24 am

So much time alone had just been making Bonnie silly. She hadn't planned to bring up any of this to Tucker. "I'm sorry...." She said as they walked to the truck. She wasn't sure what she was apologizing for, but felt like she should.

Blake's eyes widened. "Whoa, you're a girl," he teased, then shook his head. "You pick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:25 am

(Okay D: We're all gonna miss you!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:30 am

(I'll miss you guys too!!!!)

Lou rolled her eyes at him and brushed the front of her dress down. "Course I'm a girl, you didn't think I was a guy did you? We might have to talk about where you stand on your gender preferances." she said seriously as she went over to the tarp that she had slept on the night before, and pulled it off the bike. "You can drive a motorcycle...can't you?"

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 27 Cr-s-duu-motorcycle-29_460x0w

"No need to apologize," Tucker said with a small smile as he put the blankets in the truck and kissed her gently before helping her in, wishing they had been able to just spend the night there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next