the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

4 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk... - Page 10 Empty Re: With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Violet looked at him. "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to impose." Especially since she was considered a high-risk. Not that she would do anything to Darren, no, she was a danger to herself; not to others.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk... - Page 10 Empty Re: With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Darren: "Naww, really, its no problem. I enjoy company." i said. "Its been a while since ive had anyone to hang out with." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 pm

She nodded, still bearing the weight of uncertainty, following him out. There was a high chance she would be making even more of a fool out of herself as the evening progressed.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Darren: I led the way to my room and opened the door for her. "Here we are." i said. The place was fairly cluttered, random pens, pencils, markers, paints, brushes, and sketchbooks strewn about. There were finished works hanging on the walls and a few easels with half-finished paintings over on one side of the room.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:35 pm

"Wow," was all she said, taking in the sight around her before glancing back at Darren. "I like it here," she told him with a slight smile.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Darren: I smiled. "Im glad. You're welcome to visit whenever you want." i said. I dug around and found some materials for her drawing and found one of my really good sketchbooks, opening the original as a reference sketch, beginning to work. "If i can keep my focus, i should have this done in a few hours. You can stick around or go, whichever you prefer." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Violet took a seat, resting against the frame of his door with her knees drawn up to her chest, arms around her legs, like in the hallway. It was one of her more frequent positions she found herself in.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Darren: I worked efficiently and with an abnormally large amount of focus and was soon finished, all inked and coloured and shaded neatly. "There. All done." i said, carefully removing the page from the sketchbook and handing it to her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 pm

She held the paper in ginger hands, marveling over the piece in complete silence for a long moment, looking up at him. "I can keep this?" she asked, her smooth voice holding...not doubt, but certainly something close to it.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Darren: I nodded. "Yepp! Its all yours." i said, smiling. She seemed.... perpetually nervous and uncertain or something. But it made me want to help her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Violet smiled faintly, pulling the paper against her chest and holding it close. "Thank you. This is...it's lovely." Lovely didn't even begin to describe how beautiful it was. Darren was certainly an artist, in every sense of the word.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Darren: My smile widened. "Thanks. Im glad you like it." i said. "I enjoy being able to draw or paint for people."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:49 pm

She nodded, but kept her eyes on the paper. It was gratifying, she imagined, to watch someone’s eyes glitter, or their mouth curl into a smile when witnessing your work. She could remember being a child and wanting nothing more than just that from her busybody parents. To see what she was capable of. Then one day her mother was killed, her father didn’t come home, and suddenly she was here, enrolled in the Malchance Attend Academy.

Over four years already. Violet breathed out slowly, closing her eyes a moment before looking up at Darren again. “Well…thank you. I’ll make you something soon, too.” She began to stand, having slight difficulty before steadily having her feet beneath her. Her face caught in a quick wince, hand pressing firmly against her side while the other came to cover her mouth, coughing deeply.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:23 am

Darren: I smled. "Really? Id like that." i said happily. Sudden concern gripped me as Violet suddenly appeared ill. "Whoah... are... are you okay?!" i asked, worry and concern evident in my tone and facial expression.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:47 am

“M-Mhm,” she managed to choke out, but didn’t stop coughing for a few more minutes, and when she finally did, she was barely able to keep her eyes open, let alone stand. “Another reason I don’t get away from my room much…my body is weak. I can’t withstand a lot, and when my energy runs out…” she trailed off, “C-can I, uhm…I promise I won’t stay, I just… ” Her dark navy blue colored eyes found the bed he was just sitting on before.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:52 am

Darren: "Oh! No problem! Go ahead!" i said, catching on to her meaning. "If you need rest, its no big deal. Id rather have you crash here for a bit than collapse trying to get back to your room or something." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:02 am

Violet slunk away from the doorframe, moving to the bed. She was careful to place aside the sketchbooks and various things, but just to make enough space for her. She didn’t need much as it was. And it wasn’t as if she’d actually be sleeping anyway… “Sorry. I promise I won’t…I won’t stay long.”
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:47 am

Darren: I smiled a bit. "Its okay, and please, stay as long as you need." i said. I considered working on finishing a painting while she rested.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:54 pm

She watched him attentively for a bit before speaking up again. “Darren?” she questioned, “Why…why are you being so nice to me?” Violet knew it could’ve come out better than that, but she wanted to know nonetheless.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Darren: I stopped the process of preparing my paints and looked over, blinking in surprise. "Uh..... why would i be mean to you? You havent done anything to me that would merit my dislike. I enjoy meeting new people and you seem like a nice person. So why would i be mean?" i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:01 pm

She thought about it, realizing that all of her possible replies sounded stupid, even to herself. "I...I don't know," she said, "It's just...new."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Darren: "Really? That's a surprise." i said. A thought occurred to me suddenly. "Hey.... would you mind horribly if i painted you?" i asked. The lighting was really good and i was getting lots of artistic inspiration from it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Her eyes widened a fraction, suddenly becoming very self-conscious. "Me?" The word slipped from her mouth almost unknowingly, blinking a couple of times. "No," she said slowly, "I-I don't mind, but why? I'm not a very interesting subject..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Darren: "You lie. You are, indeed, a VERY interesting subject." i said, nabbing a blank canvas. I sketched some details in quickly and propped it on an easel, beginnign to paint.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:22 pm

( She's like, "._. What just happened?" xD )

Violet merely stared at Darren, at a loss for words. Apparently she was interesting. To Darren at least, it seemed. Her head spun persistently, but she kept focused. "Do you think it's possible for one to graduate from the Academy?" she asked, referring to the...other half that came with enrolling into the school.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next