the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 26 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:20 pm

(ohh, okay, lol)

"No problem." Blake shrugged. "Want candy or anything?"

Bonnie kissed him again, deeply but still gently. She didn't want to give him the wrong idea with her kisses...Always over-careful, Bonnie was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Tucker kissed her back slowly, his arms wrapping around her, holding her close, not that she wasn't close already. His mind was buzzing happily, his heart stuttering as it tripped over itself from beating so fast and so hard.

Lou shook her head, her hand slipping into his. "Nope, I'm good."
"Lou!" The guy she had been trying to avoid earlier called out to her. Her eyes went wide.
"Crap! Uh," she looked around, trying to find an escape as he made his way over to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZjosn2u1gA&ob=av2e <---- that makes me giggle haha awesome music video

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:41 pm

(I'll be back in about 10 min)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Bonnie pulled back a moment, putting her hand on his chest. She smiled. "I can feel your heart beating."

"Looks like we're running late for our movie," Blake said a little too loudly.
"We'll have to ...run to get there now."
He tugged on Lou's hand, dragging her off as fast as he could go without LITERALLY running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Lou followed him quickly, the guy disapearing behind her. She let out a sigh of relief and glanced at Blake. "Thank you," she said as they entered the empty theater. The movie didn't actually start for another ten minutes.

Tucker looked at her and chuckled, blushing slightly as his heart beat rapidly against the inside of his chest, stuttering and tripping over itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:08 pm

"But now we have some time to kill," Blake said as they sat down, knowing that there'd be previews and it'd be more than a ten minute wait. He glanced over her as he slipped his arm around her shoulders, wondering if it would be pervy to try and kiss her in the dark theatre. The kissing had just helped so much yesterday, he'd felt so much less empty. But he decided it would be a bit pervy, so he didn't.

Bonnie laughed, kissing his nose once and looking into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 pm

"That we do," Lou said as she moved the arm between them, and cuddled him. She glanced up at him, then at the blank screen, then back at him. She reached up and kissed him gently, then laid her head against his shoulder.

Tucker smiled as he watched her, is eyes searching hers. "what are you thinking about?" he asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Blake chuckled. "I only get one kiss this time?"
She seemed less...lusty than she had earlier. That kiss wasn't the same, and now she was cuddling him. It was different....

"Nothing," Bonnie said, not wanting to get into that again as she slid off of him and laid beside him instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Tucker watched her, then gathered her in his arms and held her close as he looked back at the sky, the stars starting to show.

Lou looked at him and raised a brow, smirking slightly. She sat up so she could reach him better, kissing him deeply. She wasn't sure how she felt about doing this in public...but she went along with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:34 pm

"I guess I won't be lying when I say I was watching the stars," Bonnie said quietly, looking up at them.

Blake could feel her hesitation. Crap.
Good thing that the movie started just then.
He pulled away and faced forward. "Oh look. It's starting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Lou turned to face the screen, leaning against him. She felt so torn as the movie progressed. She was distracted by Blake, but at the same time, she was so involved in the movie that she gasped at cetain parts and nearly jumped out of her seat at the scary parts. It was actually quiet annoying to her.

Tucker looked down at her and gave a small smile. "Ya, I guess." He brought over one of the extra blankets that they weren't laying on, and spread it over her, tucking it around her gently so she wouldn't get cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:01 am

Blake was completely engrossed in the movie, tensing up a little at the scarier or suspenseful parts. But not screaming or jumping.

Bonnie realized why he did that and kissed his cheek. "You are /so/ sweet. Where have you been all those times I've dated jerks?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:09 am

Tucker watched her and chuckled, "playing on my tractor I suppose." The moon was full and shining down on them both. He watched, memorizing her face as it was outlined by the moon's light, the way the light danced in her eyes. It was...it was breath taking.

Lou was ready to crash when the movie was finally over. She yawned slightly, sitting up as the lights came on, streaching and rubbing her face. "Do you think they're done with the matress mambo?" She forgot that she hadn't told him why she wanted to go to a movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:16 am

Bonnie raised an eyebrow. "How do you play on a tractor?"

"With the what huh?" Blake's brow furrowed in confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 am

"Oh," Lou blushed slightly and sighed giving a small shrug. "I couldn't stay in the house because their room is right next to mine and you can hear them through the walls when they are doing...things."

Tucker chuckled and smiled. "You can play chicken, you can have races, you can make crop circles. All sorts of ways."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:30 am

Blake pulled a face. "Thanks for that picture, Lou. I really needed that."

"I kind of want to play with you on a tractor now," Bonnie said with a laugh. She snuggled into him, on his lap, pulling the blanket to her chin and holding it there, just because she could and it made her feel cozy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:37 am

Lou shrugged at him and kissed him slowly, then pulled away. "You asked," she said and stood, walking from the theater room, figuring he'd follow.

Tucker chuckled and held her close, rubbing her back gently, absent mindedly. "Well, perhaps we can do it one of these days. I'll bring you out to do chores with me," he teased. He wouldn't really make her come out to do chores with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:51 am

Blake did follow, kept pace with her, and wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked, keeping her close. He wasn't sure if that guy from earlier was still here.

Bonnie grinned. "Really? Awesome."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 am

Tucker raised a brow at her and chuckled. "You actually want to do chores with me?"

Lou was a little surprised when he wrapped his arm around her, but she just let it be, not really minding it. In fact, she really liked it. "Did you drive here, or what?" She didn't notice as the guy came from the other theater, searching for her. His eyes landed on her and made a bee line straight for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:08 am

"Why not?" Bonnie asked, and was about to add something to that, but bit her lip, a slight blush rising to her cheeks. And he probably didn't have the slightest idea why.

"Fuck," Blake mumbled when the guy came over, having not noticed him in time to steer Lou away. "Hey there," He said to the dude, tightening his grip on Lou, a warning flashing in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:14 am

Lou looked at Blake curiously and then turned to see who he was talking to, only to jump slightly. "Oh uh hi, Curtis."
"Hey, Lou Ann," Curtis glanced between Blake and Lou, obviously not happy with the way he was holding her. "Why aren't you answering your phone? I've been trying to call you and text you for that last few weeks so we can hang out, but you never answer." He lifted a hand to brush her cheek but she flinched away.
"Well, I've been busy with stuff," she didn't know what to say. "Oh, Curtis, this is Blake, my uh," she hoped Blake wouldn't kill her for this, "my boyfriend."
Curtis's eyes burned unhappily, but he forced a smile and held his hand out to shake Blake's. "Hello."

Tucker raised a brow and shrugged looking at her. "I don't know. Most girls wouldn't like that." He chuckled as he watched her. "But you're not most girls, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:18 am

Blake shook his hand, having to work hard not to give Lou a confused look. Boyfriend? What the hell? She was probably just going along with it. "Nice to meet you."

"Guess not. And it's time with you, even if it's chores..."Bonnie trailed off, falling kind of quiet. She'd do chores with him eventually, if they stayed together. She'd probably have to live on the farm with him.

...but that was a long way off, right? Still, she was allowed to daydream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:26 am

Tucker watched her, his eyes searching her face. "Do you really want to come do them with me? Because I'll take you, if you really want to." He couldn't believe she was actually offering to do chores with him. It made his heart pound wildly at the thought of her being there with him, but also made him extreamly nervous. What if she didn't like it? What if she didn't like him because of it?

Curtis forced a pleasent nod and looked at Lou. "I gotta get runnin...but we should really hang out some time. I'll see you round." He turned and disapeared into the crowed. Lou visibly relaxed, her hands shaking slightly. That was close. She was almost afraid to look at Blake, scared of what he'd say and what the look on his face would be after her "boyfriend" claim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:29 am

"Yeah, I do." Bonnie nodded. She'd never seen him work before, wasn't sure what it was like -- his work. She'd try it if he would let her. "But don't laugh if I'm too city-girl to really do well with them."

Blake raised his eyebrows at her, dropping his arm from her waist and rubbing the back of his neck. "Boyfriend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next