the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

5 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 5 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Gah...can't think of a wish for Ashton! :/

Maybe he wanted to be perfect?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 5 Empty Re: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Emmalee's eyes widened and she bit her lip, looking off to the side. She put her hands to her face with a groan, eventually spreading her fingers to able to peer at him without moving them. Her face was on fire! "...Cause you're cute...?" she admitted sheepishly, half laughing, half groaning before she took a deep breath, then released it in a long sigh.

(Hmmm...maybe...)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:02 am

(hehehe.... he could have wanted to get rid of his freaky fire power XD XD XD)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:11 am

Gabriel chuckled. "Thank you? I would offer the same for you, but it wouldn't do you justice. I think gorgeous would work though. So, you're gorgeous Emmalee." He grinned and watched her with eyes that were bright with amusement.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:26 pm

( Sigh, I don't know...maybe he wished for Alice to come back to him? But what would be the 'Gone Wrong' part of that? )

Emmalee slowly lowered her hands, her face still VERY MUCH being red as she scoffed, "Hardly...but thank you." She gave him a sheepish, fox-like smile.

( @ PavoLights - I might bring in Drew, too; Violet's imaginary friend in the other C.C, of course he'll be real in this one...er, visible...? xD I didn't really think I'd get so much inspiration from him and like playing him as much as I do, lol. <3 But I haven't decided as to whether I not I really will yet...

I'm sorry, but I have to, lol. "I'M A REAL BOY!" - Pinocchio(sp?) XD )

Giving the magazine less than half a glance, she picked it up and placed it beside her on the bed. "That was your wish? To be a celebrity? The well did all of that..." It must be horrible for her... Violet looked at Mary Alice a moment, eyes soft with sympathy. "I-I'm sorry," she said quietly, "I don't pay much attention to things like that," she admitted, not about to go into detail with how she didn't even own a television because of her outrageous medical bills, adding the fees of her apartment. She just graduated from college less than a year ago, and now, because of the well, she couldn't get a job. No one was going to hire some sad terminal case for less than nine months... "There are much more important things to do than sit and gossip about those that are more fortunate than me, you know? I wouldn't want my every movement spotlighted and picked apart in such a vulgar way. Most of the people being subjegated are good people, like yourself," she said, looking at the cover and headlines of the awful thing.

"A lot of what they put in there are blatant lies, and does it really matter if someone is having trouble with addictions or finiancial matters? Every day people go through the same things, even the people who are involved with writing things like this, and we never hear about THEM...it's sad...especially when you think about if the critics and everyone else attacking you spent as much of their effort actually trying to HELP you, how much better society would be." She sighed, frustrated, before looking at her with a tired smile. "I don't care what anyone has to say, you're wonderful. You've helped me, and anything I can do to help you in return, just ask."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "It's true though. You are gorgeous.Not only on the outside, but from what I can see, on the inside as well." He smiled wisely and looked into her eyes. "You're welcome." His eyes stayed locked on hers and his smile was wide.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 pm

Mary Alice: "Oh, don't assume that I'm a saint. I wouldn't say everything the tabloids write is a lie." How many times have I woken up in some random stranger's bed? Or found myself walking past cops with enough coke on me to pay for a new ferrari?It's like there's a whole other person inside of me, one that does any and everything that pops into her mind.

(Ok, that's fine. He seems like he'll be fun anyway. Smile
And this is random, but would you join a chat about an asylum in the 1940's?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:30 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:( Sigh, I don't know...maybe he wished for Alice to come back to him? But what would be the 'Gone Wrong' part of that? )

(She didnt... hahahahahaha)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:43 pm

( Okay, but it has to have a twist to it, effecting him somehow. )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:45 pm

(He got drunker then drunk and ended up on the streets. Alice wants him back and she cant find him... ssoooo is that a twist?)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:59 pm

( mmm...that helps, I'll try to come up with something spicy lol. )

Gabriel was different, of that much she could tell. She had a feeling that he was on a different level than most in their age range. These days, that kind of thing could be considered a miracle, seeing as the current generation was marching themselves right into hell with the mass disregard for morality. Emmalee saw herself getting accustomed to having him around. It was refreshing; having a decent conversation with someone who would actually listen to what she had to say, and for once understand at the same time.

( @PavoLights – It sounds fun! That’s actually right up my alley. A combination of a couple of my favorite things: history and asylums xD )

“I wasn’t saying that you didn’t have troubles, just that you aren’t awful. We all have our faults – I can’t be in public without having a panic attack, and yet I can’t be by myself without relapsing...” The image of being of in her bathroom, locking herself in with a freshly sharpened blade, streaks of rich scarlet cascading down her pale, thin arms due to a swift flick of the wrist...droplets gathering in a small puddle unto the tiles beneath her bare feet... Violet shook her head; this was NOT the time to go there.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 pm

( Speaking of Drew's topic...what are we doing there? )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Gabriel's smile didn't fade as he watched her. He found it nice being around her and could easily get used to it. He didn't mind listening to her or being there for her if need be. She wasn't like a lot of girls, she was different, unique and he liked it. He took one of her hands in his and held it happily. He brought it to his mouth hesitantly and brushed his lips against her hand without looking away from her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 pm

(Thanks.I'm thinking about either making that one, which would hve some fantasy in it, or one about the1920's)

Mary Alice: I almost forgot just how fucked up her situation was. The well didn't just fuck with me, it messed with everybody. I shouldn't be bitching to her about this when she's literally dying because of this. I reach into my purse and pull out some money. Without counting it, I hand it to her. "Here."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:30 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:( Speaking of Drew's topic...what are we doing there? )

( @ PavoLights - No problem, love. Whatever you decide is fine. It'll be fun! Just be sure to notify me once you make it... ^^ )

Shocked, Violet stared at the money, then slowly looked back up at Mary Alice, shaking her head. “I’m sorry...I-I can’t accept this. It’s very generous, and I’m flattered, but I can’t. You’ve done so much already,” she whispered, touched by the action.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Mary Alice: "Look, I was probably gonna waste this on something stupid anyway. I figure now its better spent. But if it still bothers you, consider it payment for not being like ninety percent of the people I deal with on a daily basis."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:15 am

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Gabriel's smile didn't fade as he watched her. He found it nice being around her and could easily get used to it. He didn't mind listening to her or being there for her if need be. She wasn't like a lot of girls, she was different, unique and he liked it. He took one of her hands in his and held it happily. He brought it to his mouth hesitantly and brushed his lips against her hand without looking away from her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:10 am

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:
.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:( Speaking of Drew's topic...what are we doing there? )

( @PavoLights - That was directed toward you, dear. :3 )

~

Name: Andrew 'Drew' Daniels
Wish Gone Wrong: N/A (Is a side character for Violet.)
Reason for Wish Gone Wrong: N/A (Is a side character for Violet.)
Image/description: Being fairly small, he seems like a little kid, especially with how he acts, but is believed to be at least 14. He has a head full of sandy blonde hair that's mostly concealed underneath his forest green helicopter hat. His eyes are a light honey brown, but are obscured due to his thick goggles that he wears, matching his cap. The clothes he wears are usually fairly loose on him due to his lanky physique.

Name: Ashton Bryers
Wish Gone Wrong: Wished for Alice to come back to him; now is a homeless alcoholic that, if he even looks at a girl, he's forced to burn Alice's name into his flesh against his will so that she's always with him... Has engraved her name over a thousand times; lost count after 1200.
Reason for Wish Gone Wrong: Loved her more than life itself.
Image/description: When You Wish Upon A Fallen Star - Page 5 Red-black-emo-guy-hair-style
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:45 am

Remaining solid in her resolve, she shook her head once more, smiling. “I don’t need payment for that,” she insisted, “Everyone deserves a good friend or two now and then.” She gently prodded the money back to her. “Please...” Placing the glass to her lips, she took another sip of water, but failed to notice the sleeve of her sweater drooping down her slender arm, exposing the scars lacing her pale skin. Violet sighed and looked back at her. “Thank you for doing all of this, Mary Alice. I just hope Drew isn’t causing trouble again; he’s home alone...the last time that happened I woke up to the CIA standing in my living room, him in handcuffs.” She didn’t know whether to laugh or cry as she relived the memory in her mind; her little cousin was quite the handful. After the death of his own parents, Violet took him in, knowing what he was going through. It wasn’t long before the well had altered their already bleak lives. It was all her fault. Andrew would have no one after she was gone...

~

Her blue eyes swam in a background of light and wonder as she watched him, a smile rising to her face at the charming act of out-dated, yet still equally appreciated mannerisms. She thought it was cute the way he seemed so shy when doing it, too. “I would kiss you on the cheek for that, but you know...can’t bend and all that good stuff.” Emmalee laughed, despite the fact that she wanted to cry, looking at him. “Where’d you learn to be such a gentleman, Gabriel?”
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:57 am

Gabriel smiled slightly and moved so he could kiss her cheek. He gently brushed his lips against her cheek before moving so he could look in her eyes again. "My grandfather. He sort of came from England. Taught me how to be the perfect gentleman. In fact, I even know the proper way to bow to the queen."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:04 am

She blinked. Wow, wasn't expecting that... But it made him all the more enticing to her. "I've always wanted to go to England," she confessed, "I'm sort of like a huge cultural nerd..."

( :/ I have to go, love. v.v I shall see you tomorrow. Goodnight! -hugs- Sweet dreams~ )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:11 am

He smiled, his eyes bright. "It is beautiful. If you ever go, tell me and you have your own personal tour guide," he said all of it in a perfect British accent and winked. "I must admit, I am too. I would love to see the great pyramids of Egypt, not to mention the Sphinx," the British accent was still being used.

(Aw, goodnight dear. *hugs* Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:02 pm

(Oh wow, I'm smart. I completely forgot who Drew was for a sec. Razz
Well I still haven't used AJ yet, and I've been itching to use him. WE could have them meet up?)

Mary Alice: My eyes linger on her sleeve. Back before the well, I use to hate cutters. I thought they were all whiny little bitches who cut themselves because it was another fad that they wanted in on. That's all it was to most of the so called emo kids at my high school. Another melodramatic statement, another way to protest conforming, another way to say "I'm a teen therefore you couldn't possible understand," when in fact everyone does. But then I moved to LA, where everyone can't help but be a little masochistic. Its either that or go insane from all your personal demons. It takes a moment for me to meet her eyes again and when they do, I feel dog tired, old. "Be careful, alright?" It has to be the hundredth time I've said it today.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:31 pm

( @PavoLights - Sounds good. We'll start everything after I'm done running errands.

Hey Ericha! =D

All right, be back soon! )

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 pm

(Hola Mady! ^_^)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next